Author Topic: The Mens Room  (Read 58143 times)

Dark_secret_lovr

Re: The Mens Room
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2005, 05:21:37 PM »
im serious about it

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2005, 06:31:56 PM »
im serious about it

too bad...

women have the exact same rights as men. they are no different except the anatomy. and i was joking. kinda lame you werent tho. men and woman are equal.

hippy-core!

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2005, 07:30:43 PM »
na dude females deserve my love and my respect i was just having a chat with my friend at work about how bad it is to give birth

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2005, 12:41:41 AM »
Hmmm. What hurts more, having a baby through your "pee hole" or urinating a rock through your pee hole.
Think about it.
Respond only if you have felt either of those.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2005, 07:06:07 AM »
If anyone actually replies to that, I'll throw up.

Offline 6_6_6

• Made Man
  • Dance Fucker Dance
    • my poor HIM collection
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2005, 07:37:01 AM »
I've just had the wierdest images in my head now

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2005, 05:13:24 PM »
Almost makes me want to become a guy.......ALMOST :P

Hahaha. If a girl changed bodies with a guys body I am sure that would be an interesting thing there.
The guy would constantly be playing with their knockers, while the girl plays with her tally whacker.

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2005, 05:22:54 PM »
Almost makes me want to become a guy.......ALMOST :P

Hahaha. If a girl changed bodies with a guys body I am sure that would be an interesting thing there.
The guy would constantly be playing with their knockers, while the girl plays with her tally whacker.

no i think girls would hate having a weiner. it gets in the way, it needs constant attention, and you have to pet it a lot. having a penis isnt like having a toy, its a big (or maybe smal for some dudes) responsibility!

Loves_Blade

« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2005, 11:25:23 PM »
Sexist jokes are funny.

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2005, 07:36:27 AM »

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2005, 05:08:56 PM »
going back to the blue balls subject i have found the scientific or medical term for it
 "prostatic congestion."

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2005, 05:24:43 PM »
do any of you ladies have a ''lucky'' pair of underpants/thongs?
Believe it or not, I do.
I own a pair of small tighty whitties (well they are actually red).
But yeah.
I would post a Picture, but that pic. is just too revealing. :P
The only person that has seen them is Cat.
Which reminds me, I havent spoken to her in a good couple of weeks. :(

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2005, 05:30:47 PM »
andale guy the tarantarans LOL oh shit look se te salio un guevo.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2005, 01:17:42 AM »
i like um bout 5'11 black hair a little past their chin, Blue eyes, and around 160 pounds
Awww I love you too baby.
But my eyes are more brown than blue, but again thank you.

You tease a man once and they are horny for the moment.
You teach them how to flirt and they are Players forever.
(If that isnt a motto, I dont know what is).

I am so lazy right now to shave that I have a full beard and moustache. I hate it because then I have to scratch, and sometimes it is embarrasing because it looks like you have fleas.:P

exactly... that shit doesn't taste like chocolate...  and the empty calories, oh my!
Taste like salt :-\i cant stand salt
Well I am a constant listener to Krocks show at night with Dr. Drew and Adam.
They have had guest saying that Sperm actually doesnt have that much taste, it is supposed to have a bland taste (sort of like oat meal or something else). I honestly dont know, and I want to keep it that way.

Here is the million dollars question .....
Who here has ever received head for your girlfriend, friend, horse, rubber doll, or Pie? (well not the last four things you know what I mean.).....
Have you kissed her in the mouth after she has gone down on you?
I honestly feel odd, because I dont want to taste my fluids in her mouth. I know its weird, but its one of my phobias when having "foreplay".

Oh and Adam Ant, as to how you came to discover that taste ............ keep it to yourself. :P hahaha.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 06:56:10 PM by Tauriainen »

Douglas_Hart

« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2005, 08:03:19 AM »
I won't do it. Homer. You're not the only one.

666th Post  ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 08:16:03 AM by Corpsegrinder »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2005, 10:03:54 PM »
So what do the guys in here talk about? Cock sizes or something?

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2005, 10:40:07 AM »
read the thread you moron.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2005, 02:50:54 PM »
I need a guy who can keep it interesting cause i get bored easily but when I mean interesting, i don't mean calling me at 2am to give him bail money. RARGH!
Oh oh oh!
I asked for a favor once, and here you write it in Stone!
:P

I do find it odd, why is it that the Girls go for the Bad guys? They know its trouble ahead but yet they go into the trouble of staying with them.
I have had friends who came to me for advice about that, I cant even figure why they would want a hand after they stuck their foot on a pit such as that.

Ok, tip for the guys. When you see a gal talking to a guy, dont be an asshole an try to hit on a girl infront of the other guy. If you dont like it done to you dont do it to other people.

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2005, 03:28:05 PM »

Mines biggest.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2005, 03:47:32 PM »
Ok, tip for the guys. When you see a gal talking to a guy, dont be an asshole an try to hit on a girl infront of the other guy. If you dont like it done to you dont do it to other people.

yeah the dude knows what he's talking about it would seriously suck if if you hanging out at a club with a girl and some random drunk idiot tries some lame pick up lines infront of you lol.

on a andom note i suck at relationships and all that romantic bullshit

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2005, 06:15:29 PM »
Mines biggest.

I dont mean to show off, but I heard that Shay has accidently tripped on his couple of times? Rumours circle more than the existence of Big foot.

Last thing we need here is a contest as to who has a bigger stick shift, in the end someone can have a bigger engine and that beats it in the end. :P

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #171 on: September 03, 2005, 06:50:06 PM »
im in quite a pickle.

ok, so my friends GF broke up with him because she "wasnt ready for comentment". and my friend still likes her to the best of my knowledge. now shes grooving off of my vibe and im begining to like her to, but i dont wanna hurt my friend. but before they broke up their relationship was dead months before. and my friends Xgf's sister wants me to, and she s a great friend of my sister and i think i would be creeped out going out with my sis best friend. and an old friend of mine that i have known for about ten years might like me and i dunno what i should do.

any suggestions?

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #172 on: September 03, 2005, 06:58:26 PM »
Ok, there are going to be alot of suggestions.

Best one to do, dont fuck around with your friend's ex. Yeah it is tempting, but again it will cause trouble. If you plan to do something wait months but not this soon.
If you are into your ex's sis digs you, that might be a problem. Because if you go back into the house of your ex you are in some deep shit. Honestly dont try it nor push it. There was a reason why you broke up with her, she might or might not have the same reason to break up with you.
Also if you are looking for a fling since your friends ex isnt looking for commitment dont go asking for more, because in the end it might be you getting hurt.

I cant give you any further commentaries because in the end it lies in your heart.
I wish you the best. :)

Sometimes it is not the best to display your emotions out there too much because if a girl notices your intentions she wont hesitate to create a "surrounding" for herself. (Meaning tease you). Just a tip.

Offline razor

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2005, 05:50:33 PM »
im in quite a pickle.

ok, so my friends GF broke up with him because she "wasnt ready for comentment". and my friend still likes her to the best of my knowledge. now shes grooving off of my vibe and im begining to like her to, but i dont wanna hurt my friend. but before they broke up their relationship was dead months before. and my friends Xgf's sister wants me to, and she s a great friend of my sister and i think i would be creeped out going out with my sis best friend. and an old friend of mine that i have known for about ten years might like me and i dunno what i should do.

any suggestions?

chances are she broke up with your friend and is playing you to make him jealous, if you get too attached to her, she might go back to your friend.

Offline ZomB

• The Rebel
  • Made Man
  • a lil' bit country & a lil' bit rock 'n' roll
« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2005, 02:04:20 AM »
boys, can i ask a question?

heres the deal... my "friend" so to speak, met a boy on wednesday night from one of her other friends...they were all out drinking and having a good time. she thinks this boy is really cute and he was flirting with her on wednesday. on friday night she hung out with him again at a friends house...having more drinks. he was flirting a little and he told her that he found her very interesting...then he caught her in the hallway and asked if he could kiss her on the cheek, he kissed her cheek...he asked if he could get a kiss back and after she kissed him on the cheek...he was giving her "the eye" and then kissed her lips...they made out like 4 times that night.... so my questions:

if a guy was just trying to get laid, wouldnt he have been more forceful with her like grabbing her tits and stuff when they were kissing and actually trying to go further?

if he told her that he found her interesting before he kissed her, would that mean maybe he was interested in her?

keep in mind they were drinking but i think that because they were drinking maybe he wouldve been like "bitch suck my dick" or something...hahaha