Author Topic: 2010 HIM Tour Stories  (Read 1053 times)

Offline The Bloody Glove

2010 HIM Tour Stories
« on: April 24, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
Anyone got any bad-ass hilarious and crazy HIM stories from this tour?

I went to the ANAHEIM House of Blues that was the 21st.

Being jammed into a small building full of drunks, punkers, metal heads, Old people, and HARDcore HIM fans was one of the most interesting experiences ive ever had in my life.

As we waited for HIM to come on the opening bands started off.  They were pretty interesting and well suit an opening for HIM.  As the last opening band made its way off stage and while HIM prepared to open me and my girlfriend, my friend and his girlfriend try to get a great spot for the show.  We happened to find a nice spot off to the left.  Soon as HIM is getting ready to open people begin jamming and forcing their way onto the floor pushing me and my girlfriend. Soon our area was full and there was no way anyone could get through anymore.  Suddenly a fat busty woman appears and shoves me and my gf into the people in front of us.  I told her to "Dont fucking push us bitch" she gets into an argument face to face with me I told her there is no fucking room over here so go some where else.  She persists to push her big ass in.  I tell her she'd better fucking apologize to me and drop her shit cuz she isnt getting through and she continues to scream at me.  Finally one of the bouncers come in and kicks her ass out to the back of the room.

HAHA classic

but the best store I have is during the performance of Bleed Well

Some one from the audience throws a book at Ville's Head.

Ville cuts the song picks up the book and looks at the person flipping off the audience.

He says into the mic with his dark voice

"What kind of faggit throws a pussy book?"

So classic VILLE is the SHIT

I was able to record the end of the argument with him and the Book thrower

SUCH a Awesome Night!