Author Topic: Media section?  (Read 3204 times)

Offline JoeDevine

Media section?
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
Hey guys I'm new on here, just wondering, how do I get to download the audio filed in the media section? I'd really like to hear them!

Thanks!

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
  • Your pretty face is going to hell
Re: Media section?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:45:47 AM »
You have to be a good and active member of the forum, Im registered to this site since april 2007 and they still wont let me in lol, Good luck :D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 03:58:51 AM »
You have to be a good and active member of the forum, Im registered to this site since april 2007 and they still wont let me in lol, Good luck :D
and hopefully no one will in the future

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »
Why is that now? Have you got something against me or something? That wasnt a very nice thing to say :(

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 07:12:13 PM »
Why is that now? Have you got something against me or something? That wasnt a very nice thing to say :(
because i think it is  obvious that you are here mostly only for Media section , even though you have registration longer, but you are inactive and mostly you are interested here only about bootlegs and in bootleg topics..... and think - you are here not the first week, you have few posts and still no access to media section - why?
it is still the same here - a lot of members registrated only for media section - when they spammed they got banned and if they realized that there is no way for them to get to the media section they just vanished

and if you are here only for bootlegs i have a point for you - i found via google the websites, even torrents where all the collection from here was stolen and available to free download so you can find it yourself
.....and still bootlegs are for fans.

Offline HelldoneFestival13

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 07:43:48 AM »
I must say, that doesn't sound really nice indeed, but i totally agree HIMfan_fromSVK's point. It it just an reaction on how it goes here lately... Damn annoying to see people that want something for themself and then just dissapear. When new people will see this forum, the first topic they see is 'i want access to media section!'. If new people wanna stay or not, i don't know but i'm sure some think they can get access too, and this is just going round and round and round with new people as far as i've noticed. It's stupid, this is an forum for talking. If you want Live stuff, buy Love Metal Archives DVD (it has live songs, way better quality) and is an official release. The owner put a lot of time into his site, so people f**king this up by spamming / asking for the media only is pathetic, then you can't see what the forum has to offer more. 

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 11:00:13 AM »
I must say, that doesn't sound really nice indeed,
yeah ,i was not kinda friendly
shane maloney maybe i am totally wrong about you, but you are not looking the best way in my eyes
i think you are a good guy, but you were bitching around here about media section and bootlegs so i got maybe wrong opinion and when i checked your posts you were active mostly in 2007,then in 2008 only two posts, few in 2010 and 2011 and now in 2012 you are here in every bootleg media topic arguing about access
i mean, i am sorry a didnt want to be that bad to you

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 01:05:33 PM »
Ah its ok HIM_fan_svk :D

Yea i have Love metal archives vol 1 and love it! :)

And im not just here to get into the media section, Like realistically theres youtube and theres no need to get into the media section, I come here to Get news on the band thats all :D  :D  :D

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 06:53:19 PM »
Ah its ok HIM_fan_svk :D

Yea i have Love metal archives vol 1 and love it! :)

And im not just here to get into the media section, Like realistically theres youtube and theres no need to get into the media section, I come here to Get news on the band thats all :D  :D  :D
news on the band?  ;D what band? ;D ;D HIM?  :D hahah words like HIM and NEWS together seems for me at the moment like really funny nonsense  :D

Offline HelldoneFestival13

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 10:35:22 AM »
@ HIMfan_fromSVK - I can understand your reaction ;)

@ Shanemaloney - It was either not my goal to bring you down or someting :P I just think Love Metal Archives is an really cool...yes archive XD. I like it too and you are deffintely right, there is Youtube! :D

Someone told me the rehearsing from the new album started again. A few heard that either, but it's an rumor. There is no official news. This news is going my left ear in, right ear out. But maybe you didn't know this and want to hear this news :P

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 08:11:35 AM »
@ HIMfan_fromSVK I know tell me about it! ! !  Seems like we will never get any news again haha ! (But there's always hope :D :D ).

@Helldonefestival13 Thanks for that, That sort of calmed me down on my HIM news addiction for now ;)

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 01:19:02 PM »
but it is quite unusual,... band like HIM, popular around the world and no infos, no at all

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 10:38:41 PM »
Ya'll need to chill the fuck out.  ;D
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.