Author Topic: The Mens Room  (Read 58146 times)

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
Re: The Mens Room
« Reply #350 on: January 17, 2006, 06:07:29 PM »
coming from a girls point of view....she must be bored and losing interest. im sorry to say, but its true. when i was a teenager, i was involved with this guy for a long time and he just got boring. i wanted something else and i would lie to him and tell him i was going to the movies with the girls but in reality, i was going to punk shows and meeting all kinds of guys...i never cheated on him, i just wanted to see what else was out there.  :-\

Offline Steel

« Reply #351 on: January 18, 2006, 10:38:50 AM »
try wearing a white t-shirt undereneath when you wear black, thats what took care of my acne problem

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #352 on: January 18, 2006, 11:11:53 AM »
i have decided to take a vow of celebacy for good until i feel safe and comforable having sex.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2006, 05:13:32 PM »
jose's tips on the first date.

1 - never spend more then $40 on the first date
2- never show the entire package on the first date
3- never hold her hand or kiss her
4- when paying with a credit/debit card dont show her your ID
5- dont call her after you have just gotten home from the date wait atleast 2-4 days.

Offline nirvanist22

« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2006, 08:54:47 PM »
my love interest (ex gf, wh0o still loves me) just went to her farm with her best friend (whos a dude(who is madly in love with her(but she says she doesn't like him))), and i'm just having horrible thoughts... and i'm feelin your pain HIM circa 2000

Offline mic_s

« Reply #355 on: January 22, 2006, 03:51:29 PM »
If you can't trust her, it has to end. No relationship is going anywhere without trust. Trust is what makes or breaks a relationship, i think!

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2006, 12:38:42 AM »
Wow.
Some people speak so much B.S. here.
I just laugh at what their lives must be like.

I often wondered, who lied more.
Gals or Lads.

I havent made the conclusion but I came across many.
Some I dont think I would ever come paths with to even understand their side of views.[/random]

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2006, 01:02:46 AM »
you are one to speak  ::)

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2006, 01:33:10 AM »
Hahaha.

And who are you to speak about me?
Someone who has no control over himself?

A blant comment directed towards such baffoonary.

Your opinions and comments come and go but yet a spiral lawn fæces stays longer. Ironic that out of all people you would be the one to speak.

Thank you for the good laugh.

Do yourself a favor. Go on with on with your life. If you expect anything better, live it for your own. Not anyone else's.

I would give you a positive for your joke but again, what is that good for?
Another laugh.

*rips the tear out of his eyes.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2006, 01:41:44 AM »
homer...youre sexy when youre feisty! reeeeeooooow!  ;)

beaner

« Reply #360 on: February 01, 2006, 01:39:55 PM »
so what is this place all about?

Akron02020

« Reply #361 on: February 01, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »
its a place where the men of the forum gather in harmony and speak about their manly times, plights, etc. know what i mean?

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2006, 02:41:44 AM »
question for the boys...

lets say you were in a long distance relationship for a couple of years...you saw your girlfriend about once a month...but now, your girlfriend is in england for a semester of school and not coming back until april... you decide to get in contact with a girl that you havent seen or spoken to in 10 yrs...she was one of your best friends and you liked her alot and even messed around with her a little bit...you search for her and find her. you talk a little bit and then decide to meet up only for coffee but what was supposed to only be for a couple hours, turns in to an all day thing...when you talk to her, you bring up the past...stuff like " i always wondered what wouldve happened if we wouldve ended up together...blah blah blah"...you make plans with her to go miniature golfing...you talk to her everyday now...what the hell are you thinking?

i really wanna know...i obviously dont understand you guys at all, look at all the losers ive had to put up with.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 02:42:53 AM by BetsyRules »

beaner

« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2006, 01:16:25 PM »
well either this nigga wants ass or he is tired of the LD relationship and wants a new ass in his life.

i would go for nigga wants ass while his bitch is away fucking english lads

Offline cosmic pope

« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2006, 01:30:33 PM »
this guy prolly is looking for some female companionship since his primary source of this is off of the continent and across the big pond.  Or he could be hoping to rekindle a relationship given the history of the two. Sounds like the people involved should get on the same page as to the expectations of what is going on.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2006, 05:18:14 PM »
but dont you think that its kinda fucked up to be "wanting some female companionship" when he has already has a girlfriend?

beaner

« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2006, 05:38:15 PM »
but the bitch aint around yo so them two have histroy and he must feel comfortable around this other hoe so he wants her "companionship" in the bed

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
In Response to my own Demand.
I made a Change.

A Company picked me up. So I have to promote it one way or the other (Wearing them or through VIA Email Categorization).

http://www.marcvachon.com/

Does it really matter what people wear? Are people all that Superficial? Does the First Impression really matter? Can one find comfort in other with support for things that arent there (yet)?

Random thoughts went to my head when the blood rushed to paper of oxi-colorized and loose ternder thoughts.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2006, 06:42:01 PM »
question for the boys...

lets say you were in a long distance relationship for a couple of years...you saw your girlfriend about once a month...but now, your girlfriend is in england for a semester of school and not coming back until april... you decide to get in contact with a girl that you havent seen or spoken to in 10 yrs...she was one of your best friends and you liked her alot and even messed around with her a little bit...you search for her and find her. you talk a little bit and then decide to meet up only for coffee but what was supposed to only be for a couple hours, turns in to an all day thing...when you talk to her, you bring up the past...stuff like " i always wondered what wouldve happened if we wouldve ended up together...blah blah blah"...you make plans with her to go miniature golfing...you talk to her everyday now...what the hell are you thinking?

i really wanna know...i obviously dont understand you guys at all, look at all the losers ive had to put up with.

ok so we hung out last night...we went miniature golfing. he paid for it. opened the car door for me and closed it when i got in...went back to my house and watched movies...he didnt leave until 2:30 this morning...why does that seem kinda like a date? im so confused.  ???

Akron02020

« Reply #369 on: February 04, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »
Thats a date if you ask me.

Offline Weemo

• Mobbed Up
  • Um, Where In God's Name is Weemo?
« Reply #370 on: February 05, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »
Anybody here ever stayed with their high school sweetheart through college, and perhaps beyond that? I'm lookin' to join that club.

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• ThIs WoRld Is GoNnA Br3aK YoUr HeArT!!!!
  • Mobbed Up
  • *YoUr PrEttY fAcE iS g0iNg To hEll*
    • Myspace
« Reply #371 on: February 07, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
Yeah seems like she was being really shady I know it could be hard ut hell I agree with DBS blow her off and try and forget her it girls like her that make men go nuts and fuck over cool chicks.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2006, 07:11:20 PM »
how can i make a boy fall in love with me? muahahahahah!  8)

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2006, 08:32:27 PM »
that;s the queston on everybody's mind Bets.

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2006, 09:09:49 PM »
boys! give me some good seducing tips!  ;D