Author Topic: Bam has lost his mind...  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Bam has lost his mind...
« on: January 29, 2013, 08:47:34 AM »

Enjoy.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
Re: Bam has lost his mind...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:08:50 AM »
I used to love him, but he's definitely snapped.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:52:24 AM »
About the only thing he can fuck since contracting herpes... Zing!
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 01:08:59 PM »
i used to like Gnarkill shit, Dico was awesome, but this shit sucks
maybe he is running out of ideas so he tries to use his fame to make some money out of this crap
i accept his work, i really love Viva la Bam, it is really funny i love that guys like Dico, ryan dunn(rip) and don vito messing around
i also like his work with HIM , he made really good music videos for them (the sacrament is their best in my opinion)
but this is too much

Offline Jay

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:26:28 PM »
I read about this on TMZ, but apparently it got yanked already.  I can't access YouTube here at work...I missed out? LOL

Ok, I just watched it.  LOL, I don't know what to say.  I used to be a fan, but he morphed into Novak somewhere along the way.

Admittedly, if it wasn't for Bam, I'd have no idea who HIM was (as early as I did, anyway). 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 10:12:56 PM by Jay »

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:44 AM »
I read about this on TMZ, but apparently it got yanked already.  I can't access YouTube here at work...I missed out? LOL

Ok, I just watched it.  LOL, I don't know what to say.  I used to be a fan, but he morphed into Novak somewhere along the way.

Admittedly, if it wasn't for Bam, I'd have no idea who HIM was (as early as I did, anyway). 

I had heard of HIM prior to liking Bam, but he deserves the real credit for getting me into them.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »
so i am the only person here who was brought to Bam by HIM ?  :D lol

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 01:12:52 PM »
Bam absolutely is the reason I discovered HIM, and when I was in high school I thought his CKY videos were cinematic genius. I now know that this is false.

Offline Jay

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 03:52:55 PM »
Bam absolutely is the reason I discovered HIM, and when I was in high school I thought his CKY videos were cinematic genius. I now know that this is false.

LMAO, oh man, I was a fan of the "Bamagram" and the CKY videos were indeed genius.  I was in college though, so I don't really have an excuse.  I even owned those damn Adio heartagram shoes.  It's a wonder any girls would have talked to me then.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 11:19:45 PM »

Everyone at my middle school and high school had these damn sneakers

P.S. Jay, I sent you a PM

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 11:54:11 PM »
I always wanted the ones with the purple heartagrams on them, but couldn't justify the money at the time. Now they go for tons...IF you can find them.

Offline Filipo Solari

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:45:33 AM »
Am I the only one who never liked Bam?

I'm happy to say that I never liked his attitude nor his tv show, gloomily yes I discovered HIM for a couple of friends who used to skate and watch Viva La Bam back in 2004, neither the fact of seeing the heartagram on his boards, sneakers, necklaces or any cloth he wears and the HIM videos he directed (in fact not all HIM videoclips are spectacular haha) .
     But I must accept the fortune he has done with all his stunts in Jackass, movies and tv shows, very clever for him. Cleverness that has died in the past years, now He has to do this video?. Probably I'm getting old to laugh at this, sorry.

Haddonfield

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 10:46:29 AM »
I always wanted the ones with the purple heartagrams on them, but couldn't justify the money at the time. Now they go for tons...IF you can find them.

I had those! Don't know what I did with them, though. Probably just outgrew them and threw them away. Should've kept them just because.

Offline Jay

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »

People are still buying them? I have 2 pairs sitting in my closet now.  I have the black ones with the purple heartagram and the white ones with the black heartagram.

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 02:04:51 PM »
I saw two people looking for the shoes not long ago.

I'm surprised Bam still has as many fans as he does, tbh.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 02:16:03 PM »
I saw two people looking for the shoes not long ago.

I'm surprised Bam still has as many fans as he does, tbh.
must admit, he was one of the greatest skateboarders, really talented
he also had guts to do Jackass and CKY stunts......  ;D
i think this is the source of his fan base
and he has quite good music taste - HIM  :D lol
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:18:13 PM by 616 »

Haddonfield

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 06:56:07 AM »
Surprisingly catchy.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2013, 04:34:25 PM »
If this was a Gnarkill song it would have been hysterical. But Bam doing it is just pathetic. When you have as bad of a song as this is and then try and act serious about it, it's just a big no. Heck, even Chad Ginsburg quit FFU because he was tired of seeing his friend [BAM] ruin his life. I think he is still spiraling out from the loss of Ryan.

EDIT:
at 1:07 he steals lyrics from Gnarkill's 'Chunky or Thin'
 at 2:19 he steals lyrics from Gnarkill's 'Golden Egg
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:57:06 AM by six6sixways2love »
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline novemberlove98

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »
Never been a huge Bam fan. Always thought he needed to grow up a bit and get a clue.

Offline Peter Forge

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »
I can't help it, but I never like him and this is a one of many reason

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
I can't help it, but I never like him and this is a one of many reason
good point Fishbed :)

Offline KissTheVoid

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 01:43:54 PM »
I first heard of HIM when I saw the Wings of a Butterfly vid on tv when Dark Light came out. Discovered Bam way later. The bits of Bam and Ville wandering around drunk from the making of videos crack me up. Especially when Ville bodyslams him for being a mean drunk after Bam had whiskey. And then when Ville is rambling about what he does with HIM and says "I don't know what I'm doing" so Bam tells him to shut up. Don't think it had Bam but when talking about the making of the WOAB vid Ville said he didn't really remember what he'd been doing because he had too much beer and thought he had just been shaking his hips trying to be white Prince. Don't know about you but the image that puts in my head is rather amusing. White Prince/Ville..... ha!

Offline Inferno

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 03:51:39 PM »
I first heard of HIM when I saw the Wings of a Butterfly vid on tv when Dark Light came out. Discovered Bam way later. The bits of Bam and Ville wandering around drunk from the making of videos crack me up. Especially when Ville bodyslams him for being a mean drunk after Bam had whiskey. And then when Ville is rambling about what he does with HIM and says "I don't know what I'm doing" so Bam tells him to shut up. Don't think it had Bam but when talking about the making of the WOAB vid Ville said he didn't really remember what he'd been doing because he had too much beer and thought he had just been shaking his hips trying to be white Prince. Don't know about you but the image that puts in my head is rather amusing. White Prince/Ville..... ha!

That is a pretty funny moment. It was a scene where Bam and Vile were on the bed drinking tiny bottles of liquor. Ville was talking about life and stuff and said something like "I don't know wtf I'm doing" or something, Bam got frustrated and said "No" or "Stop"... He may have even slapped him, but I don't remember lol.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

DSC5LU

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 02:40:09 AM »

That is a pretty funny moment. It was a scene where Bam and Vile were on the bed drinking tiny bottles of liquor. Ville was talking about life and stuff and said something like "I don't know wtf I'm doing" or something, Bam got frustrated and said "No" or "Stop"... He may have even slapped him, but I don't remember lol.

That's also the first time I heard the 'nidiot' thing. It's been forever since I watched the Video Collection DVD. I was about to go to bed, but I guess now I've got plans!