Author Topic: Regarding the Setlist  (Read 1133 times)

Offline playdead616

Regarding the Setlist
« on: September 16, 2010, 03:31:43 AM »
Does anybody get sick of the same ol' stale, dryed out setlist? This band has such a variety of songs to choose from, they should switch it up a little bit. We've heard more than enough of Wicked Game, Join Me in Death, Wings of a Butterfly, and such.. I think the band should rehearse alot more of their material, so that they can switch up the set more often, rather than basically the same thing for a couple tours. Do they realize that they have an album called Deep Shadows & Brilliant Highlights? They could bust some of that out, I wouldn't mind lol. Even just pick different songs from older albums altogether. Endless Dark, And Love Said No, Lose You Tonight, Pretending, Beyond Redemption, I Love You... All great live songs...

Thoughts, opinions???

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
Re: Regarding the Setlist
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:38:02 AM »
I am always saying this too. I am pretty sick of their setlist , after helldone 2009/2010 when they have played and love said no,bury me deep inside , pretending.... i was like YES finally...but than the tour started and it all went to 15 songs just the same, i would like to hear Resurrection live again, after hearing that i could die happy .... and beyond redepmtion,lose you tonight,pretending,under the rose and i miss death is in love with us so much :( hopefully they will change their setlist and start to play better songs than kiss of dawn,disarm me and killing loneliness....