Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 424118 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #1600 on: April 27, 2013, 04:31:05 PM »
Some peeps on Facebook have already gotten their second orders from Merchnow. Bullshits.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1601 on: April 27, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
Jay, we may be fucked. MerchNow ships out of Albany, here's the estimated travel times for UPS and USPS first class mail.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 04:38:41 PM by Daedalus »

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #1602 on: April 27, 2013, 05:52:53 PM »
I'm in Boston, why the fuck haven't I even received a shipping confirmation.

Bullshit

Offline Len777

« Reply #1603 on: April 27, 2013, 07:16:20 PM »
Got my Merchnow bundle today!

Edit: in North Carolina

Offline Jay

« Reply #1604 on: April 27, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
Daedalus, I waited by the tree with rope in hand for over an hour.  I went back home when you didn't show up.  I figured you had already died by papercuts.  That's what I plan to do if I don't get this shit on Monday.

Offline The-Reaper

« Reply #1605 on: April 28, 2013, 06:41:55 AM »
I contacted MerchNow 2 days ago and they said to me that they have some problems processing all the HIM Orders because it were A LOT.
But they assured me that I would get a shipping confirmation within the next two days. You hear they assured me that and now 3 days after I didn't got shit :/.

I guess they just started to late on processing them and now they have some problems getting them all on the way. My brother living in the same city as I do got a shipping confirmation 4 days ago O.o
I don't understand the logic behind that.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1606 on: April 28, 2013, 10:31:50 AM »
I contacted MerchNow 2 days ago and they said to me that they have some problems processing all the HIM Orders because it were A LOT.
But they assured me that I would get a shipping confirmation within the next two days. You hear they assured me that and now 3 days after I didn't got shit :/.

I guess they just started to late on processing them and now they have some problems getting them all on the way. My brother living in the same city as I do got a shipping confirmation 4 days ago O.o
I don't understand the logic behind that.

There weren't that many. Remember, there were 2000 deluxe copies available...they only ran out of those about two weeks ago. Same goes for the vinyls, there were only 500 of each, plus the 500 of each of the new colors that arent' sold out or even shipping yet.

Offline Palladium

« Reply #1607 on: April 28, 2013, 10:51:50 AM »
I'm very pleased with the album. All in all it sounds complete and of high value, something I missed in VD and Screamworks.

If it comes to criticizing I don't think that the interludes are necessary. "Unleash The Red" is a good intro for live performances which really builds up excitement, but on the album All Lips Go Blue is a good starter nevertheless. Love Without Tears is the song to get into an euphoric mood.

When I first heard the Helldone performances of I Will Be The End Of You I had a feeling that it ends up like Killing Loneliness, which was one of the first songs of Dark Light played live and switched that initial sound to a very very polished one on the album. And my doubts are partly vindicated, though the turn isn't bad. It kicked ass back then and now it's smoother, solid and has calmer vocals.

Tears On Tape instantly reminded me of Dark Light. Both title tracks, this one a bit heavier, a bit faster and not as shallow as DL. Into The Night is catchy as hell can be, on the same level as Love Without Tears.

Heart At War, No Love and WLSTD need some more air time to judge, "that's right"! Trapped In Autumn and expecially Lucifer's Chorale are not needed to pass on to the next track. I like the Drums in Kiss The Void and the outro sounds pleasantly unagitated, like something after the (love metal-) storm. In conclusion I would have dropped these 3 and just release the album with 9 tracks and the intro.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:54:02 AM by Palladium »

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #1608 on: April 28, 2013, 12:00:57 PM »
I should be getting my fan pack tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Offline crowley

« Reply #1609 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
What is this Metal Hammer hardcover I've seen being posted about here? I haven't heard anything about a hardcover version of anything HIM related being released this year?

Could someone clarify this?

EDIT: Also, I received my Merchnow bundle yesterday afternoon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:49:28 PM by crowley »

Offline Bender Bending R.

• Assistant Manager of Sales, Cerveza, Por favor!
  • Associate
    • .:HIM - The Complete Discography :.
« Reply #1610 on: April 28, 2013, 12:54:32 PM »
What is this Metal Hammer hardcover I've seen being posted about here? I haven't heard anything about a hardcover version of anything HIM related being released this year?

April release with hardcover and golden letters, you can order samesite than the fanpack

Offline crowley

« Reply #1611 on: April 28, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »

April release with hardcover and golden letters, you can order samesite than the fanpack

Thank you for the info!

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #1612 on: April 28, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
Jay, we may be fucked. MerchNow ships out of Albany, here's the estimated travel times for UPS and USPS first class mail.

Someone from Arizona got theirs Thursday.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1613 on: April 28, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »
I wonder if they did expedited shipping?

Offline Nath

• Cafone
  • So I wander the dark on my own
« Reply #1614 on: April 28, 2013, 04:40:30 PM »
From Eugine twitter:

- RCKSTR - @WE_ARE_RCKSTR

Anyone spotted the cool moment in my #him Heartkiller studio video on the #TearsOnTape iTunes extras ???

Plus ... If ya lucky (and I can figure it out) we might turn on the studio webcam tomorrow....

What he is talking about???

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #1615 on: April 28, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »
From Eugine twitter:

- RCKSTR - @WE_ARE_RCKSTR

Anyone spotted the cool moment in my #him Heartkiller studio video on the #TearsOnTape iTunes extras ???

Plus ... If ya lucky (and I can figure it out) we might turn on the studio webcam tomorrow....

What he is talking about???

Sounds interesting

Offline Len777

« Reply #1616 on: April 28, 2013, 10:10:09 PM »
Love Without Tears should definitely be a single just saying.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1617 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »
Love Without Tears should definitely be a single just saying.
Indeed. Ville said that before they decided to do diff singles in each territory, LWT was going to be THE single.

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #1618 on: April 28, 2013, 11:32:55 PM »
Btw,idk if anyone had brought this up but the studio songs..isn't it weird they basically did a single from each album except dsbh and decided to do two from LM? I really would've enjoyed pretending. This also makes me think there's more and adds hope to a full DVD or something

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1619 on: April 28, 2013, 11:56:38 PM »
It's cos they hate DSBH.

Offline laura88

« Reply #1620 on: April 29, 2013, 12:15:04 AM »
My Merchnow bundle was shipped 2 day priority mail, I didn't ask for that or pay extra.
I don't know why it's taking so long for everyone else to get it.
They smashed the poster jamming it into the tube but it's no big deal, I don't care about the poster.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1621 on: April 29, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »
As long as I get it tommorow or tues I'm fine. But if its not here then ill be royally pissed. Maybe they're withholding mine cos they know what I'm up to...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #1622 on: April 29, 2013, 01:48:05 AM »
It's cos they hate DSBH.
htey dont know what is good, i love this album

Offline monkersville

« Reply #1623 on: April 29, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »
I'm getting annoyed with the hard cover version of Metal Hammer.  It's been over a month and nothing.  Also, contacted the site which it was purchased from, the UK one and no response from them within a week.  About to call my credit card company and have them refund me.  Also, I live in Syracuse, NY which is only 1-2 hours from Albany so I'm surprised I haven't received my package yet.

- Anyone else in the states not receive their hard cover metal hammer or just me?

Offline Nny

« Reply #1624 on: April 29, 2013, 01:24:56 PM »
I'm getting annoyed with the hard cover version of Metal Hammer.  It's been over a month and nothing.  Also, contacted the site which it was purchased from, the UK one and no response from them within a week.  About to call my credit card company and have them refund me.  Also, I live in Syracuse, NY which is only 1-2 hours from Albany so I'm surprised I haven't received my package yet.

- Anyone else in the states not receive their hard cover metal hammer or just me?

Is that the one from myfavouritemagazine.co.uk? Because mine says it was dispatched on the 26th and It will take 7-10 business days to get.