Author Topic: The Mens Room  (Read 58262 times)

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
Re: The Mens Room
« Reply #475 on: October 18, 2006, 12:00:13 AM »
Gentlemen.
I have been dating this new girl for going on a week and three days (laugh it up).
But I have been living with her before we started dating, the sad thing is I have only known her for 2 weeks.
Cut to the chase.
We are falling for each other, falling fast. She already means a lot to me. We've came close to sex and what not, but I did not let it go through, because I want to make sure things are meant to be. And not to mention she still somewhat misses her ex-boyfriend. And each time she talks about her past, it makes me feel like shit, and she knows it.

I just do not know what to do. I get jealous over stupid shit. I guess I am paranoid due to my last relationship.

Offline HIM-Circa2000

• Picciotto
  • 'Im super Cool!
« Reply #476 on: October 18, 2006, 06:17:38 PM »
Gentlemen.
I have been dating this new girl for going on a week and three days (laugh it up).
But I have been living with her before we started dating, the sad thing is I have only known her for 2 weeks.
Cut to the chase.
We are falling for each other, falling fast. She already means a lot to me. We've came close to sex and what not, but I did not let it go through, because I want to make sure things are meant to be. And not to mention she still somewhat misses her ex-boyfriend. And each time she talks about her past, it makes me feel like shit, and she knows it.

I just do not know what to do. I get jealous over stupid shit. I guess I am paranoid due to my last relationship.

I hear ya, I waited 2 weeks after going out before i let the S word come into play, Ill never go F#%# some random. its all about the love to me.. anywyas.. an update.. today has been the most horrible day of my life.. everything keeps changing.. i need an escape from this damn drama.

Offline HIM-Circa2000

• Picciotto
  • 'Im super Cool!
« Reply #477 on: October 18, 2006, 06:22:06 PM »
Double post.. so shoot me

Some of you ppl should add me to msn or whatnot. i realised i got noone from these forums on my list..

pm me either your email or ask for mine. :)

then we can discuss how shitty life is, and how great it is at the same time  :o :o :o

Offline Otacon132

« Reply #478 on: February 10, 2007, 02:01:19 AM »
Gentlemen.
Cut to the chase.

I hear ya, I waited 2 weeks after going out before i let the S word come into play, Ill never go F#%# some random. its all about the love to me.. anywyas.. an update.. today has been the most horrible day of my life.. everything keeps changing.. i need an escape from this damn drama.

drama is never good =\

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• ThIs WoRld Is GoNnA Br3aK YoUr HeArT!!!!
  • Mobbed Up
  • *YoUr PrEttY fAcE iS g0iNg To hEll*
    • Myspace
« Reply #479 on: February 13, 2007, 06:12:01 AM »
Gentlemen.
Cut to the chase.

I know I do not belong in here but I have been reading the last few pages. And all I can say is any girl that makes you guys cry is a twat who is completely clueless. Don't get me wrong I love my guy but he makes me miserable alot. I feel I am dumb around him. I wish i were to find loyal nice guys off the bat.

All I can say is these girls are gonna miss what they had and you guys will be better off in the end. I can def. vouche for this on Jerry and Homer's behalf. Beautiful gentlemen ;D:D

Goodluck all and stay away from lying no good skanks aka the new age society of women.  ;D *hugz* guys  *RUns back to Ladies room*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 02:00:16 PM by RAZORBLADEKISSES »

Offline livewire625

« Reply #480 on: October 02, 2007, 04:24:42 AM »
I hear you.. It's worth the pain... She has done about everysingle thing wrong to me, yet im still there offering myself

one day yes, another day no, now it's full or I dont know's..

Sigh.... What do you do when the one you are 99.9% sure you are meant to be with, loses focus.. I mean.. Im there for her.. even after the worst things imaginable. Call me stupid, but its worth it.. I dunno.

dude no girl is worth crying over i know i've done it but things get better. i thing i notice is that girls will treat you like shit when you give them 100% of your attention. just dont be so needy show her that you love her but dont over do it. and if you get the chance talk to her balls out meaning tell her everything you feel.

the best thing i can tell you is that time will work everything out.

I always give my girl 100% and I have never been treated like shit, because she does the same. We talk about everything and dont hold back, and that is something very important to do in a relationship. I say if she keeps causing u heartache and pain, then Its not worth it. Everyone can find a happy love...its just so many people arent willing to wait, so they end up settling for less. Just do what u know is best, and make sure that u are letting her breathe a little...but if u do everything u can, and its still not enough...then shes not worth it man. Best of luck to you :)