Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 424138 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #1800 on: May 13, 2013, 01:46:51 PM »
It's region free, and I *think* it's NTSC format. Worse comes to worse, you can always play it in a computer.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline crowley

« Reply #1801 on: May 13, 2013, 03:36:31 PM »
Gah, its too late in the game for that I guess. If anyone got excited and then let down, let me know. I get my jollies from that.

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #1802 on: May 13, 2013, 09:46:18 PM »
Amazon.de was cheap and fast as well.
Does the German version play in US DVD players?

I bought it there! It's really fast delivery! And don't worry! It does play! :D
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #1803 on: May 13, 2013, 09:50:32 PM »
I was really upset when I discovered my DVD had only 5 of the 7 tracks. I guess I have to buy the Finnish Edition. Anyone have a recommendation on the best online store to buy this from if I'm shipping to the US?

I highly recomend you amazon.de, It has the 7 tracks and it's really fast, and I had the opportunity to get it with the ToT single all in one package, so it was nice : )
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:51:25 PM by loveisdyinginside »
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Haddonfield

« Reply #1804 on: May 14, 2013, 01:34:53 PM »
Still no Fanpack. Might have to email or call these guys again. This is getting ridiculous.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1805 on: May 14, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
Yeah that's bullshit

Haddonfield

« Reply #1806 on: May 14, 2013, 02:29:10 PM »
I've received two different ship dates from them: April 24th and April 29th. If people in Texas have already gotten theirs, I should've already gotten mine too, even if it shipped a couple of days later.

Offline Jay

« Reply #1807 on: May 14, 2013, 02:51:53 PM »
I don't think I ever got a shipping date from them.  The only place that sent one was from Newbury.

Haddonfield

« Reply #1808 on: May 14, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
I emailed them and asked what's up, only because my order status on the website was still just showing the date that I originally pre-ordered it on, February 15th, and it was already a few days into May, so I was beginning to become worried about it. I wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem with my credit card or something, because there were no other details about it. Finally, they updated the status on the website to dispatched on April 29th. I later received an email back from them, after many more days of waiting, and they told me it was send on the 24th. I have no idea which one it actually was, but I still feel like I should've gotten it by now regardless.

Offline Len777

« Reply #1809 on: May 14, 2013, 03:12:36 PM »
I emailed them and asked what's up, only because my order status on the website was still just showing the date that I originally pre-ordered it on, February 15th, and it was already a few days into May, so I was beginning to become worried about it. I wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem with my credit card or something, because there were no other details about it. Finally, they updated the status on the website to dispatched on April 29th. I later received an email back from them, after many more days of waiting, and they told me it was send on the 24th. I have no idea which one it actually was, but I still feel like I should've gotten it by now regardless.

Cory I called them this morning, I'm in North Carolina and still hasn't received just got a text from my mother saying it finally got to the house. Hopefully yours comes soon.

Haddonfield

« Reply #1810 on: May 14, 2013, 03:21:48 PM »
Thanks, Len. I hope within the next day or two. Actually, I've got the next two days off, so that would be perfect. I could actually sit down and read the magazine.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #1811 on: May 14, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
I'm still waiting my fan pack!You are not alone ;)

Offline Kichardo

« Reply #1812 on: May 15, 2013, 07:35:44 AM »
No Fanpack for me yet as well.

I'm in central PA. I received my shipping email on the 24th.

Haddonfield

« Reply #1813 on: May 15, 2013, 12:40:36 PM »
Still no Fanpack. I think it'll arrive once heartagram.com is finished, which is never.

It's the next day, and I'm getting ready to go check the mail. Wish me luck.

NOTHING! AGAIN! It's been 20 days, if they sent it out on the 24th, but I don't even know that because they gave me two different dates. This is fucking stupid. What happened to when you pre-order something, you get it on the day or even before it's released? God damn.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:11:18 AM by _Cory_ »

Offline Kichardo

« Reply #1814 on: May 16, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
Still no Fanpack. I think it'll arrive once heartagram.com is finished, which is never.

NOTHING! AGAIN! It's been 20 days, if they sent it out on the 24th, but I don't even know that because they gave me two different dates. This is fucking stupid. What happened to when you pre-order something, you get it on the day or even before it's released? God damn.

PREACH BROTHER! lol...

All the previous pre-order albums from them have always arrived either before or on the date of release...

Offline marta30

« Reply #1815 on: May 16, 2013, 05:58:51 PM »
No Fanpack fro me either....It took a MONTH to get my Metal Hammer hardcover from them, so why am I surprised :(

Offline Jay

« Reply #1816 on: May 16, 2013, 08:14:25 PM »

You ordered from that Favouritemags  site and it still hasn't come in??

Haddonfield

« Reply #1817 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:01 PM »
Yep, on February 15th.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1818 on: May 16, 2013, 09:26:04 PM »
It's that damn Obama, interceptin' yur mail  ;D

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #1819 on: May 17, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »
http://www.universal-music.de/him/videos/detail/video:291928/into-the-night - Into the night video. This has just been released in the UK, so I'm sorry if you have all seen it already.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:58:18 AM by Heartagram dan »

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #1820 on: May 17, 2013, 05:22:11 PM »
does anyone know if they pushed back the release date for The xx double blue LP? When i pre-ordered it from TheEnd's store i believe it had like a May 28th release date and now it's June 25th. Or was it always June? Pretty sure it was originally May, and Amazon still has it listed for October. Anyway, ordered my Rock Alliance tickets last night.

Offline Kichardo

« Reply #1821 on: May 17, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »
So I got a package from myfavmags today. A slightly larger than legal sized envelope containing an invoice only. Absolutely nothing else was inside. Ridiculous. Has this happened to anyone else? It said I was charged 16.99 for the tears on tape poster fan pack.

Offline Jay

« Reply #1822 on: May 17, 2013, 07:13:00 PM »
So I got a package from myfavmags today. A slightly larger than legal sized envelope containing an invoice only. Absolutely nothing else was inside. Ridiculous. Has this happened to anyone else? It said I was charged 16.99 for the tears on tape poster fan pack.

Are you serious?! I'd be fucking livid. Especially waiting months for the damn package.

Offline marta30

« Reply #1823 on: May 17, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »
What a bunch of crap....that's probably what I'll get too (if anything arrives at all).

The Into the Night video won't play for me...is it posted anywhere that will work for people in the US? I've looked, but can't find anything :(

Offline Jay

« Reply #1824 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »
I watched it on my phone. I haven't tried it on my comp.