Author Topic: Tattoo Thread  (Read 85025 times)

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
Re: Tattoo Thread
« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2007, 07:20:16 PM »
believe me, I'm gonna have to tell her cos she's gonna think i'm retarded if i don't explain myself.. i cant even speak properly if i'm nervous, hehe

Offline drdiabetezx66x

« Reply #526 on: September 27, 2007, 09:53:06 PM »
if anyone is registered on the heartagram.com messageboard please go here... http://board.heartagram.com/index.php?showtopic=736  and vote for #3.  it's mine.  i would really appreciate it and thanks in advance.

Offline MiLToS_666

• The HIM Bootleg Master from Greece!
  • Made Man
« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2007, 03:10:16 PM »
It's been a long time since I posted my tattoo photo so I will post it again:

Some hours after it was done (took 5 hours in one visit):

Healed after 10 days:

Original drawing I made with photoshop:

I'm planning to have another visit so I can fix some details this year, the heartagram needs a little thickening and also some areas came out with less ink due to thicker scabbing I suppose.
But I'm very pleased with the result after all!  ;D
"It is not the spoon that bends... It is only yourself..."

Offline Razorblade kiss

• Cafone
  • shut your fucking face uncle fucker!
« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2007, 08:17:55 PM »
believe me, I'm gonna have to tell her cos she's gonna think i'm retarded if i don't explain myself.. i cant even speak properly if i'm nervous, hehe

good luck :) can you draw me some designs (not him related) if ya get the job? :)
The band to hear

http://www.freewebs.com/syndromemusic

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #529 on: September 29, 2007, 10:18:49 AM »
that depends on what you want:)
i assume i'll be pretty busy if things work the way i want:P

Offline drdiabetezx66x

« Reply #530 on: September 29, 2007, 02:04:20 PM »
whoohoo i won a signed cd booklet of the new HIM album from submitting my tattoo for that contest  (mine is the 1 at the top of this page - the funeral of hearts looking design)  sweetness

Haddonfield

« Reply #531 on: September 30, 2007, 01:11:19 AM »
Why the hell did that win? If I wanted a tattoo, I could have designed something 321748932X better
*shrug

Offline Musiikki

« Reply #532 on: September 30, 2007, 10:14:01 AM »
nice tattoos :o
I'll made me one when I'll 18 years old. my mother does not leave me now ?? fuck

Offline Razorblade kiss

• Cafone
« Reply #533 on: September 30, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »
a sleeve incorporating what i already have with some bat silhouettes and a eye with some other bits and bobs a gothy one lol

The band to hear

Offline emock

« Reply #534 on: September 30, 2007, 11:17:03 AM »
The tattoo with the horse was really godawful.
"I like ville and ponys cos they are pretty :D"
If the sun comes down when your not around, it will surely put me through Hell...

Offline drdiabetezx66x

« Reply #535 on: October 03, 2007, 07:37:34 PM »
Why the hell did that win? If I wanted a tattoo, I could have designed something 321748932X better
*shrug

wow, that would have to be a really insane tattoo...why don't you design something 321748932x better and show us all how great you are you tool.  my tattoo is pretty intricate and i have gotten tons of compliments on it (from non-HIM fans included), not to mention tattoo artists that have seen it.  the guy who did it put it in his portfolio also.  so let's see what you got...

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #536 on: October 05, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »
bashing on other ppls designs is quite useless:P
if you dont like it, so be it... as long as the person under the needle is happy with it!

I bash my own instead, the REALLY look like shit.. sometimes i really wish I would have thought some things through^^
But.. they are still a part of me, and someday i'll make them all pretty again:)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 10:02:11 PM by Thess »

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #537 on: October 06, 2007, 09:17:56 PM »
uhhh, i wish i knew:S

She told me she'd get back to me in 2 weeks or something, she still had a few more guys to see.
She kept my artwork though, said she wanted her husbands input on them also.

The thing is though..-might be either good or bad for me- that she gave the others that applied some tricky assignments to bring, all but me.. since i already had done some tattooing before.
I feel bad for hoping the other guys have some CRAPPY artwork, but i'd sell my soul for this if i could:)

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #538 on: October 06, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »
thanks alot:P

I've been doing some thinking this past week, if this shouln't work out, i might have another chance.. but quite far from where I live.. that would mean i'd have to move back "home".. a place i left for many reasons but mainly because it vs. me turned me into a full blown alcoholic for many years..
So i don't know.. i would have to live with my grandparents under lock and key... but still have to hang with the old crowd during day..

some things just might not be worth it, so i'm really hoping for this to come trough:)

Keep those fingers crossed, i'll need it:D:D

Offline drdiabetezx66x

« Reply #539 on: October 06, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »
bashing on other ppls designs is quite useless:P
if you dont like it, so be it... as long as the person under the needle is happy with it!

I bash my own instead, the REALLY look like shit.. sometimes i really wish I would have thought some things through^^
But.. they are still a part of me, and someday i'll make them all pretty again:)

well said

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #540 on: October 10, 2007, 12:34:12 AM »
im not about talking shit about peoples tattoos.

in the sense of the actual tattoo, cuz for a lot of tat's the meaning behind em is pretty strong...but the design could have been better...BUT your artist shoulda told you that...but that doesnt really matter...

but if its done shitty.

im all over it.

you guys really need to stop just turning 18 and running down to the tattoo shop and getting some shit done at random...

im tired of those fucking nautical stars. fucking played the fuck out. be original. they mean nothing to anyone.

you should seriously never get tattoo'd by anyone you dont know...and i know a certain someone who said the same thing...

hang out with the dude a few times...talk to him in the shop...talk to him about what he wants to do...talk to him about what hes actually capable of...look at shit they've done...ask if you can be in the room while they tattoo someone else...

seriously this shit matters...

but yeah...if the design was your idea...and thats what you wanted...whether it was a stupid choice or not...fuck it...im not much for hating on that...

UNLESS its something REALLLLLLLY fucking lame.

anything tribal. i hate you. unless your doing a full body suit...then your down.

tribal is terrible and should be thrown out. i dont care about the history. it looks fucking terrible.

disagree all you want. but i dont have that sweet fuckin arm barbedwire band that goes around my bisep...but juuuuust doesnt quite touch...cuz im tooooo fuckin tuff...

BUT yea...if the work is shitty.

cut yourself at night.

and make sure it bleeds..........a lot.

heres the most recent one...a few months old...but getting blue added into it soon...the CS one isnt apart of it...

and thenn gettin my hands done...yea boyyy...

WARM WATER ON A TATTOO? Are you crazy?
Ive seen unproffesional tattoo artist say that and the tattoos the do always come out looking like shit. A friend of mine took on hot water and here`s is almost fading out

your a fucking idiot.

FROM OLIVER PECK HIMSELF. if you dont know him.

kill your mother.

and trust me.

this makes your tattoos look fucking amazing.

1. After getting Tattooed leave the saran wrap on for a few hours before removing...this allows the tattoo the bleed out without your lymph drying and scabbing.

2. After leaving the Tattoo shop go buy Aquaphor, anit-bacterial liquid soap, paper towels, saran wrap, scotch or medical tape, and non-scented lotion (we recommend Aveeno, Lubriderm, or Eucerin... we advise only high grade and non-scented lotions for the after Aquaphor portion of healing...Different lotions work differently on different people)...you need all these products before removing the saran wrap the first time...Aquaphor can be found in the lotion section of most drug stores...its made by Eucerin...This is the only healing ointment that we recommend...let it be known we do NOT advise or approve the use of any A & D, vaseline, tattoo goo, tat wax, H2 ocean, flim flam, snake oil, etc...
(although A & D is used during the actual tattooing process, it is Not good for healing Tattoos)

3. When removing the saran wrap for the first time there will be blood, ink, and lymph (clear gelital excreetion on your skin)...wash the tattooed area with HOT water (as HOT as You can stand...this will cause discomfort but will not damage the tattoo), using a damp and fresh paper towel to help pull off all the lymph, excess ink, and blood...rinse this area for a few minutes with hand and bacterial soap...This process pulls out all the elements that create thick scabs and will further the proper healing of your new tattoo

4. Let the tattooed area air dry wiping only the wet areas around the tattoo

5. Now apply a small dab of Aquaphor enough to cover the tattoo..rub this dab in with your fingure tips...it is key to only apply a thin layer of Aquaphor...although it is an oinment, use it as if a lotion...for example, thick gooy films are not good

6. Now wrap the tattoo with new saran wrap and tape just like it looked when you left the tattoo shop

7.You are going to sleep with the wrap on...this allows for your tattoo to fully bleed out and the lymph to stay moist and not bleed into your sheets...if you sleep without the wrap any hair, loose particles, sheet lent, etc. will become a part of the scab...wrapping prevents the sheets and clothing from sticking to your new tattoo and potentially ruining part of your new Tattoo...this process may make your sleep a little more uncomfortable than usual, but is a SUPER IMPORTANT KEY to SWEET healing

8. When you wake up remove the wrap...again you will have a gooey gelatiness layer of blood, ink and lymph...use HOT water and a dampen paper towel to remove this layer of goo(do not be afraid to pull the paper towel over the tattoo...after the gooey layer is removed wash with hot water and anti-bacterial soap with your fingure tips...again let the Tattoo air dry

9. Now it is time to apply another dab of Aquaphor to the tattoo...Again do not leave a thick film of goo...you just need enough for a thin layer to be massaged into the tattoo...if you leave a thick layer you will potentially create a trap and nest for particles to get stuck to your Tattoo

10. Each time you wash your Tattoo for the next 48 hours reapply this small dab of Aquaphor

11. Keep Tattoo Out of Sunlight...DO NOT touch the tattoo, and try and keep as little clothing friction such as a sock, bra straps, belts, etc away from the tattoo...DO NOT let Drunk Girls or Guys lick your Tattoo

12. After the first 48 hours you should switch from the Aquaphor to the recommended non-scented lotion...Always wash the tattoo before applying any lotion or Aquaphor

13. If you follow these steps you are now privy to the ULTIMATE SWEET SWEETNESS in healing your Tattoo
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 12:43:53 AM by LonelyRoad »

Offline drdiabetezx66x

« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
the shit with the cow spots on it, Utter Cream, is the shit for tattoos.  it helps heal it so quick.  i have really dry skin, especially in the winter.  i used that shit to get the outline of one of mine done, less than two weeks later it was almost fully healed.  it is cheap as hell to and they sell it at like wal mart and cvs and a lot of ther places.  you can get an 8oz bottle for $1.83, no joke.

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2007, 09:45:08 PM »
its all about tattoo wax shit smells good it releaves on the spot and its free at most tattoo shops

Offline Tumppa

« Reply #543 on: October 12, 2007, 09:40:20 AM »
I don't have any tattoos because I'm young, but when I'm older I go take some tattoo (maybe something about HIM).

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #544 on: October 27, 2007, 08:20:51 AM »
tiny update.. looks like the apprentice thing was a bust:( but i shouldn't complain.. there was 53 ppl applying in the end and i think the guy who got the spot has already been tattooing for some years already.
ok, i'm a little ?pissed of bout it, but i'll live
not sure i let him live though.. GRRrr:D:D

Offline Razorblade kiss

• Cafone
« Reply #545 on: October 28, 2007, 02:13:41 PM »

WARM WATER ON A TATTOO? Are you crazy?
Ive seen unproffesional tattoo artist say that and the tattoos the do always come out looking like shit. A friend of mine took on hot water and here`s is almost fading out

your a fucking idiot.

FROM OLIVER PECK HIMSELF. if you dont know him.

kill your mother.

and trust me.

this makes your tattoos look fucking amazing.

1. After getting Tattooed leave the saran wrap on for a few hours before removing...this allows the tattoo the bleed out without your lymph drying and scabbing.

2. After leaving the Tattoo shop go buy Aquaphor, anit-bacterial liquid soap, paper towels, saran wrap, scotch or medical tape, and non-scented lotion (we recommend Aveeno, Lubriderm, or Eucerin... we advise only high grade and non-scented lotions for the after Aquaphor portion of healing...Different lotions work differently on different people)...you need all these products before removing the saran wrap the first time...Aquaphor can be found in the lotion section of most drug stores...its made by Eucerin...This is the only healing ointment that we recommend...let it be known we do NOT advise or approve the use of any A & D, vaseline, tattoo goo, tat wax, H2 ocean, flim flam, snake oil, etc...
(although A & D is used during the actual tattooing process, it is Not good for healing Tattoos)

3. When removing the saran wrap for the first time there will be blood, ink, and lymph (clear gelital excreetion on your skin)...wash the tattooed area with HOT water (as HOT as You can stand...this will cause discomfort but will not damage the tattoo), using a damp and fresh paper towel to help pull off all the lymph, excess ink, and blood...rinse this area for a few minutes with hand and bacterial soap...This process pulls out all the elements that create thick scabs and will further the proper healing of your new tattoo

4. Let the tattooed area air dry wiping only the wet areas around the tattoo

5. Now apply a small dab of Aquaphor enough to cover the tattoo..rub this dab in with your fingure tips...it is key to only apply a thin layer of Aquaphor...although it is an oinment, use it as if a lotion...for example, thick gooy films are not good

6. Now wrap the tattoo with new saran wrap and tape just like it looked when you left the tattoo shop

7.You are going to sleep with the wrap on...this allows for your tattoo to fully bleed out and the lymph to stay moist and not bleed into your sheets...if you sleep without the wrap any hair, loose particles, sheet lent, etc. will become a part of the scab...wrapping prevents the sheets and clothing from sticking to your new tattoo and potentially ruining part of your new Tattoo...this process may make your sleep a little more uncomfortable than usual, but is a SUPER IMPORTANT KEY to SWEET healing

8. When you wake up remove the wrap...again you will have a gooey gelatiness layer of blood, ink and lymph...use HOT water and a dampen paper towel to remove this layer of goo(do not be afraid to pull the paper towel over the tattoo...after the gooey layer is removed wash with hot water and anti-bacterial soap with your fingure tips...again let the Tattoo air dry

9. Now it is time to apply another dab of Aquaphor to the tattoo...Again do not leave a thick film of goo...you just need enough for a thin layer to be massaged into the tattoo...if you leave a thick layer you will potentially create a trap and nest for particles to get stuck to your Tattoo

10. Each time you wash your Tattoo for the next 48 hours reapply this small dab of Aquaphor

11. Keep Tattoo Out of Sunlight...DO NOT touch the tattoo, and try and keep as little clothing friction such as a sock, bra straps, belts, etc away from the tattoo...DO NOT let Drunk Girls or Guys lick your Tattoo

12. After the first 48 hours you should switch from the Aquaphor to the recommended non-scented lotion...Always wash the tattoo before applying any lotion or Aquaphor

13. If you follow these steps you are now privy to the ULTIMATE SWEET SWEETNESS in healing your Tattoo

finally some backed me up, one thing i would say is with smaller tattoo's its not really worth wrapping it back up again same with line work, if you have a good tattoo artist then the only scabby areas will be the solid black parts.

here are some pics of mine after the 2nd session

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 02:53:17 PM by Razorblade kiss »
The band to hear

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #546 on: October 28, 2007, 03:33:16 PM »
Sad to hear that Thess. Nevermind, hopefully something else will turn up.

ya, it's ok, she called today to let me know if that guy doesn't work out, she'll call me.

Offline BkHerpes

« Reply #547 on: October 29, 2007, 12:44:10 PM »
i know this idiot who tried being a tattoo artist only because he happen to have a tattoo gun. anyways well like a few of his friends agreed to let him tattoo them..ok his gf gets a music symbol on her wrist..it sucks..his friend janessa gets a peace sign on her ankle so incase it sucks no one can see it..it sucks the circle isnt even a circle and guees what you can stilll see the tattoo..and two of his friends actually get stick figures

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #548 on: October 29, 2007, 05:18:49 PM »
dunno whos the most stupid, the guy that made the work, or the ones that actually let him..
but, i have some crappy ones myself done by someone that clearly cant handle it, but i never regret it though, just have to take the time to fix them:)

Offline smedlock

• Picciotto
  • You cant escape the wrath of my heart.....
« Reply #549 on: November 01, 2007, 03:55:16 AM »
start of my " O Happy Dagger" chest piece. soon will have thorny vines spearding out to my shulders and spiderwebs coming down from the ribbon and will be full solour.

Close my eyes, Hold me tight, And bury me deep inside your heart