Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 424083 times)

Offline indii

Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #1350 on: April 08, 2013, 07:03:45 AM »
two more clips on him vikings facebook page of Into The Night

video should be online soon enough, right?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=vb.416634918435617&type=2

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1351 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34:31 AM »
Maybe since the album leak didn't originate or spread because of us, Razor and Tie will trust us in the future #fatfuckingchance #shutthatshitdown
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline indii

« Reply #1352 on: April 08, 2013, 09:38:13 AM »

lol

Offline Il_Grinch

« Reply #1353 on: April 08, 2013, 10:18:14 AM »
I listened to ToT a couple of times, I must say it doesn't really convince me, but maybe I need some more time to let it grow on me. As of now, the song I like the best is W.L.S.T.D, quicly followed by Love Without Tears.
The sky stirred, the lights of space flared, beneath my feet the living earth started to breathe.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1354 on: April 08, 2013, 11:45:55 AM »
Hahaha that video is great!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #1355 on: April 08, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
Hahaha that video is great!
what was he stealing in the end? he was loading his backpack with it
but that Metal Hammer worker sucked  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D really  :D :D

Offline Inferno

« Reply #1356 on: April 08, 2013, 12:32:47 PM »
Looked like a bunch of dry-erase markers and a couple notebooks.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #1357 on: April 08, 2013, 01:13:31 PM »
Listened a couple times through, and it's quickly growing on me. Favorite right now is "I Will Be The End of You", followed by a tie between "No Love" and "W.L.S.T.D."

I Will Be The End of You has been in my head all morning :)

Haddonfield

« Reply #1358 on: April 08, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
Has anyone who's ordered the single on Amazon had theirs shipped yet? When I checked my order status the other day, it gave me an estimated delivery date of April 11th, but it didn't ship yet. Kinda wondering if the 11th is when they plan to send it out. I doubt I'll get it on that day, especially if it hasn't been shipped yet. Haven't checked yet today, though.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 02:22:06 PM by _Cory_ »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1359 on: April 08, 2013, 02:22:45 PM »
Mine hasn't. I'm not expecting it to ship until the 11th.

Offline Jay

« Reply #1360 on: April 08, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »
Has there been any reaction from the offical pages? The Twitter account was quiet last night, and the last tweet was a retweet of a guy who was patting himself on the back for reporting "fake leaks." 

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1361 on: April 08, 2013, 02:34:21 PM »
Nothing yet...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #1362 on: April 08, 2013, 02:40:05 PM »
it says probably 11th because the release date is i think 12th, and it is usual that they are shipping stuff one day before releasing
i guess

Offline Nny

« Reply #1363 on: April 08, 2013, 03:12:57 PM »
So many good songs. Feels very natural like it is the logical progression from Venus Doom. I liked Screamworks but felt it seemed a tad forced. I'm loving TOT though. I Will Be The End Of You is better than I could have previously imagined. Love it

Offline Jay

« Reply #1364 on: April 08, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
I think Screamworks was overproduced and polished.  If it had been left a little rough, it would have been great.

Offline Len777

« Reply #1365 on: April 08, 2013, 03:51:35 PM »
Do they even have an official twitter?

Offline Jay

« Reply #1366 on: April 08, 2013, 04:26:34 PM »
Isn't @HeartagramTeam the official one?

Offline The-Reaper

« Reply #1367 on: April 08, 2013, 04:56:13 PM »
After listening to the whole thing around 10 times now I think i can give my first proper rating to the album.

First of all I'm pleasantly surprised. A very very solid album. I love the rough sound and it is very well produced.

1.   "Unleash the Red"        -  9/10 .... I love the Intro and the second half of it was pretty surprising.
2.   "All Lips Go Blue"        -  9/10 .... Song has that demo feeling to me somehow and I love the way how Ville sings.
3.   "Love Without Tears"        -10/10 .... One of my favorites from the Album. Didn't expected the song turns out so cool.
4.   "I Will Be the End of You"     -10/10 .... Another perfect song to me. Reminds me a little of "I love You" from RR especially
                                                                           how the guitar sounds. Also it's really straight forward with a simple song structure but
                                                                           very well made. *_*
5.   "Tears on Tape"                   - 8/10 .... Listened to it too many times already but still i do like it a lot. Really melodic song.

6.   "Into the Night"                   - 7/10 .... The song i like the least. The beginning is great but it turns out way too poppy for me in
                                                                          many parts of the song. Still it's a track which puts a smile on your face and wants to
                                                                          make you dance in a crazy way ^_^.
7.   "Hearts at War"                     - 9/10 .... Great song .... Great riffs... nice melody..... I love that one.
8.   "Trapped in Autumn"       -??/?? ..... Dunno it makes what it should i guess letting you breath and creating a nice atmosphere.
9.   "No Love"                     - 9/10 ..... The song I anticipated the most and it didn't disappointed me. Very catchy and nice riffs
                                                                          and I love the part when that cool synthy sound plays along with the guitar. :)
10.   "Drawn & Quartered"       - 8/10 .... I love that song ... But still some parts of it i don't like that much but overall this song does
                                                                         have something magical i can't describe in words.
11.   "Lucifer's Chorale"       -??/?? .... Ok i quit on this one. :D Buuuuttt it's creating a proper atmosphere for the next song.
12.   "W.L.S.T.D."                     -10/10.... I'm just in love with that song. Gloomy, rough,excellent vocals,awesome  pace. *_*
13.   "Kiss the Void"                     -10/10....Excellent outro. This song is just cool. Really relaxing and a perfect conclusion.

That was much too long but i wanted too share my thoughts :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:00:12 PM by The-Reaper »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1368 on: April 08, 2013, 06:21:41 PM »
Does Love Without Tears remind anyone else of Pretending?

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #1369 on: April 08, 2013, 09:04:11 PM »
All I can say is: Better than Screamworks.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #1370 on: April 08, 2013, 09:12:53 PM »
I didn't dislike Screamworks...as a whole I liked it better than Dark Light, although the songs I liked off Dark Light I liked more than the ones off Screamworks, if that makes any sense. So far TOT is up there with Venus Doom and Love Metal for me.

Offline lioneyejr

• Zlo Prase
  • Cafone
  • Sme?e jedno!
« Reply #1371 on: April 08, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »
I liked Dark Light better than Screamworks. But TOT is tied with Venus Doom for 2nd place. Nothing will ever beat the awesomeness that is Love Metal.
Raziel: You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin.

Kain: Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

Offline Florianhermanni

« Reply #1372 on: April 08, 2013, 10:30:09 PM »
I didn't dislike Screamworks...as a whole I liked it better than Dark Light, although the songs I liked off Dark Light I liked more than the ones off Screamworks, if that makes any sense. So far TOT is up there with Venus Doom and Love Metal for me.

This could have been my post!

RR is in that group too even if the sound of RR was obviously not as far developed in 2000.
Just moved to the States - Indianapolis is my new home:
anyone else here from Indy? Contact me!
https://www.facebook.com/flo.bo.98

Offline marta30

« Reply #1373 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:02 PM »
All I can say is: Better than Screamworks.
Most definitely...I really didn't like screamworks at all. TOT continues to grow on me the more I hear it. It, and love metal are my numbers 1 and 2.

Offline Jay

« Reply #1374 on: April 08, 2013, 11:59:48 PM »
My favorite has to be Love Metal.  TOT and Venus Doom are close seconds.  I like Screamworks, but I think I would have preferred it to be a little less polished.