Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 423957 times)

Offline Jay

Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #900 on: March 23, 2013, 01:40:57 AM »
Eeessh, I wasn't gonna go that far. That's like saying Chris Benoit killing his family wasn't so bad.

If you think about it, it really wasn't that bad.  I mean, they probably asked for it.  I heard the little kid was talking shit.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #901 on: March 23, 2013, 03:04:38 AM »
I just want to say RIP Crixus, Naevia, and Agron.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Eric616

• Picciotto
  • There is no end to the hurting - I love you...
« Reply #902 on: March 23, 2013, 09:21:37 AM »
My version of the album contains Ville's tears wept during the entire writing process of When Love Starts to Die. Bids start at $666.666.66.
We are the ones with moonlit hearts - run to me
And we belong to another world
Run to me

Offline Jay

« Reply #903 on: March 23, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
My version of the album contains Ville's tears wept during the entire writing process of When Love Starts to Die. Bids start at $666.666.66.

Is there a Buy It Now price? I mean, it'll take a few days to get the check cleared, but I'm good for it.

Offline Jay

« Reply #904 on: March 23, 2013, 10:43:39 AM »

Noooooo!!! I'm 3 weeks behind and was planning to catch up today!

I hope you stub you toe!

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #905 on: March 23, 2013, 12:12:16 PM »
Naevia didn't die in cap. 8, hahaha.
And you'll see Agron's fate in the next chapter, but sssssssssssssssssshh, perhaps there are people here who didn't watch last night episode >=(

Offline Jay

« Reply #906 on: March 23, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »
Yeah! That's me! I'm going to the gym and then probably veg out for 3 hours to catch up. 

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #907 on: March 23, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »

The truth is out there

Offline Jay

« Reply #908 on: March 23, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
Ok. So somebody has balls enough to post that...maybe they can be convinced to do a little more?

Lol that sounds dirty.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #909 on: March 23, 2013, 04:36:42 PM »
lol i'm scared of the idea to get a leak  one month before the release...  ::)

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #910 on: March 23, 2013, 04:55:10 PM »
The pic was posted in some FB fan page but I don't know who took the photo.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #911 on: March 23, 2013, 05:09:19 PM »

The truth is out there

Interesting, is from the booklet?
And what fb fan page?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:12:27 PM by JulienVlad »

Offline indii

« Reply #913 on: March 23, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #914 on: March 23, 2013, 07:19:40 PM »
yeah i love both versions, it is probably the best song on Screamworks
but the title "Sword of Democracy" is awesome, Vao good one! really  8)

What about Intro the Night?  ;D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #915 on: March 23, 2013, 07:24:55 PM »
yeah i love both versions, it is probably the best song on Screamworks
but the title "Sword of Democracy" is awesome, Vao good one! really  8)

What about Intro the Night?  ;D
well, that one is good enough too, but the Sword of Democracy is the only one :D

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #916 on: March 24, 2013, 02:26:32 AM »
Gone with the Sun is a fun song too
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Eric616

• Picciotto
  • There is no end to the hurting - I love you...
« Reply #917 on: March 24, 2013, 05:34:13 AM »

Is there a Buy It Now price? I mean, it'll take a few days to get the check cleared, but I'm good for it.
Yes. Same price. I'm keeping the semen that was ejaculated while recording No Love. Lol
And we belong to another world
Run to me

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #918 on: March 24, 2013, 09:42:19 AM »
I was gone for a day and now that i've checked the post i have no idea what everyone is talking about.

Offline Jay

« Reply #919 on: March 24, 2013, 10:12:25 AM »
I was gone for a day and now that i've checked the post i have no idea what everyone is talking about.

Lol that happens.  You leave and we all start talking about semen.

Dan, you know of a band called Leogun?

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #920 on: March 24, 2013, 01:22:17 PM »

Lol that happens.  You leave and we all start talking about semen.

Dan, you know of a band called Leogun?

No i don't haha are we mixing HIM song titles with Leogun titles?

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #921 on: March 24, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »
I solved the mystery of that picture. The image comes from a press conference where they show the new album, was a pre-listening party. Here's the source http://ylex.yle.fi/uutiset/popuutiset/kuuntelimme-kyyneleet-nauhalla-jo-nyt-reportaasi-him-levyn-synnyinsijoilta

If someone can translate would be awesome.
EDIT: I try to translate from google translate.

Teollisuusperiferiassa hiding in Helsinki, Finland's most legendary recording studio Finnvox received on Friday, 22 paint the moon actions HIM's published in April Tears On Tape album pre-listening arena.

Navigator informs be aware of, is forced to check one more time. This is where you, peranautokorjaamoiden and ranenröörijakarhupumppujen in the middle of a six-decade recorded as Nightwish , Ultra Bra , Deep Blue Somerjoki albums?

Entering into the inside and walked past dozens of kulta-/platinalevytaulujen against talsii Paris Hilton -frontman of Arto Tuunela , which is Finnvox äänitys-/miksaushenkilökuntaan. HIM's manager Seppo Vesterinen runs a busy corridors of cell phone ear oloisena and the band (with the exception of Ville ) sitting on any other guy Finnvox pause sofas. Pursuilee beer fridge, sidukkaa, booze, sparkling wine and viinitonkkia in both colors. The first thing to arrive at the journalists are invited to fill glasses and enjoy the cuisine.

Three countries Ville arrives and suppliers are controlled Finnvox spacious B-studio.

- In the front row is not dared anyone. Hey, where's the fat?, Ville with her ??eyes searching the band's drummer gas .

Gas keeps calling out the back row of his friends liked the place, but it will go nicely light headed the group over to the front row. Universal's representative praised Tears On Tape album from the heavens, listening can begin.

- Skåål and kikkeliskokkelis!, Screaming HIM-singer of their new album early in honor of listening to and away from the desk.

- I've heard the album a few times. Stretching a listen, rising red cheeks man jokes goes.

The record is really impossible to give one criticism of listening. Yes, it sounds like HIMiltä, ??can be found in doom, Black Sabbath , Type O Negative , a bit of 70's glamia, a little tiny bit of psychedelia and also Dingoa . Melodic, atmospheric and familiar. Many of the songs start from a very different world than the end, a song may initially sound like a children's nursery rhymes and end with heavy-doom-cadence. Atmosphere is international, but in some inexplicable really Finns. I am thinking of running an icy mountain scenery on the lake in the snow rämpien toward the warm hut with HIM to call. Apparently, the other listeners live disc in his own world, as many people have their eyes closed.

The disc was listening to the seven semi -familiar with the program Marja Hintikka . There will exist Hintikka's view, the first disc is the atmosphere.

- Are your favorite songs When Love Starts to Die and Into the Night . They spring from the Millennium pre tags. This has me a little fan of this kind of meeting. I remember very well when their first album came out, and the band has been to me relevant. A special feature is the fact that I have never interviewed Ville light, even though almost all other domestic artists I am. It's a bit like me as editor of Mount Everest, Hintikka jokes.

Many of the on-site describe the album difficult to digest one of the hearing. YleX Ile New Mountain is one of these.

- The disc is made with a heavy hand, and does not woo anyone. Not all of this would probably have to rely on the masses. Yes I liked very much. I'm a bit confused, which is only a good thing. It was completed HIM, but a step in a direction was taken. Only requires more listening, New Mountain says.

Difficult for yourself to keep the opening of a good thing.

- I've never heard the album, which would have sounded fantastic first met with a. It will have to listen to a few times, remember that a little what it is about. However, there is a lot of information, words, melodies and kitarariffeja. In general, such songs, which I did the same bump, also wear out the same I did. But in the stomach, but I try to excuse myself desperately, light chuckles.

Sibelius Finnish rock dubbed a man seen as a key, the disc does not sound mediocre. Journalists and critics' attitude towards the plate can also be affected by many factors.

- It's Friday, the sun is shining, there's a little air and tenuu sallaattia. Yes, it all seems. In fact I want to hear for myself the important orchestras to music alone. It is important for being able to close your eyes and go to the world of music. This is a most extraordinary state that we are together in the same space, a bit like the church, light laughs.

HIM's eighth studio album, Tears On Tape appears in Finland 26 April. HIM rotate between April and June in Europe and the United States. The next time the band is seen in Finland on July 6, day Ruisrock and July 27 day of Oulu Qstock.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 01:34:41 PM by JulienVlad »

Haddonfield

« Reply #922 on: March 24, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »
Anyone good with Photoshop able to take just the snake from this picture? Thanks in advance to anyone who can. I tried doing it myself, but I suck.

http://razorandtiedotcom.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/HIM_ADMAT2C-470x705.jpg

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #923 on: March 24, 2013, 02:03:31 PM »
I tried, but I don't have photoshop, I have a low-grade Microsoft rip-off. And it didn't come out very well.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #924 on: March 24, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »
Anyone good with Photoshop able to take just the snake from this picture? Thanks in advance to anyone who can. I tried doing it myself, but I suck.

http://razorandtiedotcom.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/HIM_ADMAT2C-470x705.jpg

Here we go man, this is for you