Author Topic: HIM Collections  (Read 26465 times)

Offline Nath

• Cafone
  • So I wander the dark on my own
Re: HIM Collections
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 02:53:48 PM »
I got it on eBay. As I'm sure you already know, there's always fakes on there. I knew who the person was selling it, though, and they provided me with everything I needed to know that it's real.

That's why I don't want to buy anything from eBay. I ordered through Amazon Limited edition of Love Metal not so long ago and I tortured myself with thoughts, fake it or not...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 03:07:01 PM »
I got it on eBay. As I'm sure you already know, there's always fakes on there. I knew who the person was selling it, though, and they provided me with everything I needed to know that it's real.

That's why I don't want to buy anything from eBay. I ordered through Amazon Limited edition of Love Metal not so long ago and I tortured myself with thoughts, fake it or not...
i still have my limited digipack of Love Metal with beautiful Loves Requiem lyrics on the inlay under the CD

Offline Nath

• Cafone
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »
If you want a RR with all the tracks the HER version is the only one, however the US versions used a shitty master so the quality isn't as good. Grab a copy of the RR digi and the British version to get all the tracks.

Thanks for advice. I don't have anything from US, so I thought it would be cool to have HER version.
I had once a cassette-tape with all bonus-tracks One Last Time, Sigillum Diaboli and The 9th Circle, now dreaming to have it on CD)

Offline Jay

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 04:26:19 PM »
When I get home I'll go through my stuff and see what I have extras of.  I will take pics and put them up.  I know for sure I have 2 HER Razorblade Romance copies, one sealed and one is opened. 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:27:56 PM by Jay »

Haddonfield

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 04:41:44 PM »
Nice! 8)

Always looking to add something I want to my collection!

Offline Jay

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 07:31:27 PM »
So you probably have all of this stuff already.  I have several of the Razorblade Extractions and  Wertcher promos. 

Unfortunately I only have 1 of the HER Join Me promos and full sticker. 

The other sticker is just a cut out of that same sticker.

I have one giant HER poster, which I didn't even remember.  It came folded like that, just FYI. 

I thought the matches were interesting.

I think the only thing I won't part with is the Join Me promo and full sticker.

Haddonfield

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 07:46:25 PM »
I'd be interested in one of the Extractions and a Werchter promo. I don't own either of those.

I'd make you an offer on the Join Me promo and sticker, but I would want to hold onto those too if I had them, so it's no big deal.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:48:44 PM by _Cory_ »

Offline Jay

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 07:57:44 PM »
I can send the cut sticker too.

Nath, there are the 2 HER Razorblade Romances.  If you're interested in the open copy, you're welcomed to make an offer.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:59:29 PM by Jay »

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
Off topic, what is the name of the "HER / HIM" font on razorblade romance? Is not "Mason". Someone knows?

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 08:56:42 PM »
It's a customized version of "Mason"
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 09:02:27 PM »
It's a customized version of "Mason"

Do you know where I can find this?

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 09:07:43 PM »
I've never seen it available anywhere.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 09:11:14 PM »
I've never seen it available anywhere.

Thanks man!

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 10:39:43 PM »
I always wish i, kept more of the HER join me promos. I must've had around 50 from the street team days but i still have a few. Also the pink HER promos. I traded so many of them, most for nonsense, when they first came out. I remember going to every skate shop and every store that sold skateboards and stealing them out of the plastic from the bam decks haha.

Offline Jay

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 12:37:52 AM »
I always wish i, kept more of the HER join me promos. I must've had around 50 from the street team days but i still have a few. Also the pink HER promos. I traded so many of them, most for nonsense, when they first came out. I remember going to every skate shop and every store that sold skateboards and stealing them out of the plastic from the bam decks haha.

LOL, I must have wasted 5 stickers on the bathroom of my favorite bar.  I kept sticking them up and they kept ripping them down.  One finally stuck, but they closed a week later.  I gave away a bunch of the promos at school.  I'd see a cute girl and I'd hand her one.

Offline Nath

• Cafone
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 02:10:36 PM »
I can send the cut sticker too.

Nath, there are the 2 HER Razorblade Romances.  If you're interested in the open copy, you're welcomed to make an offer.

Jay, if you don't sell new unopened copy, I should think about the opened one. It depends on the condition of CD and how much you want for it. Tell me, please, a bit more about all the details.
And, of course, I still need TOT with autographs, if you haven't changed your mind.

Offline Jay

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 02:37:05 PM »
I honestly think I just opened the CD and looked at it.  I don't think I played it.  I'll check when I get home.  I'll take pics for you.  And yeah, you're still welcomed to the TOT autograph too.

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2013, 07:12:39 PM »
Ah i love getting little gems from Amazon. Two years ago i gambled on a heartache every moment digi for $7..yes $7 and it was the Finnish digj and yesterday i got a brand new and love said no slip case still sealed for $10. its a pain emailing and asking for pics but boy sometimes its worth it.

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »
Geeze I'm bad with double posts lately. But if anyone needs an alsn slipcase i got an extra.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:41:16 PM by Fearxforthebest »

Haddonfield

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013, 11:50:37 AM »
It's like Christmas whenever the mail arrives:
http://i34.tinypic.com/23199f.jpg

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2013, 12:21:44 PM »
Hells yes! The next week or so is going to be awesome!

Haddonfield

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2013, 12:36:04 PM »
Fuck yeah it is! Can't wait! Finally got an email from Newbury Comics just now, as well as one from MerchNOW. Still waiting for one from My Favourite Magazines. :-\

I should be getting my Funeral Of Hearts "Black" Christmas promo pretty soon, and that Tears On Tape US promo should be on the way to me either today or tomorrow. That should only take a couple of days.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2013, 02:07:18 PM »
I didn't get my Merch Now email yet, and the site still says all my orders are "Open". Poo.

Haddonfield

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2013, 07:51:05 PM »
So much for the German Gone With The Sin promo I was watching on eBay. The seller got one bid and must've needed the money now to fund his crack addiction or something, so he ended the auction with almost five days left. I made sure to send him a message and let him know I was planning on bidding on it and he would've made far more money had he just waited. What an idiot. I didn't want to get into a possible bidding war this far out, so I held off on placing a bid myself. Guess that could've been me that he ended the auction early for, but I never expected something like that. Maybe he was worried about it not selling like the 666 WTL he's relisted I don't know how many times because he starts the auction off at such a ridiculous price that nobody would ever pay.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »
I'm so pissed at shit like that. I'll bid on something, get outbid, and before I know it, the auction is ended early. But whenever I email sellers asking them to end early I get looked at like I'm the dickhead. Ugh!