Author Topic: Heartagram.com gets updated shortly :)  (Read 4269 times)

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
  • Your pretty face is going to hell
Heartagram.com gets updated shortly :)
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:34:18 PM »
Kelly from HIM street team said that heartagram.com will soon be updated, it could be anytime now, So keep checking up :)

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
Re: Heartagram.com gets updated shortly :)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:23:15 AM »
strange world video maybe?  :o ;D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 08:03:55 AM »
strange world video maybe?  :o ;D
indeed, that would be nice :o

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »
It would be great to see the strange world video ! !
Have they shot it?

Offline Len777

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »
Have they shot it?

Yes I believe they have, I think somewhere I read that they had already recorded the video for strange world.

Offline Danny

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:28:46 PM »
Have they shot it?

Yes I believe they have, I think somewhere I read that they had already recorded the video for strange world.

Yes, they have shot a video for it: http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/him-to-release-compilation-album-with-brand-new-single-this-autumn/

"as well as a brand new track, Strange World. The song will be released as a digital single with music video on September 21"

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 06:09:37 AM »
Cheers Danny and len, thanks for the update :D

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
where is Kelly

nevermind...
its 21 sept.... so its obvious somethings gonna happen
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 03:19:28 PM by Vao »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »
Kelly is nothing official, so I wouldn't take her word as gospel.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Haddonfield

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »

Exactly. Street team "leaders" are just fans like any one of us. Most of them seem to be women around 30-40, if not older. They usually have a sexual obsession with Ville, not unlike their teenage counterparts. I steer clear of anything street team related. I don't want to be a part of that.

By the way, I'm not trying to knock anyone by saying that. This is just a generalization from what I have seen over the years and my own personal experiences. They all seem to be extremely nice and friendly people, despite the fact that if I see one of them at a concert I'm attending, I feel like I'm suddenly at Bon Jovi concert or something rather than HIM.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:29:57 PM by Dance Floor Rivals »

Offline Jay

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »

Exactly. Street team "leaders" are just fans like any one of us. Most of them seem to be women around 30-40, if not older. They usually have a sexual obsession with Ville, not unlike their teenage counterparts. I steer clear of anything street team related. I don't want to be a part of that.

By the way, I'm not trying to knock anyone by saying that. This is just a generalization from what I have seen over the years and my own personal experiences. They all seem to be extremely nice and friendly people, despite the fact that if I see one of them at a concert I'm attending, I feel like I'm suddenly at Bon Jovi concert or something rather than HIM.

LMAO...I felt the same way, I just didn't know how to express it.  You've said it perfectly. 

Oh, and just for the record, I'm 31, and I have ZERO sexual attraction to Ville. :P

Haddonfield

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 02:41:00 PM »

LMAO...I felt the same way, I just didn't know how to express it.  You've said it perfectly. 

Oh, and just for the record, I'm 31, and I have ZERO sexual attraction to Ville. :P

Haha. I couldn't think of another way to say it without sounding negative and hateful. It really is true, though.

Speaking of HIM concerts, this just reminded me: DO NOT EVER, under ANY circumstances, leave the line of people outside of the venue waiting for the doors to open. DON'T DO IT. It doesn't matter if you've already been there for six hours and been chitchatting with the people around you and they seem like cool people. It doesn't matter if you have another six hours to wait and you're starving and really need some food. HIM fans can be some devious little fuckers. If you ask someone nicely to hold your spot while you run somewhere for a few minutes, they will most likely oblige. As soon as you are out of their line of vision, EVERYONE else that was behind you in line will all move up a spot and scrunch together to not let you back in when you return. Since you're a nice person and think it will be an inconvenience to tell everyone to back up a little bit while you reclaim your spot, you might just sit off to the side of the original area where you were in line. BAD IDEA. As soon as someone from the venue comes out and tells everyone to form a single file line, that doors will be opening soon, if you try to squeeze back in where you were, the people you asked to hold your spot to begin with will be like, "HURR DURR! You left the line! Fuck you! HIM rocks!" Meanwhile, the very first person in the line does everything right. They never leave the line, they're nice to everybody - but that's only because about five minutes before the show, fourteen of their friends will be joining them right in front of you. Sometimes they will even bring an entire case of Mountain Dew to pass back just to trick you into thinking it's cool to just budge in front of people who have been there since early in the morning, sitting around twiddling their thumbs for twelve hours just so they can get a nice spot up front. Nobody seems to ever say anything or complain about that, though, but if you leave the line and try to get back in...you're fucked.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 05:56:38 AM »
"as well as a brand new track, Strange World. The song will be released as a digital single with music video on September 21"

September 22nd - maybe i live on another planet but
website - nothing
video - nothing
anything else - nothing

???

Great prank by HIM  :D  ;D
it seems like Guns N Roses and their Chinese democracy delays  :D

but still, wtf  ???

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 07:01:26 AM »

21 sept was the release date for the song. In the official information was only said that there will be a video for the song. thats all

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 09:22:37 AM »
oh, i thought it will be released all at once at 21st September Single and music video

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »

Most of them seem to be women around 30-40, if not older.

Ha! I remember being in my early 20's and witnessing these broads in action! Thanks for the giggle, i needed it!  :D

And also for the record, I too am 31 now with mild sexual attraction to Ville...I believe I have it under full control though.  ;)

Offline Jay

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 04:44:18 PM »
And also for the record, I too am 31 now with mild sexual attraction to Ville...I believe I have it under full control though.  ;)

Do you still mumble "Mmmgh violate me Ville ammferhh" in your sleep?  Sorry, didn't mean to call you out.   :-\

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »
Haha! Nah...now it's more like " mmmmgh bite me Alexander Skarsgard ammferhh"  ;)

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 03:47:21 AM »
Street Team turned into a joke. I was never a part of it, but I know people that were. And being in Los Angeles they were very close to Warner bros. But the HIM hype died down during Screamworks, they all disappeared.

"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Howie3045

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 10:32:51 AM »
is it just me or is there nothing on the site at all. heartagram.com i mean. i just get a background.

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 11:05:17 AM »
is it just me or is there nothing on the site at all. heartagram.com i mean. i just get a background.
We all have the same heartagram.com   :D useless website  ;D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:05:06 PM by HIMfan_fromSVK »

Offline Hic Et Nunc

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »

I completely agree.
I don't know many HIM Street Team Leaders but the ones I have spoken to online I haven't had many positive experiences.

There is no Street Teams for HIM over here in the UK, there used to be something ran by HIMOnline before it was shut down but I have YET to see a HIM Street Team and any HIM gig I have been too in the past 9 years

Offline Len777

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 11:55:46 PM »
Looks like they put up a new video on Heartagram.com but now it says unavailable in my country. :-( lame

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 03:45:44 AM »
Len666 there is still Strange World , there is just VEVO logo in right down corner

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
I've been spending the past few hours trying to get it. You will know when I know.