Author Topic: lips go blue  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Len777

lips go blue
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:06:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V5ji2OZkD8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

listen to the bridge someone said the set list said its all tear + lips and the bridge seems to be a sneak peak at something new maybe lips go blue?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:10:10 AM by Len666 »

Offline Filipo Solari

Re: lips go blue
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:30:44 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V5ji2OZkD8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

listen to the bridge someone said the set list said its all tear + lips and the bridge seems to be a sneak peak at something new maybe lips go blue?

Sounds like Metallica's One intro riff

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 03:14:30 AM »
sounds like something from venus doom

Haddonfield

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 12:53:58 PM »
The setlist for the Turku show had It's All Tears with "Lips" circled beside it.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 12:45:34 AM »
Can't stop listening to it. I want more! From the drums alone I can tell it's going to be an amazing song... It's not the same beat they use in almost every one of their songs.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Haddonfield

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 01:08:54 AM »
Can't stop listening to it. I want more! From the drums alone I can tell it's going to be an amazing song... It's not the same beat they use in almost every one of their songs.

How many seconds long is that sample, man? Look, I'm all for you being excited, I just don't want you to get addicted and end up hurting yourself. I care about you, man. Besides, it might not even be what we think and hope it is. I just don't want you to end up disappointed, or worse yet, dead. :-/

Offline Inferno

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 04:12:52 AM »

How many seconds long is that sample, man? Look, I'm all for you being excited, I just don't want you to get addicted and end up hurting yourself. I care about you, man. Besides, it might not even be what we think and hope it is. I just don't want you to end up disappointed, or worse yet, dead. :-/
Lol, it's all good. I'm confident that it is really part of the actual song and won't be upset if it's not. As long as the guys are still kicking and new stuff comes out I'm happy.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/