Author Topic: The Mens Room  (Read 58295 times)

Offline Tauriainen

Re: The Mens Room
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2005, 05:16:14 PM »
Homer - Here is the beer's site, it says it can be found in the USA. http://www.pilsner-urquell.com/

Thanks for that. I am planning Frightday with couple of people, so I might go to a pub now just for that. Too bad a certain LA Gal isnt coming or else it would be a funnier experience. :P

Loves_Blade

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2005, 09:15:26 PM »
I need a cigarette.

I need weed for my concert tomorrow.

So easy to get it here. Walk down the street and thats all you smell. We have the best as well, BC bud.

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2005, 12:03:08 AM »
I pick mine up from some guy who lives a few streets from me, you can smell it from his house like half way down the road and about 100 people a day pick up from him, I have no idea how he hasen't been busted yet.

The best thing about him is he looks like Blade.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2005, 07:21:34 AM »
The first Blade kicked ass.

Camacho

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2005, 01:17:59 PM »
does any body else here get a diffrent feeling when they listen to a certain song when your high? i do i get all idk inside

DarkBlackSails

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2005, 09:57:18 PM »
 ::)

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2005, 09:59:07 PM »
 thought you were off the grass marcos?

Camacho

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2005, 01:41:46 AM »
no i just been cutting down

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2005, 10:31:05 AM »
ok here's a question for everyone including the girls (girls can PM with advice)

about 5 years ago i meet this beautiful polish girl in high school we started a relationship when we were in high school when it came time for graduation she decided to move out of state to go to college we still kept the relationship going after a year of being gone she decided to move back to LA we got engaged a few months after that and two years ago before the wedding i caught her cheating with the best man. she completly destroyed my life not only by cheating but in many other ways she is the reason why i'm not "normal." about 2 weeks ago i found out she had moved back into LA and last monday night she showed up in my school and she begged me to talk to her and saying she wanted to make things right i didnt pay attention to her i just got into my car and drove away by the time i got home she was parked outside my apartment and she was crying and all this other bullshit i got fed up with it all so i deceded to listen to her she told me how she truly loves me and all bow i know she was bullshitting. she told me how she had cancer and now she can't have babies( i already knew that since im still in good terms with her cousin and her mom) now i am lost and dont know what to do i am depressed i am confused and most of all i am pissed at myself for letting her come into my life again she took everything that was good for me she completly f\turned my whole life inside out and left me handing for dear life. the only good thing that came out of the relationship with her was that i meet the guy that introduced me to HIM through her. now my question is what would you guys do if you guys were in my shoes? would you blow her off? give her another chance? or get revenge by leading her on and destroying her entire life?

thanks in advance

this is her pic was taken with my webcam about 2 years ago
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:22:15 AM by Death Be Thy Name »

DarkBlackSails

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2005, 10:33:55 AM »
Blow her off. Nothing says "fuck you" like cheating.

Offline Itsalltears

• Associate
  • International Pussy Lover
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2005, 10:48:58 AM »
Fuck her. Why go back with her when she might do the same thing.

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2005, 12:11:58 PM »
Yeh man i agree blow her off. What a bitch cheating on you like that. It isnt cool to just play her about and hurt her like she did to you... you know how it feels yourself but if she really is into you that will be enough punishment. Learning that she's lost you cos she fucked with your best man is enough. Just let her go back out of you life and im sure you'll find someone who will treat you right.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2005, 08:33:30 AM »
Her picture reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. But yeah. Blow her off. She fucked you good. If a girl did that to me, there's no way in hell, I'd ever talk to her again.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2005, 10:38:02 AM »
yeah i stopped talking to her but i have no idea and why she came back to my life out of nowhere i mean she just has this way to control me like she can look sad and ill forget all about everything but this time isnt the same i wan't revenge yet i dont want her to go through the pain she put me through. and douglas believe me she looks nothing like lidsay lohan she isnt that anorecxic(sp)

Offline Spooky Kabuki

• aka Dr. Deletus
  • Picciotto
    • Myspace page
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2005, 02:23:15 AM »
yeah i stopped talking to her but i have no idea and why she came back to my life out of nowhere i mean she just has this way to control me like she can look sad and ill forget all about everything but this time isnt the same i wan't revenge yet i dont want her to go through the pain she put me through. and douglas believe me she looks nothing like lidsay lohan she isnt that anorecxic(sp)

I agree with you to an extent, but sometimes you have to put them through the same pain as they did to you.  If you're more the compassionate type, then I guess I can't blame you for not wanting to really hurt her in return.

Offline bigbadbowzer

• Hellion
  • Picciotto
  • the kling klang king of the rim ram room
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2005, 01:35:29 AM »
I have a buddy who married a girl who he knew had a past history of messing around, needless to say, he is now getting divorced from the garden tool. Bad news man. >:(

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2005, 02:09:42 PM »
I have a buddy who married a girl who he knew had a past history of messing around, needless to say, he is now getting divorced from the garden tool. Bad news man. >:(

heh, garden tool, i get it.

Offline HRebelIYellM

• Mobbed Up
  • "My heaven is wherever you are"
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2005, 03:06:27 PM »
Hoe?

Offline Itsalltears

• Associate
  • International Pussy Lover
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2005, 03:36:33 PM »
Hoe?

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2005, 06:21:23 PM »
Damn, here I was about to say Screw Driver.

I suck at guessing games.
Who actually puts Waldo where you least expect it!
*Kicks a rock.
:P

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2005, 12:28:19 AM »
i was reading the new revolver this morning at work and i saw the etwine thingy on it it reminded me of you and alex homer weird  ::)

Camacho

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2005, 02:03:01 AM »
Miller Light is gross

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2005, 02:00:57 AM »
i was reading the new revolver this morning at work and i saw the etwine thingy on it it reminded me of you and alex homer weird  ::)

any scans?

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2005, 03:53:18 AM »
Doug was more than cool to tell me the same day it came out. I bought it just for that purpose eventhough I dont support magazines like that.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2005, 01:10:10 PM »
Doug was more than cool to tell me the same day it came out. I bought it just for that purpose eventhough I dont support magazines like that.

Ohh snap snap snap.  8)