Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 1331 times)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Happy Holidays
« on: December 23, 2012, 05:05:11 AM »
Hey fellas
i wish you really nice and happy holidays and all the best to the new year!
and remember we survived the end of the world !  ;D  :D

btw , ... few more days and the Helldone starts, so that means HIM live after a long long time
lets see what they have for us

Merry Christmas

Haddonfield

Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 10:13:50 AM »
Merry Christmas to you too, bro. Excited as FUCK for Helldone! Expecting at least one new song, probably on the last night or last two nights, not to mention which other songs they might put back on the setlist or even play that they've never played before. All in all, Helldone > Christmas. Hope this board livens up next week and people are posting audio/videos like madmen.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
Merry Christmas to you too, bro. Excited as FUCK for Helldone! Expecting at least one new song, probably on the last night or last two nights, not to mention which other songs they might put back on the setlist or even play that they've never played before. All in all, Helldone > Christmas. Hope this board livens up next week and people are posting audio/videos like madmen.

hey man,... you are my man ! HIM is more than Christmas, i cant wait for the setlists of upcoming Helldone... ( i hope for putting back "For you" to the setlist oh man i really really do). And btw after hearing the funeral of hearts from Live from Hell EP. i am really excited for all of HIM songs.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:34:05 AM »
Really hoping we get a new song or two at Helldone. It's happened many times before. Before they stopped touring they'd brought back a few RR era songs into the setlist...I hope that continues.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Heartagram dan

• ][=][--][--][V][-
  • Mobbed Up
  • She'll be right here in these arms!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 06:46:52 AM »
Merry Christmas :)

Haddonfield

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 11:29:47 PM »
There needs to be an official Helldone thread made. Not that I'm expecting a sudden huge influx of people and numerous topics about it, but just one thread to keep checking back to for setlists and new audio/video/pictures would be nice. I'd make it myself, but I'm not sure whether or not to make it in the media section. Hoping we get at least one full decent quality bootleg out of the four nights and not just a bunch of YouTube videos and clips. If a new song or a rare song gets played, as long as there is a good quality version of that, I could care less about the rest of the show.

EDIT: Fuck I'm so excited. I need to calm down, but the prospect of a new HIM song just gives me the energy of a thousand suns. Man, I really can't wait. Hoping it doesn't turn out to be a disappointment. With how long their hiatus has been, I can't imagine them not pulling something out of the bag and surprising us.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:33:13 PM by Dance Floor Rivals »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »
They are playing a new song titled "I Will Be The End Of You" at the next show.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Haddonfield

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »
They are playing a new song titled "I Will Be The End Of You" at the next show.

How was I not even aware that they even had a show in Turku? Wow. What a great fan I am. Thought the beginning of Helldone was their first upcoming gig. So far there's only one video of Gone With The Sin with Ville on acoustic.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:39:52 PM by Dance Floor Rivals »