Author Topic: Screamworks Remix Album  (Read 13416 times)

Offline stigmata92

Re: Screamworks Remix Album
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »
Here's my overall opinion on each song

IVV- Absolutely horrible, I still don't get why this is the sample online.

ITAOR- Not a huge fan of this. This was my favorite song on the normal cd and I can barely even notice that this is supposed to be a remix of that song.

FSOIH- Nice remix, I still feel like there should have been more vocals in this and less instrumentation, thus i feel a little of the song is wasted.

OTS- Boring this really doesn't seem like it goes anywhere.

HK- At first I hated this, but it has already grown on me. I like the sped up keys but I'm not a huge fan of the obnoxious chorus.

LTHW- I like this, not much else to say.

DS- One of my favorites on this. I really like the melody of this and I feel like this is almost better then the song on the album.

DM- Also one of my favs. The chorus in this is really calm and works better then it does on the normal cd. That being said the vocals are kind of weird in some parts.

STD- Nice song, the 80's feel translates really well to a remix.

AF- Another good remix, but i still don't really hear any sounds of the songs that are supposed to be in this :/.

Overall I think this is a nice addition and not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

BTW does anyone know whatever happened to that new HIM video thing that was supposed to happen?

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2010, 02:52:23 PM »

BTW does anyone know whatever happened to that new HIM video thing that was supposed to happen?

You mean the thing EugeneRockstar talked about? Only
is posted yet, but the album-version.

Offline S. Carnage Esq.

• An Oil Man
  • Mobbed Up
  • Groovy
    • Twitter
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
I hated the remix of In Vinere Veritas, but I bought it on a whim when I was at the mall over Christmas break. With the exception of two or three songs this album is shit, and I'm demanding an apology from the band. I realize they didn't work on the remixes themselves, but they had to have at least listened to them. I just don't understand how they can go from releasing the remixes from the DSBH and Love Metal eras to this.

Offline Thanatos

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 02:27:59 PM »
Worst shit HIM ever made

Offline Jay

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2011, 08:10:15 PM »
I wish the forum had a "like" feature for the post above me.

Offline JulienVlad

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2011, 02:21:37 PM »
Long time no visit the forum, but personally, I don't like the remix album