Author Topic: Stencils  (Read 1242 times)

Haddonfield

Stencils
« on: May 22, 2013, 08:28:24 AM »
I'm looking for the maze heart from the Sacrament promo in particular, but I'm really hoping between a few people here that they all were saved from that Kayotik website Saucy Jack from the BMMB had back in the day. I know you can still find some of them online, but not the one I'm looking for. I'd really like to find them all again eventually, though. Can anyone help me out?

Offline Jay

Re: Stencils
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
I'll go through my files and see if I have it.  I remember Saucy Jack!

Offline Len777

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 10:24:10 PM »

Haddonfield

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »
Thanks, Len! :) Don't know why I never thought of that. I was just using that not too long ago to get old heartagram.com pictures and logos. Bender PMed me with a few that he had saved, including the one I really wanted, but now I can get them all again. I'll have to hop on the computer and download them all. Thanks again!

Offline Len777

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 10:31:48 PM »
Thanks, Len! :) Don't know why I never thought of that. I was just using that not too long ago to get old heartagram.com pictures and logos. Bender PMed me with a few that he had saved, including the one I really wanted, but now I can get them all again. I'll have to hop on the computer and download them all. Thanks again!

No Prob man!