Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 424093 times)

Offline Nath

• Cafone
  • So I wander the dark on my own
Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #1450 on: April 14, 2013, 04:15:13 AM »
Thank you. This is very very sad :( Мaybe someone will agree to send CD to me, I'll pay in advance...

Let me know if you don't find a willing participant.  I ordered 2 and I'm not sure why.

Ok, thank you :)

Offline indii

« Reply #1451 on: April 14, 2013, 05:02:28 AM »

Offline plagueis

« Reply #1452 on: April 14, 2013, 09:29:21 AM »
Now that you say it, I agree on the fuzz sounding different than VD. However, I don't think it sounds like GLS or RR. It sounds like a totally different pedal, like you said.

Do you have a link for that Finnvox Studio tour video that you mentioned?

So freakin' noisy without the gate! Man...

Offline daniarrow

« Reply #1453 on: April 14, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »
Did anybody hear something about a single CD or 7" release of Into The Night or All Lips Go Blue? AllI could find so far was the CD single for Tears On Tape.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1454 on: April 14, 2013, 12:33:34 PM »
Digital only at this point.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #1455 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:45 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD6Cnt7C7Bc

So freakin' noisy without the gate! Man...

Thanks for the video! Love this type of information. I feel like if get all his pedals I will magically be able to shred like him... :P

No chance...

Offline Nath

• Cafone
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:52:51 AM by Nath »

Offline JulienVlad

Offline Nath

• Cafone
« Reply #1458 on: April 15, 2013, 12:09:30 PM »
It's not released yet. It's just an exclusive preview. I suppose they'll release it on April 29, like it's said on the site myfavouritemagazines.co.uk.

And something new from Eugene (fingers crossed it's a new site  ;))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:17:13 PM by Nath »

Offline plagueis

« Reply #1459 on: April 15, 2013, 05:25:38 PM »

Thanks for the video! Love this type of information. I feel like if get all his pedals I will magically be able to shred like him... :P

No chance...

HAHA I know right?! I really wish they provided tabs with their albums, so many good solos I want to learn D:

Offline powernoize

« Reply #1460 on: April 15, 2013, 10:57:45 PM »
interview with Ville and Mige @ 43 minute mark

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rv3rq

Offline monkersville

« Reply #1461 on: April 16, 2013, 12:36:49 AM »
I'm starting to get annoyed with this hard cover metal hammer issue.  It came out what, about 2.5 weeks ago, and I still haven't received mine.  I've gotten a few packages from Japan and Germany and I live in New York so I see no reason for these to take more than 2 weeks to get here.  Guess I'm just getting impatient haha.  I don't want to even know how long the fan edition of the magazine is going to take to get here -_-

Offline playdead616

« Reply #1462 on: April 16, 2013, 01:31:06 AM »
Let me just say that this album is the best thing they have done in a long time. It truley sounds back to their Finnish roots. It's like a mix of love metal, Venus doom, and the thusla doom songs. The intro is cool, but personally I find Trapped in autumn and lucifers chorale kinda of annoying and pointless?? Oh well. Amazing album. It has the modern production value, and complex song structures that the previous couple albums had showcased. At the same time, the songs have signature riffs, and lean more towards the bands older sound. Just wait and see!!

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #1463 on: April 16, 2013, 02:21:14 AM »
I'm starting to get annoyed with this hard cover metal hammer issue.  It came out what, about 2.5 weeks ago, and I still haven't received mine.  I've gotten a few packages from Japan and Germany and I live in New York so I see no reason for these to take more than 2 weeks to get here.  Guess I'm just getting impatient haha.  I don't want to even know how long the fan edition of the magazine is going to take to get here -_-

Here in England i just walked across the road (literally) to the newsagent and picked up my HIM issue haha.
And i ordered the fan pack on the day the pre-order option was available and i still don't even have an email confirming. The bank said that money has been taken from the publishers so if i don't get my issue i will be really pissed off.

Offline marta30

« Reply #1464 on: April 16, 2013, 07:40:05 AM »
Has anyone in the US received their hard back metal hammer yet?

Offline Jay

« Reply #1465 on: April 16, 2013, 11:27:53 AM »
I've been on a cleanse.  I haven't listened to any of Tears on Tape since Friday.  I'm on strike again until the album is officially out.

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #1466 on: April 16, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »
Has anyone in the US received their hard back metal hammer yet?
No. I've not seen one person in the US say they've got theirs. Australia is starting to get theirs and they usually get their stuff last.

My cd single showed up today though.

Offline monkersville

« Reply #1467 on: April 16, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
I may not have gotten that damn metal hammer shit, but damn I got this today and I am happy as shit  ;D

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #1468 on: April 16, 2013, 07:48:13 PM »
that's really cool... does the single only have the radio edit and reg version
Run Away From The Sun

Offline monkersville

« Reply #1469 on: April 16, 2013, 07:50:43 PM »
Tracklist:
1. Tears On Tape
2. Into the Night

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #1470 on: April 17, 2013, 02:33:59 AM »
I may not have gotten that damn metal hammer shit, but damn I got this today and I am happy as shit  ;D

Very nice.

Offline Drawn and Quartered

« Reply #1471 on: April 17, 2013, 10:11:55 AM »
about Metal Hammer Fanpack Edition from MyFavoriteMagazine;

Pre-order Shipping Information

UK Pre-orders are sent via our standard delivery service (estimated delivery 3-5 days from time of dispatch). All items will be dispatched by the specified release date (provided stock has been received). We aim to deliver pre-order items by the release date. However, please note, occasional unforeseen delays at production, mean we are unable to guarantee a specific date of delivery.

Overseas Pre-orders have an estimated delivery time: 7-10 days from time of dispatch. We aim to dispatch all overseas pre-order items by the release date. However, please note, due to occasional unforeseen delays at production, we are unable to guarantee a specific date of delivery.

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #1472 on: April 17, 2013, 11:38:14 AM »
well my Barnes nobles finally got the new Metal Hammer in. it will have to tide me over until the hard book. you know the one that shipped 3 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. its funny I saw someone say something about something from Germany coming quicker and the same thing happened to me a vinyl I ordered came in like four days from Germany.

Offline Nath

• Cafone
« Reply #1473 on: April 17, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
Ville about Tears on Tape, trailer 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKr3L-ttiL8

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #1474 on: April 17, 2013, 02:42:40 PM »
Is there a specific reason they've been using His Infernal Majesty so much in Metal Hammer? It seems as.though they say it for everything during 243 "His Infernal Majesty's new album"  "His Infernal Majesty rehearsal studio". So odd to see that  much these days.