Author Topic: 2013 Tour  (Read 60294 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: 2013 Tour
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2013, 11:28:21 AM »
It appears that they are going back to basics so to speak, this time around. Let's not focus all our time on one territory and let's get the word out to as many places as possible. Hell, you start hearing that HIM tickets sell out in minutes for an entire tour and guess what, instant recognition...which will pave the way for more.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2013, 11:51:23 AM »
back to back nights in LA and NY  ;D
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »
So i picked up the latest issue of "Kerrang" and in the gig section there is a large picture of Ville singing and it say's how HIM are playing at Dingwalls,even though it sold out within minutes. I think this is a punch in the nads for people who were too slow like me haha. I mean,why advertise a sold out concert?

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »
Not to say you are at all in the wrong Lenny. If anything, I hate when you construct a long well crafted message and all they say is 2 words. It really makes them appear a lot less human. But I'm sure they just aren't going to give anyone details to tour schedules because then everyone would email them all the time with "are they going to play my city"

I bet if you emailed Kerri 2 days ago when there was only 1 NY date and asked if they are playing 2 nights in NY, you would have still received the same "this is all that is planned" response as well. Even though THEY KNOW they have more dates planned.

"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Jay

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2013, 08:06:45 PM »
She probably fields a few of those e-mails per day.  I'm surprised you even got a response. 

We should resort to the old days where we'd all send emails to Seppo...lol

Offline Jay

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2013, 09:55:46 PM »
Found this on Instagram @HIMstagramer

Haddonfield

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2013, 02:09:45 AM »
Half of me is excited as fuck to go to the show in Chicago, but the other half is absolutely dreading having to sit outside for hours upon hours and listen to a bunch of teenage girls/middle aged moms talk about how sexy Ville is while showing off their gifts they brought to throw on stage to him. I shit you not (no pun intended) I once saw a chick bring a pair of tighty whities stained with chocolate on the ass with her. How fucking immature do you have to be to come up with that idea? It's so uncomfortable and embarrassing being around those people.

"Hey bro, you wanna go to the HIM show with me?"
"Nah, man, I have bad memories of middle school."

Offline Jay

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
Half of me is excited as fuck to go to the show in Chicago, but the other half is absolutely dreading having to sit outside for hours upon hours and listen to a bunch of teenage girls/middle aged moms talk about how sexy Ville is while showing off their gifts they brought to throw on stage to him. I shit you not (no pun intended) I once saw a chick bring a pair of tighty whities stained with chocolate on the ass with her. How fucking immature do you have to be to come up with that idea? It's so uncomfortable and embarrassing being around those people.

"Hey bro, you wanna go to the HIM show with me?"
"Nah, man, I have bad memories of middle school."

That reminds me of when I went to a show in Ft. Worth.  I had on that shirt with Ville's face with the glowing eyes.  I went to a convenience store to use the bathroom and there were these girls (underage) and they screamed and started rubbing Ville's face.  I had to tell them to back up as I was 25 or so at the time...

Offline Jay

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2013, 06:19:20 PM »
I love just the people that keep screaming for WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY!!

and

OOOOH MY GAWWWWD!!! SOOOO HAWWWT!!

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2013, 02:17:34 AM »
When i go to download i'm going to have a bunch of fan girls screaming in my ear.

Haddonfield

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:48 AM »
Damn right you will, Dan!

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:21 PM »
Lets hope they've lost those type of fans over the long hiatus, and it'll only be fans of the band and the music this time around.

No fucking chance...  :-\
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:16:28 PM by Rasta666 »

Offline -phalanx-

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2013, 05:51:30 PM »
Fuck! Realized too late they are in Germany, now it's sold out -.-

Does anyone have a ticket? Prices on eBay are about 56 ? / 73 $ and far over...  :-[

Offline Jay

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »
I'm not even excited about this tour.  They aren't coming anywhere near me. 

Haddonfield

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2013, 06:02:15 PM »
I'll make sure to tell you guys how good the show I'm going to was when I get back.

Offline Jay

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »
I'll make sure to tell you guys how good the show I'm going to was when I get back.

I'd threaten you with a suck or fuck, but I'm not sure how that'd pan out.  So I'll just call you a dick instead. :)

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2013, 10:49:46 AM »
That does suck they only have 8 dates in the us and canada so im not as excited.   Philly is pretty far from pgh when you dont have a car and it would be kinda expensive.   Ive been thinking if the moneys good then i surely will try.   That was a rub it in your face comment by cory lol.   Anyone goin to the philly show?
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Il_Grinch

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2013, 03:37:33 AM »
I really hope they'll tour Europe, Italy in particular. The last time they were here was in 2007, the first and only time I saw them live. Nice concert, apart for prepubescent girls screaming and crying (some of them were followed by their mothers, who spent the whole concert commenting on Linde's t-shirt - drei Kartoffeln, remember?).
The sky stirred, the lights of space flared, beneath my feet the living earth started to breathe.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2013, 04:05:38 PM »
according to the heartagram team there's more US tour dates coming in the future

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>@teamjimboslice It's a short album release tour.More full tour coming later.Hang in there.</p>&mdash; Heartagram Team (@HeartagramTeam) March 9, 2013
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:09:13 PM by vampireheart616 »
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
If anyone ends up needing a ticket to Philly, pm me. I refuse to sell it on Ebay and id rather see someone here get use out of it. May have one extra for each ny date but not positive yet. Face value (plus the fees i paid of course) and id meet up with you at the show or ahead of time if your close by and want to take a drive.

Offline Jay

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2013, 06:31:41 PM »
If anyone ends up needing a ticket to Philly, pm me. I refuse to sell it on Ebay and id rather see someone here get use out of it. May have one extra for each ny date but not positive yet. Face value (plus the fees i paid of course) and id meet up with you at the show or ahead of time if your close by and want to take a drive.

Be sure to make a post in the Swap Meet board. This is going to get buried in this thread. :)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2013, 04:03:45 PM »
well, when Ville started to use acoustic guitar on the gigs, i wish they brought back Please dont let it go into the setlist <3

Offline Inferno

« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2013, 05:04:08 PM »
well, when Ville started to use acoustic guitar on the gigs, i wish they brought back Please dont let it go into the setlist <3

Couldn't agree more... one of my favorite songs.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 02:59:27 PM »
So according to live nation, eyes set to kill are opening. I only checked the Philly show but i assume it's for all US dates

Edit*yep confirmed via eyes set to kill Facebook.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:09:21 PM by Fearxforthebest »

Offline Inferno

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »

I'm tempted to go to this even though I live in Texas... I could fly out there and meet up with you or something. I'm long overdue to see these guys in concert as I've only seen them once and that was way back in 2005.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/