Author Topic: The Mens Room  (Read 58149 times)

Dark_secret_lovr

Re: The Mens Room
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2005, 01:46:19 PM »
i have a random question.

When asking a girl out do all of you guys stutter or is it just me? i mean im fine through out the whole date and all but when it gets to that point, i start sweating and i can barely get words out its quiet embarrasing

oh and douglas the gals are on PAGE 7 not on PADE 7 and the reason for that is that they are more comfortable about talking to each other then we are im sure you wouldnt ask anybody in here if anybody has cut themselves shaving their balls now would you?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 01:48:04 PM by Death Be Thy Name »

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2005, 03:56:44 PM »

When asking a girl out do all of you guys stutter or is it just me? i mean im fine through out the whole date and all but when it gets to that point, i start sweating and i can barely get words out its quiet embarrasing

oh and douglas the gals are on PAGE 7 not on PADE 7 and the reason for that is that they are more comfortable about talking to each other then we are im sure you wouldnt ask anybody in here if anybody has cut themselves shaving their balls now would you?

well a lot of guys studder. its a very nerve racking moment in a young mans life to ask a female out. i try to avoid talking. if the moment is right, ill grab her hand, or i get close to her, see how she reacts, then say like, "im really diggin on you", or something funny to break the ice. then its gold.

DarkBlackSails

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2005, 12:59:59 AM »
Modify button.

Why are the girls on pade 7 and we're only on 2? Gees, someone talk abot penises aor scrotums or something.

Their thread started before ours, and girls love to talk about stupid shit.

Loves_Blade

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2005, 01:13:30 AM »
Next they'll be comparing feminine odours.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2005, 01:15:37 AM »

well a lot of guys studder. its a very nerve racking moment in a young mans life to ask a female out. i try to avoid talking. if the moment is right, ill grab her hand, or i get close to her, see how she reacts, then say like, "im really diggin on you", or something funny to break the ice. then its gold.

usually i have good conversations during dinner by say the fourth date if im still digging the chick i tried asking her out i remember once my voice completly left me it was so embarrassing.

and mike is right

Offline Jambo

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2005, 04:41:37 PM »
You lot are the worst men ever.

Has anyone tried the beer called Pilsner?? When i went to Praque i drank it everyday and have now found a place in England that sells it.I recommend it if your a fan of beer.

I had a nice day yesterday. I work in a camera shop and had a young woman bring in photos on a memory card to be developed. She said to me the photos are very personal and she wants 6x4" prints of them all. Little did i know they were very personal like herself and boyfriend doing naughty stuff. It was quite busy in the shop and everyone just shut up completly, i was embarrased serving the lady so god knows what she felt like.

Also isnt it the most annoying thing when woman refuse to give you head unless you do the debt to them first??, laziness thats all it is.

CitiHIM

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2005, 05:16:22 PM »
I'm giving up pussy until next year.

* CitiHIM thumbs up.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »
You know what I hate about guys.

When they show off how many times they have slept with girls, for fucks sake they act as if they were gynecologist at a convention party.
Oh here Leeroy smell my finger, oh try this for size ....... blah blah blah.

Hahaha. Thats funny Jamie. I once took pictures of a girl (who wasnt connected to me romantically). Apparently the b/f saw those pics and told her not to see me anymore. Eventhough she is my best friend (still) I filmed her using projector type of film. So you can imagine what that person's (the film developer) reaction was when he saw her naked as well. I dont think I would ever go and do that. You have guts. :)

I want to try that beer, for curiosity. I wonder if it can be sold here since I havent heard of it. I might have to go to a British Pub?

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2005, 07:36:51 PM »

well a lot of guys studder. its a very nerve racking moment in a young mans life to ask a female out. i try to avoid talking. if the moment is right,ill grab her hand, or i get close to her, see how she reacts, then say like, "im really diggin on you", or something funny to break the ice. then its gold.

you must be a lonely lonely man......

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2005, 07:42:52 PM »
yo just because you are getting married you dont have to come on here and offend the ones that are having trouble with the ladies

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2005, 07:43:44 PM »

well a lot of guys studder. its a very nerve racking moment in a young mans life to ask a female out. i try to avoid talking. if the moment is right,ill grab her hand, or i get close to her, see how she reacts, then say like, "im really diggin on you", or something funny to break the ice. then its gold.

you must be a lonely lonely man......

i am. :P

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2005, 07:45:25 PM »
Im sorry to hear that BMX.
But last I heard 'Lex got more Pussy than your regular neighborhood Vet.

So that tells us that much about this guy.
:P

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2005, 07:46:34 PM »
Im sorry to hear that BMX.
But last I heard 'Lex got more Pussy than your regular neighborhood Vet.

So that tells us that much about this guy.
:P

o yea, homer hows being a pimp?

Offline Jambo

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2005, 02:32:27 AM »
Homer - Here is the beer's site, it says it can be found in the USA. http://www.pilsner-urquell.com/

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2005, 02:52:21 AM »
i've heard of it way back when i was like 16 i do believe they sold it at the liquor store from my old neighborhood
maybe i should check it out? can you describe the flavor?

Loves_Blade

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2005, 04:46:34 AM »
You know what I hate about guys.

When they show off how many times they have slept with girls, for fucks sake they act as if they were gynecologist at a convention party.
Oh here Leeroy smell my finger, oh try this for size ....... blah blah blah.

I don't think that come up in the conversations I have with other guys.

Pilsner is a popular beer here.

Offline Jambo

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2005, 06:41:22 AM »
I cant describe the taste. Its nice and its golden, thats all i can think of.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2005, 12:05:52 PM »
maybe i should drive down to my old hood and buy a 12 pack. lately i been drinking MGD but its taste its getting old i tried heinekin(sp) but i didnt like it when i go to mexico i drink modelo negra and bohimia the best two beers i've ever taste it and they are kind of strong.

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2005, 01:36:32 PM »
Going back a few posts here but man when i asked out my gf i shat my self. My palms were sweaty and i was nervous and for some reason when im going through shit like that i always need to take a dump. She guesed pretty much straight away i was into her though which kinda made things easier, the best bit about it was as soon as i asked her she just kissed me which made things kinda more relaxed.

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2005, 11:23:48 PM »
I need a cigarette.

DarkBlackSails

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2005, 01:37:38 AM »
I need a cigarette.

I need weed for my concert tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 01:38:56 AM by DarkBlackSails »

Offline tayzip

• Mobbed Up
  • just tell em large marge sent ya
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2005, 01:39:19 AM »
who are you seeing?

DarkBlackSails

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2005, 01:40:44 AM »
Head Automatica with three openers.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2005, 01:59:26 AM »
ah the hippies years some guy was giving me a talk about concerts back in the days he said that if you didnt get laid in a concert was because you were gay he also said that weed was the drug for pussies

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2005, 03:25:15 PM »
I need a cigarette.

I need weed for my concert tomorrow.

I'd hook you up if you lived here.