Author Topic: looking for a few things.  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Fearxforthebest

looking for a few things.
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:18:20 PM »
Need any and all.

And love said no slipcase.. Had ordered two when they came out and they're now lost somewhere during my move..along with other things

Razorblade romance finnish gatefold vinyl.

Love metal zipup hoodie. Used to sell on verkkopaita..favorite hoodie i bought in 04..lost as well.

Really want the "make love not war" shirt haha

And, along with that rr vinyl, i need the jukebox vinyls to finish my vinyl collection.

Also, random thing for trade. During the first US tour they handed out jagermeister HIM  shot glasses. Just has "HIM"  logo on one side and jager logo on the other. I convinced the girl handing them out to give me a bunch and i recently relocated them. So if anyone is interested in one let me know. I suppose that was our substitution for jagermetal haha but it was nice taking a jagermetal shot with it.

Offline regularwill

Re: looking for a few things.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 02:04:51 AM »
If you list them shot glasses on ebay, PLEASE let me know.  I'd love to get my hands on them since Jager is my drink of choice.

Offline Jay

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 12:32:09 PM »
I'd like a shot glass too, if you ever list them. 

Offline regularwill

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 06:02:14 PM »
Need any and all.

And love said no slipcase.. Had ordered two when they came out and they're now lost somewhere during my move..along with other things

Razorblade romance finnish gatefold vinyl.

Love metal zipup hoodie. Used to sell on verkkopaita..favorite hoodie i bought in 04..lost as well.

Really want the "make love not war" shirt haha

And, along with that rr vinyl, i need the jukebox vinyls to finish my vinyl collection.

Also, random thing for trade. During the first US tour they handed out jagermeister HIM  shot glasses. Just has "HIM"  logo on one side and jager logo on the other. I convinced the girl handing them out to give me a bunch and i recently relocated them. So if anyone is interested in one let me know. I suppose that was our substitution for jagermetal haha but it was nice taking a jagermetal shot with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIM-Love-Metal-Hoodie-Heartagram-Good-Condition-/221283709727?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item338589731f
Please leave an update on here when you list them shot glasses.  I'm dying to get my hands on a few of them that are in good condition.

EDIT:  The size of the hoodie is a Small.  Seller didn't have it listed so to save the wait of asking, there you go.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:58:46 PM by volcom_sk83r »