Author Topic: Random HIM Bullshit  (Read 103754 times)

666WTLOnVinylFTW

Re: Random HIM Bullshit
« Reply #450 on: May 09, 2019, 02:49:08 PM »
The latest rumor I heard was of someone saying that they saw or someone told them that someone on Facebook or one of those sites claimed to have a Katherine Wheel demo, and perhaps maybe another song as well, I can't remember.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #451 on: May 09, 2019, 03:13:53 PM »
I?ll have to look into that and see if I can find anything
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #452 on: May 09, 2019, 03:21:45 PM »
Good luck!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #453 on: May 16, 2019, 03:22:38 AM »
alright as this is general section of random stuff i will post that here

guys, with all the respect i have to HIM, to the community, to this page and to the people from this page i wanna thank you for everything. I got to the point when i dont care about internet, HIM and collecting anymore - to be honest - AT ALL. I managed to achieve some splendid things and i was lucky enough to get a lot of shits i mean a LOT.
My life changed, i changed and as you noticed am not visiting this page often and i am not active as i used to be before. Sometimes i delete some spam robots when they appeared but i am not an active member of HIM community anymore.

HIM faded from my life completely, i dont even have anything at home. I packed everything and stored it in the basement. Yeah with the certain content it is a pitty. But at one point when i will move or i will need a space in the basement (i live in a flat, not a house, and the basement is like VERY SMALL.... i will eventially send everything to someone just to pass the torch so the archives wont be lost, deleted..... i will need to ask Ville before but so far i think he will be OK if it will not be in bad hands

so guys it was a pleasure, i will eventually log in just to see if there are not some spam posts to be deleted but dont ask me to reupload, upload something as i currently have and not have it.
i am still on my email daily, friends have it so whenever you wanna chat about random sport bullshit or what feel free, but HIM is a history and i dont wanna be disturbed by the demos, bootlegs and versions.

See you all and thank you

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #454 on: May 16, 2019, 04:11:02 AM »
Bye. Say hello to “Ville” for me. Hopefully he's ok about that passing of the the torch, unlike that anonymous guy who got all pissed off that one time that you said you were going to share some things. You might wanna ask him first or else you'll probably be in for a world of trouble that you never intended on and it will surely ruin your retirement. And while you're at it, give my love to Elvis as well, please.

I am confused, though. If I may --- I remember you saying before that the material you have was probably given to you with the knowledge of Ville and the guys and their blessings for you to have it. But before it sounded like it was only a theory, with no actual contact between yourself and any of the band members to say for certain that they have bestowed upon you these gifts themselves, just people close to them passing certain things onto you. Have you confirmed that since then seeing as you say that you will speak directly to Ville? And if so, why do you think that his attitude in sharing will be changed now due to your retirement? I'm sorry, I'm just a world of questions today. You know how into the band's music I still am, though, and I may never get the chance to ask you these things ever again and I'm curious. You understand.

On a serious note, though, I truly do hope that life treats you well, and I wish you the best of luck with everything from this day forward. I remember you as a naive young lad when you first signed up to these boards spamming every thread asking for a re-upload of bootlegs and not knowing a lot about the band's history and material only just a few short years ago. And now you're...this. The man with so much unreleased material that it will blow your mind and personal friends with Ville Valo himself! Godspeed, my man. May your next favorite band treat you as well as this one has.  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:30:26 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #455 on: May 17, 2019, 07:19:02 AM »

guys, with all the respect i have to HIM, to the community, to this page and to the people from this page i wanna thank you for everything. I got to the point when i dont care about internet, HIM and collecting anymore - to be honest - AT ALL. I managed to achieve some splendid things and i was lucky enough to get a lot of shits i mean a LOT.
My life changed, i changed and as you noticed am not visiting this page often and i am not active as i used to be before. Sometimes i delete some spam robots when they appeared but i am not an active member of HIM community anymore.

HIM faded from my life completely, i dont even have anything at home. I packed everything and stored it in the basement. Yeah with the certain content it is a pitty. But at one point when i will move or i will need a space in the basement (i live in a flat, not a house, and the basement is like VERY SMALL.... i will eventially send everything to someone just to pass the torch so the archives wont be lost, deleted..... i will need to ask Ville before but so far i think he will be OK if it will not be in bad hands

so guys it was a pleasure, i will eventually log in just to see if there are not some spam posts to be deleted but dont ask me to reupload, upload something as i currently have and not have it.
i am still on my email daily, friends have it so whenever you wanna chat about random sport bullshit or what feel free, but HIM is a history and i dont wanna be disturbed by the demos, bootlegs and versions.

Very sad to see you best of luck, not to be a bother but any chance you can send me anything you might have that I don?t after all the things we shared over the past few years?

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #456 on: May 17, 2019, 10:40:22 AM »

Take care, brother
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

666WTLOnVinylFTW

« Reply #457 on: May 22, 2019, 06:01:48 AM »

Very sad to see you best of luck, not to be a bother but any chance you can send me anything you might have that I don?t after all the things we shared over the past few years?

I call dibs on Mige's pubes. Everyone else can back the fuck off. They're mine!

As a wise man once told me in regards to finding those who are close to the band with things to share, “Don't look to Canada, look to Finland.” Here I was thinking that I was on the right track scouring the entire state of Louisiana for people with unreleased material. I wasn't even close! It makes sense, though, since the band is from Finland, that they might have friends there who have some stuff. I'm such a dummy. Why couldn't I put two and two together? It all seems so obvious now. Thanks, wise man! You know who you are. Honestly, that one really fucked my head up. I'm still trying to figure out if they were being serious or if it was an Andy-Kaufman-level troll job - because, well...duh.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:41:42 AM by 666WTLOnVinylFTW »

Offline AndreRibeiroPT

« Reply #458 on: February 05, 2020, 06:59:33 AM »
Hi everyone!

I didn´t knew where should I talk about this...  ::)

HIM Chronik Band 1... Any of you bought this from Sonic Seducer last December? I think there was an interview with Ville about his future as a musician and some other things. It would be good if anybody could share it with us  :)

Thank you!
"...I am dead to you, a shadow doomed
My love, forever in the dark
And of all untruths the truest is you
Too close to my heart..."

Offline Kaysa

• Picciotto
  • Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster
« Reply #459 on: February 18, 2020, 12:21:06 PM »
I have both of them (they're actually from 2015 and 2017 though xD) so I could scan them for you.
The first one ends with a review of TOT, so I assume you mean an interview from the second one. There's only one article about post-TOT stuff that I translated when it was published 5 years ago :')

I posted it here on the forum. If you want a scan of the original German from the book lmk!

Edit: Just now saw the Chronik you're talking about - it's the first one but ~updated with more interviews and shit. Sadly, I don't have that one :(
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:13:50 AM by Kaysa »
Will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
    • Heartabolikal HIM Fan Club
« Reply #460 on: February 23, 2020, 04:53:29 PM »
https://youtu.be/H1af8W6Q7_o

The Pedersens Plays King Diamond at Club Teatro during Easter 1996: Ville Valo as King Diamond, Linde as Andy Laroque, Titus Helm as Pete Blakk, Kimmo Aroluoma as Hal Patino and Gas Lipstick as Mikkey Dee.
Where the lost are safe until they love again...

Offline AndreRibeiroPT

« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2020, 07:05:24 AM »
I have both of them (they're actually from 2015 and 2017 though xD) so I could scan them for you.
The first one ends with a review of TOT, so I assume you mean an interview from the second one. There's only one article about post-TOT stuff that I translated when it was published 5 years ago :')

I posted it here on the forum. If you want a scan of the original German from the book lmk!

Edit: Just now saw the Chronik you're talking about - it's the first one but ~updated with more interviews and shit. Sadly, I don't have that one :(

Thank you Kaysa! Hopefully somebody has it or will have it and share with us  ;)
"...I am dead to you, a shadow doomed
My love, forever in the dark
And of all untruths the truest is you
Too close to my heart..."

Offline regularwill

« Reply #462 on: September 10, 2020, 06:12:09 PM »
I was listening to The Heartless on GLSV666 "Remastered" and noticed something faint and familiar in the interlude, under the keys and drums. The vocals of the 666WTL version of The Heartless are buried in there! Has this always been there or is it just more prominent in the remaster?

Offline DarkSecret666

• Associate
  • This is just the beginning of the end
« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2020, 10:13:03 AM »
I was listening to The Heartless on GLSV666 "Remastered" and noticed something faint and familiar in the interlude, under the keys and drums. The vocals of the 666WTL version of The Heartless are buried in there! Has this always been there or is it just more prominent in the remaster?
It's always been there.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #464 on: February 20, 2021, 10:48:58 AM »
Just saw this This not really sure what to thing about it