Author Topic: Sell my collection  (Read 1157 times)

Offline EvilRob

Sell my collection
« on: May 10, 2013, 03:57:54 PM »
Hi, i sell my HIM collection, to buy at this andress: http://himdiscografy.blogspot.it/

Haddonfield

Re: Sell my collection
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 07:10:11 PM »
I was watching your auction for the GWTS German promo on eBay, but someone must've sent you an offer and you ended it early. Bummed me out, man.

You also shouldn't start out the bidding on your copy of 666 WTL at $778 if you want anyone to bid on it. You've re-listed it numerous times already.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 07:49:09 PM by _Cory_ »

Offline EvilRob

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 12:15:15 PM »
I do not understand where is the problem ...

Haddonfield

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 12:54:35 PM »
There isn't necessarily a problem, I'm just stating what happened. You ended the auction early with one bid, which I guess you're allowed to do. It just sucks for the people who were watching the item and planned on bidding on it to see it suddenly gone without being able to make an offer themselves.

As far as the 666 WTL goes, I'm just trying to help you out by advising you to lower your starting price to something reasonable. You may not end up making the $778 that you apparently want, but another copy on there started out at $0.99 and has worked its way up to $600 with still a day and a half left to go. If that person started off their auction at $600, though, no one would bid on it.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013, 01:24:59 PM »
Yeah, no one's gonna bid that much on a 666 WTL, the most going price I've seen lately tops out at $650 or so.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.