Author Topic: 2013 Tour  (Read 60415 times)

Offline Jay

2013 Tour
« on: January 01, 2013, 03:29:52 PM »
So we'll have one topic, and not 10...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: 2013 Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:03:54 AM »
Ok so what we know, HIM will perform at:
Maxidrom festival 2013  -  12th of June 2013 -  http://www.maxidrom.ru/   .... actually there is some FM radio so hopefully they will be streaming it at least by this radio, so that could be captured on nice soundboard audio bootleg!

Download festival 2013 - 14.-16. June 2013

Nova Rock Festival 2013 - Austria, - 14.-16. June 2013

is anyone attending any of these?

You probably saw what RHCP did, http://www.livechilipeppers.com/  this is what HIM should do! that would be awesome

6. July 2013 Ruisrock Festival , Finland
26.,27. July 2013 - Qstock festival, Finland

31.5 - 2.6. 2013 - Ursynalia Festival, Warsaw , Poland http://www.ursynalia.pl/line-up
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:57:58 AM by 616 »

Offline Danny

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 07:36:04 AM »
Ok so what we know, HIM will perform at:
Maxidrom festival 2013  -  12th of June 2013 -  http://www.maxidrom.ru/   .... actually there is some FM radio so hopefully they will be streaming it at least by this radio, so that could be captured on nice soundboard audio bootleg!and russians are going to tape it, i believe, they taped Luzhiniki 2006, Maxidrom 2003, gigs in 2001.... i believe there will be audio and video bootleg

Download festival 2013 - 14.-16. June 2013

Nova Rock Festival 2013 - Austria, - 14.-16. June 2013

is anyone attending any of these?

You probably saw what RHCP did, http://www.livechilipeppers.com/  this is what HIM should do! that would awesome

Out of the summer festivals so far im attending Download, ruisrock and most likely qstock in Oulu ;D Would be cool to try maxidrom, but that depends on how cheap the airline tickets are.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 07:44:20 AM »
you better take some equipment to record it  ;D

Offline Danny

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 12:32:23 PM »
you better take some equipment to record it  ;D
I've actually never recorded a full show before. Any tips on what equipment to use?

Btw, what the RHCP did is awesome ;D Really wish HIM could get their finger out of their ass and do something like that

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 12:43:39 PM »
you better take some equipment to record it  ;D
I've actually never recorded a full show before. Any tips on what equipment to use?

Btw, what the RHCP did is awesome ;D Really wish HIM could get their finger out of their ass and do something like that
i dont know what do you have  ;D video camera, camera, audio recorder, cell phone with camera  :D and dont tape only villes face and Ville   ;D ;D
the best thing nowadays are those smartphones, they have really nice cameras with 5, 8 and more Megapixels and if you have battery charged to the fullest, you can tape maybe one and half hour of video in one piece, or maybe more just songs without Villes talking in HD!  , you just find some nice place to stand and "sacrifice" the whole gig because you are only taping it and not enjoying it,but you can watch it or listen to it XXXXX times after its over
and what is even better is that now almost on every concert, and at every festival there are that huge screens for the people that are too far from the stage to see, and there is the whole gig broadcasted profi-like, so the best thing would be really to find a place where are no crazy girls screaming ;D and point it at that big screen and push the "record" button  ;D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:48:45 PM by 616 »

Haddonfield

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
I always thought about taping the shows I went to before I went to them. In the end, though, I came to the conclusion that it would be too expensive to buy the equipment I would need to make a recording that I would be satisfied with. Besides that, I always wait outside for at least ten to twelve hours before the doors open, just so I can get a spot up front right in the middle and really enjoy the show. There was only one show I went to where I didn't get a spot in the first row, because of the venue having multiple doors to let people onto the floor, which meant people that had only been standing outside for five minutes had just as much a chance at the first row as I did. Needless to say, that front row filled up quick with how many doors and people there were waiting behind them. I was pissed and didn't wanna settle for second row, so I went up to the balcony. Wasn't fun at all. Should've just taken my second row and pushed my way to the front. Thinking back, though, it would've been the perfect opportunity to record the show. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to capture it with at that time.

Offline Danny

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 12:59:36 PM »

i dont know what do you have  ;D video camera, camera, audio recorder, cell phone with camera  :D and dont tape only villes face and Ville   ;D ;D
the best thing nowadays are those smartphones, they have really nice cameras with 5, 8 and more Megapixels and if you have battery charged to the fullest, you can tape maybe one and half hour of video in one piece, or maybe more just songs without Villes talking in HD!  , you just find some nice place to stand and "sacrifice" the whole gig because you are only taping it and not enjoying it,but you can watch it or listen to it XXXXX times after its over
and what is even better is that now almost on every concert, and at every festival there are that huge screens for the people that are too far from the stage to see, and there is the whole gig broadcasted profi-like, so the best thing would be really to find a place where are no crazy girls screaming ;D and point it at that big screen and push the "record" button  ;D
Trust me, i HATE seeing video's where the person only films Ville. I enjoy watching every member of the band ;D
Sometimes i wish festival taped the shit they are filming on the big screen. Because a lot of the times its really cool camera angles and stuff. Seems like a "waste" of time if you understand what i mean, hehe

Haddonfield

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »

Sometimes i wish festival taped the shit they are filming on the big screen. Because a lot of the times its really cool camera angles and stuff. Seems like a "waste" of time if you understand what i mean, hehe

Most, if not all festivals, do. If they have cameras, it's being taped. It just might never be released in any form, but the footage is archived. The band, I'm sure, can request to have it if they want.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 02:45:14 PM »

Most, if not all festivals, do. If they have cameras, it's being taped. It just might never be released in any form, but the footage is archived. The band, I'm sure, can request to have it if they want.
taping from first row and overal from "too close to the stage" sucks.... the best amateur bootlegs are from balcony or from the stairs or something like that, the worst are from the "pit" you know there are so many screaming from the fans that you are unable to recognize Villes voice at all , or if you are too close to the stage there is the biggest loudness so if you dont have really expensive equipment your bootleg will suck because of the loud volume is so high that you cant actually hear shit only monotone noise

Haddonfield

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 03:16:03 PM »

taping from first row and overal from "too close to the stage" sucks.... the best amateur bootlegs are from balcony or from the stairs or something like that, the worst are from the "pit" you know there are so many screaming from the fans that you are unable to recognize Villes voice at all , or if you are too close to the stage there is the biggest loudness so if you dont have really expensive equipment your bootleg will suck because of the loud volume is so high that you cant actually hear shit only monotone noise

That's why I don't think I'll ever tape a HIM show. A band I don't care as much about, possibly, if I had the right equipment, but I go to HIM shows to be right up front and center, to enjoy and get the best experience. I don't have fun any other way. The time I settled for the balcony was the worst HIM show I ever went to. I couldn't enjoy it from up there.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 03:19:26 PM by ARkansauce_PAT »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 03:30:45 PM »

That's why I don't think I'll ever tape a HIM show. A band I don't care as much about, possibly, if I had the right equipment, but I go to HIM shows to be right up front and center, to enjoy and get the best experience. I don't have fun any other way. The time I settled for the balcony was the worst HIM show I ever went to. I couldn't enjoy it from up there.
of course the best possible way you can enjoy any gig is just to be crazy in the pit
i remember when i was on HIM back in 2005, it was boring show because it was like you know  they just came,played and than left, they looked very tired, bad mood also, Ville didnt talk to the audience , but i enjoyed it like hell :-D and the best shit was that they played poison heart and me as a Ramones fan i knew that song so i was really excited and really surprised when they started to play it , so i sang it along and no one around me in the audience didnt know what they were playing so everyone was just staring at me so wondered what song it is and why i know it :-D
but now if HIM came back again to Slovakia, i would just go loaded with equipment to the best possible place and i would tape it  :D

Offline Jo3P3RrY

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 06:57:58 PM »
I will try the Polish festival and Ruisrock.
Let's hope money and a pending graduation will help me with that.

Offline Jay

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
You know, I took my FlipCam into the Megadeth show I went to a while back and just filmed a song for fun.  The sound came out remarkably good.  I was off to the left, so the video itself wasn't that great.   

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 02:38:13 AM »
I always take my Panasonic Lumix ZS7 to shows with me. It's just a point and shoot camera that takes AVCHD video. My husband has an older model, the Panasonic Lumix ZS3, also takes AVCHD video. Since its a Point and shoot camera security doesn't care.
I post all of my videos on Youtube . Here's a couple with the zs7.

Marilyn Manson Pistol Whipped - 

Bella Morte - Find Forever Gone -

Cradle of Filth - Ghost and the Fog -

Hopefully they tour the USA in 2013! cant wait to see them again!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
HIM will also perform at MĀ“era Luna festival
http://www.meraluna.de/default.aspx
and some funny thing - time: 3:43 
   :D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 09:01:25 AM »
Before Tears On Tape releasing
exclusive performance

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/him-tickets

2013.04.26. Dingwalls, London, UK

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »
i sent a breif email to razor and tie telling them to book HIM at stage ae in pittsburgh lol.   Cant wait to see what new songs they will play at that london show before the release.
Run Away From The Sun

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 02:31:57 AM »
hopefully someone will tape the performance

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 05:35:19 AM »
The London gig at Dingwalls is sold out. The tickets went on sale at 9.00am,and were gone before 9:10am. I was too late unfortunately but i definitely will be seeing them at Download 2013 so i guess it's not so bad.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 08:41:39 AM »
Nice to know they can still sell out a show :)

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 10:15:11 AM »
Nice to know they can still sell out a show :)

And it's nice to know how dedicated the fans are,since the show was sold out within the first ten minutes haha.

Haddonfield

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 10:40:34 AM »
To be fair, not like I don't think they can't still sell out larger venues, but I read that place is really small.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »
Just saw a picture of the tour dates on Facebook I can't.copy here now because I'm on my phone but the tour starts in may and it didn't look like a lot of
dates from what I saw on the phone but they're playing Irving plaza may 10th definitely making it to that one and the 11 th is in Philly
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Haddonfield

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »
TEARS ON TOUR! WOO!

May 8th in Chicago. Have that day off work too.

Dates so far:
May 3 - Los Angeles, CA - House Of Blues
May 5 - San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
May 8 - Chicago, IL - House Of Blues
May 9 - Toronto, Canada - Danforth Music Hall
May 10 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
May 12 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre Of Living Arts

http://www.razorandtie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/HIM_ADMAT2C-470x705.jpg

Shouldn't this mean we should be getting a website now? I mean, it would be nice if the official website actually listed the tour dates...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:16:34 PM by ARkansauce_PAT »