Author Topic: Helldone Festival 2012  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Jay

Re: Helldone Festival 2012
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
I know, me too but the gig is just audio.  And no, it's for me and only me!  :P

I'm about to start uploading the M'era Luna DVD for you.  It's just taking me a bit to remember how I had the site's media set up.  It's slowly coming back to me. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 01:45:18 PM by Jay »

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 01:44:07 PM »
I know, haha...but the gig will be audio.  And no, it's for me!  :P

Just kidding, and also I'm about to start uploading the M'era Luna DVD for you.
oh god, you are so awesome <3 really thanks

Offline Jay

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 02:08:18 PM »
It's going to be about 12 hours...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 02:12:41 PM »
It's going to be about 12 hours...
great, i just posted two Helldone 2009 shows (audio)

Offline Danny

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 03:51:20 PM »
I was at all 5 helldone gigs and there is no question about it that the Turku gig was the best! The whole band was on fire. They played an awesome set with Gone With the Sin, Sweet pandemonium, pretending among others  ;D Great atmosphere and great tiny venue with only 400 people! But the rest of the gigs were super too(except the 30th, ville was in a bad mood and they cut their set with 50 min before they left the stage. According to Shawn band a.k.a im guessing Ville was stressed and a lot of sound problems that day). He is drinking and smoking like back in the days and i like it because it makes him losen up A LOT on stage as you guys probably can see from the video clips. Almost no moments where he was hugging the microphone stand and closing his eyes looking scared as hell because of the audience like he did during his "sober" period.

And Linde, Gas, Burton and Mige sounds awesome. They are always thight when it comes to playing, but they have really worked on their sound and it sounds great. The only thing that suck is that after the third helldone gig they cut pretending and sweet pandemonium from the set list:( Hope they bring them back for forthcoming tour dates.

This was my tiny little review, hehe :)

Haddonfield

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
I was at all 5 helldone gigs and there is no question about it that the Turku gig was the best! The whole band was on fire. They played an awesome set with Gone With the Sin, Sweet pandemonium, pretending among others  ;D Great atmosphere and great tiny venue with only 400 people! But the rest of the gigs were super too(except the 30th, ville was in a bad mood and they cut their set with 50 min before they left the stage. According to Shawn band a.k.a im guessing Ville was stressed and a lot of sound problems that day). He is drinking and smoking like back in the days and i like it because it makes him losen up A LOT on stage as you guys probably can see from the video clips. Almost no moments where he was hugging the microphone stand and closing his eyes looking scared as hell because of the audience like he did during his "sober" period.

And Linde, Gas, Burton and Mige sounds awesome. They are always thight when it comes to playing, but they have really worked on their sound and it sounds great. The only thing that suck is that after the third helldone gig they cut pretending and sweet pandemonium from the set list:( Hope they bring them back for forthcoming tour dates.

What did the t-shirts look like that they were selling this year?

Offline Danny

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 04:03:18 PM »

What did the t-shirts look like that they were selling this year?

The had a gig shirt for every gig except Turku. It sucked since it would be cool to have shirt from their "comeback" show, well well! They hoodies looks the sames as the shirts just without the dates!

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 04:07:38 PM »
applaud Danny, nice T-shirt

Offline Inferno

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 06:50:53 PM »
I wish I could get my hands on that T-Shirt.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Haddonfield

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 06:51:57 PM »

Just your hands?

Offline Inferno

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »

Just your hands?

Well, yeah. So I get the 5 finger discount.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline Jay

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 07:45:40 PM »
We're all friends here.  I think we should share the shirt.  Everyone gets it for 4 days at a time. 

Offline Jo3P3RrY

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 10:27:22 PM »
I've been at 3 out of 5 shows (damn Italian parents that want their son on Christmas holidays).
29th show was one of my worst ones. Ville had no voice at all.
30th was a bit better but they played just 15 songs (out of 20).
31th was kinda great, probably perfect compared to the 31st. but still, I was expecting/hoping for something else considering the 2,5 years hiatus. HIM has probably not a big but still an impressive or solid fan base of dudes that travel all around the world to see them. Ville IMO didn't give back what for some of the fans was a sacrifice in money.
To bad I skipped the Turku one :(

Still, the band was really great and played perfectly every tune. I have really enjoyed to see some old faces (it's my 5th nye in Helsinki).

Offline Len777

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 11:24:23 PM »
I know, haha...but the gig will be audio.  And no, it's for me!  :P

Just kidding, and also I'm about to start uploading the M'era Luna DVD for you.
oh god, you are so awesome <3 really thanks

Can't wait for that thanks Jay!