Author Topic: Tears on Tape  (Read 423945 times)

Offline Inferno

Re: Tears on Tape
« Reply #725 on: March 17, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »
I think having an iphone is the problem lol.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Len777

« Reply #726 on: March 17, 2013, 11:44:44 AM »
I think it's funny that we're the first two commentators on the video. The Sac...taking over the youtubes.

Everything that razor and tie does I've tried to post on and bust their balls ever since that very in informative reply which migh as well have been no reply I got from Kelly Bruska or whatever her name is. I can only say I'm glad the music is comig out good but I don't know how I feel about razor and tie...

Offline Len777

« Reply #727 on: March 17, 2013, 11:46:40 AM »

No is my Internet connection here in the sticks I tried the S3, couldn't do it. Went traded the fucker in and went to an iPhone 5 I had 4 and 4s with no issues.

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #728 on: March 17, 2013, 11:47:48 AM »
Another ckufing preview that I cannot listen to.

Yes, I said ckufing.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #729 on: March 17, 2013, 01:37:21 PM »
I'm hungry.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #730 on: March 17, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »
I killed the post with my pointless comment.....

Offline Inferno

« Reply #731 on: March 17, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »

No is my Internet connection here in the sticks I tried the S3, couldn't do it. Went traded the fucker in and went to an iPhone 5 I had 4 and 4s with no issues.
What was wrong with the S3?
[/

Offline Len777

« Reply #732 on: March 17, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »

I couldn't stand the operating system, yes there were some nice things about it but so damn glitchy and even using double twist I did not like the way the media stuff was integrated. It's like they tried to out do the features of iPhone but did it half ass. If they could of made those features work as well and smooth as the iPhone does what it does could've really been great. But I love my iTunes and iTunes Match way too much had to go back. Wish Pple would free up ios a little bit though so you could download from the stock browser and import files into iTunes from your downloads then it would be perfect.

Offline plagueis

« Reply #733 on: March 17, 2013, 05:08:15 PM »

Yes, I said ckufing.

Phew, I thought I was the only one :P

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #734 on: March 17, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »

Yes, I said ckufing.

Phew, I thought I was the only one :P
It only works for UK and US.

I think I said this a thousand of times during these 3 days xD

Offline Inferno

« Reply #735 on: March 17, 2013, 05:44:53 PM »

I couldn't stand the operating system, yes there were some nice things about it but so damn glitchy and even using double twist I did not like the way the media stuff was integrated. It's like they tried to out do the features of iPhone but did it half ass. If they could of made those features work as well and smooth as the iPhone does what it does could've really been great. But I love my iTunes and iTunes Match way too much had to go back. Wish Pple would free up ios a little bit though so you could download from the stock browser and import files into iTunes from your downloads then it would be perfect.
My S3 has been flawless since the day I got it. The wonderful thing about android is that it's open. So while the applications it came with (Not google's fault btw) may not fit your taste there are thousands of other apps on the play store to choose from and because of the openness apps are capable of so much. I, on the other hand, absolutely hate the atrocity that is iTunes... Such a shitty program and the fact the you're forced to use it for everything keeps me far away from any apple product. Because of iTunes you're locked in to needing it unless you want to start over.

Call me an Apple hater or an android fanboy, lol it don't matter... I know where my money goes when I spend it and all you're paying for when you buy apple is their marketing campaign and their hype.
[/

Haddonfield

« Reply #736 on: March 17, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
I own an iPhone 5, an iMac, and a MacBook Air. You get what you pay for with Apple products. That's all I'm gonna say.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #737 on: March 17, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »
I own an iPhone 5, an iMac, and a MacBook Air. You get what you pay for with Apple products. That's all I'm gonna say.

You're getting something that shouldn't cost anywhere near the amount you paid. That isn't to say you're getting shitty stuff... But it is shitty when you consider how much you forked over for it.

You can spend 2500 for a macbook and I can spend just as much on an alien ware laptop (which I do own) and I guarantee i can do more on mine than that... And yes, that even on an Alienware where you're paying a premium for the name just like apple.

Or let's spend well over 3000 for a desktop and I'll spend less than half and have a slightly superior product.
[/

Haddonfield

« Reply #738 on: March 17, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »
I gladly paid for my Apple products because I knew I would've been disappointed getting anything else.

I also didn't pay anywhere near $2500 for my MacBook, although I would have if that's how much they cost.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 06:32:19 PM by _Cory_ »

Offline Len777

« Reply #739 on: March 17, 2013, 06:45:55 PM »
I have iPhone 5, my wife iPhone 4S, my son iPod touch, we all share an iPad, I love Apple TV, and I do my demos and such with pro tools on my late 2011 MacBook Pro which I got from my school (when I was going.) the 3700 dollar model so I lucked out there but I love it, haven't had any of the problems recording wise that I did with my pc. I just love the quality of everything. Plus most musicians well ones who produce their own stuff anyway usually gravitate towards Mac it's the recording industry standard. But back to Tears On Tape (in Johnny Doom Voice).

Offline Gannicus

« Reply #740 on: March 17, 2013, 07:01:40 PM »
I have iPhone 5, my wife iPhone 4S, my son iPod touch, we all share an iPad, I love Apple TV, and I do my demos and such with pro tools on my late 2011 MacBook Pro which I got from my school (when I was going.) the 3700 dollar model so I lucked out there but I love it, haven't had any of the problems recording wise that I did with my pc. I just love the quality of everything. Plus most musicians well ones who produce their own stuff anyway usually gravitate towards Mac it's the recording industry standard. But back to Tears On Tape (in Johnny Doom Voice).
With wife and son and spending your time in a forum talking about a band... YOUR FAMILY MUST BE PROUD, haha (:

Offline Len777

« Reply #741 on: March 17, 2013, 07:20:42 PM »
With wife and son and spending your time in a forum talking about a band... YOUR FAMILY MUST BE PROUD, haha (:

I actually have 3 children. I'm going to pick them and my wife up on Tuesday we've been separated since the hurricane. I had to come down here to work because I lost my work place because of the storm. I had plans on moving here already though. But I talk on here in my spare time big fan of the band and music is a big part of my life.

Offline Jay

« Reply #742 on: March 17, 2013, 07:41:48 PM »
Hopefully the album will leak and accompany you on the flight.  :)

Offline lioneyejr

• Zlo Prase
  • Cafone
  • Sme?e jedno!
« Reply #743 on: March 17, 2013, 08:20:17 PM »
Really surprising it hasn't leaked yet; surely lots of people have promos. Still, it's over a month until it's officially released.....i hope we get it really soon.
Raziel: You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin.

Kain: Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

Offline lioneyejr

• Zlo Prase
  • Cafone
  • Sme?e jedno!
« Reply #744 on: March 17, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »
Some of my work, to keep the hype up =)
I hope I'm not pushing this into the wrong topic or something, just wanna share my stuff with all the fans =)
More on my channel!

Raziel: You said it yourself, Kain... there are only two sides to your coin.

Kain: Apparently so, but suppose you throw a coin enough times... suppose one day, it lands on its edge.

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #745 on: March 17, 2013, 09:15:36 PM »
How do one know, if there are deluxe editions still avalaible!!!? I want to buy the hoodie bundle but I'm afraid all deluxe copies are already preordered, sunce they were only 2000?
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #746 on: March 17, 2013, 09:19:52 PM »
2000 for the deluxe editions is EXTREMELY low, especially when you consider that Amazon.com is selling them. I would believe that information to be false.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #747 on: March 17, 2013, 09:38:48 PM »
I believe all the bundles contain the deluxe version. Click on the bundles and it should tell you in the description.
[/

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #748 on: March 17, 2013, 11:20:31 PM »
Tuesday, April 2nd...All Lips Go Blue digital single release. Bank on it. We'll get another teaser with it's release date this Tuesday.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #749 on: March 17, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
2000 for the deluxe editions is EXTREMELY low, especially when you consider that Amazon.com is selling them. I would believe that information to be false.

Well, that's exactly what I thought, but I got afraid because I received an email with that information:

"The first 2000 orders will receive the Deluxe Digipak Edition of Tears On Tape featuring a Bonus DVD with 5 new in-studio videos recorded specifically for this album release."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 11:57:05 PM by Rasta666 »
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...