Author Topic: Is this actually so rare ?  (Read 1211 times)

Offline dhruvrock2000

Is this actually so rare ?
« on: February 04, 2010, 08:58:11 AM »
http://cgi.ebay.com/HIM-Your-Sweet-Six-Six-Six-FINNISH-Digi-Pack-MEGARARE_W0QQitemZ130363188257QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_CDs?hash=item1e5a406421

The Finnish Single , is it really so rare ?

Hmm.. Well i've never posted here , i'm from India and am probably the only HIM fan from India :P I want to collect their rare stuff but ofcourse am too poor to collect :(

Sucks ... anyways trying to download the new album (feeling bad pirating it but i cant help it , HIM CD's are not released here) hope its good..

Offline Jay

Re: Is this actually so rare ?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:32 AM »
http://www.h-i-m666.com/heartless666/himcddb  <-- this is the best HIM Discography out there :)

According to that, that Digipak was only released in Finland, but it says nothing about it being rare...especially "MEGARARE" :)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »
It's rare enough, especially ones with the promo stickers.  There is a track on there that does not appear anywhere else, The Beginning of The End B74 remix. $150 is not a bad price.
That said, there are rarer CDs, certainly ones that I would consider "MEGARARE"!!11!   ;D
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Jay

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »
I just hope he comes back to see our advice... ;)

The way I look at it with these things is that it's only worth sentimental value.  As much as I'd love to have a 666 WTL EP, I'd never be willing to pay the asking price. 

Offline dhruvrock2000

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 11:48:22 PM »
Ha ha ... i sure did come back to see your advice. lol , as i said , i dont post much but i do come here often :P

Anyways , i am not going to buy it as i simply cant afford to buy it. Hell , as much as i want to , i cant even afford the import duty i would have to pay to get screamworks :(

I do hope to someday own atleast all the retail discs....

PS: Screamworks , its different , definitely not as memorable as Deep Shadows , Venus Doom , GlS V666. Its got its own niche , very 'happy' album. I used to associate with almost all songs from the previous albums , this time the closest i get to is Ode to Solitude. Ville's songwriting too has gone south imho.  But its HIM and i know i'll eventually get around to loving it. But nothing does it for me other than first 3 albums. That is one HIM , we might never experience again....