Author Topic: HIM TOUR 2010  (Read 32661 times)

Offline vampireheart616

Re: HIM TOUR 2010
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 01:36:45 PM »
Wow thanks a lot, how did you know the password?

because i'm special  ;D

no, i just registered and they sent it to me 
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline Len777

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
yea i wanna meet some of you people in the ny or philly area don't know which ones im going to yet but ill let ya know

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »
yea i wanna meet some of you people in the ny or philly area don't know which ones im going to yet but ill let ya know

i'm going to both ny shows

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »
is it true the valentines day show is going to be like the love metal show i read somewhere i don't remember where :-\ that they're playing all of screamworks at the show

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 02:06:59 PM »
is it true the valentines day show is going to be like the love metal show i read somewhere i don't remember where :-\ that they're playing all of screamworks at the show

That would be great!

As for the US Tour, I'm going to the Boston show 100% and most likely both NYC shows. I wanted to go to the Philly show but I don't think that will happen. Len666 and Vampireheart616, once you've bought your tickets contact me if you are indeed going to the NYC shows. I'd love to meet up.

Offline Len777

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 02:07:14 PM »
i hope so that would be awesome we'll see.... :)

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »

That would be great!

As for the US Tour, I'm going to the Boston show 100% and most likely both NYC shows. I wanted to go to the Philly show but I don't think that will happen. Len666 and Vampireheart616, once you've bought your tickets contact me if you are indeed going to the NYC shows. I'd love to meet up.

i'm indeed going the second the tickets go on sale i'm getting them

also i've heard that the second nyc date isn't up because they're waiting to see if the first day sells out or how fast it will, something like that so hopefully it will be offical soon
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:43:54 AM by vampireheart616 »

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 02:08:12 AM »
I'm amazed at how many seriously dislike Dommin. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think they are the best fit for an opener. I felt the same way when they opened for the 69 eyes. They have a rock/goth edge to them that doesnt come off as emo like most bands here in the states. Plus, the lead singer sounds like Danzig, which is awesome.

I've always felt that most (not all) HIM fans in at least the hollywood area show zero respect for opening bands at HIMs shows. To me, it comes off as ignorant and unwilling to want to discover new music.

HIM or the 69 Eyes need to bring over Charon or Lacrimas Profundere as an opener. Then I'd be in heaven.
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 02:33:03 AM »
there's hope for the second show in nyc being posted soon, if you go to ticketmaster under the nyc date it says multiple shows and times but doesn't come up yet when you go to but tickets so to me this means the second show is in the processes of being posted [i hope :-\]

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 01:24:45 PM »
so i just did the livenation presale. i bought 2 tickets for the anaheim show, and 2 for the wiltern. And 5 minutes after i placed my order i canceled it. Reason being..... HIM, not livenation, HIM is trying to screw over the public and boost record sales.

HIM requested that they charge an extra $8 per ticket during presale. The $8 dollars gets you a digital copy of the new CD. What the hell would I need 4 digital copies for!!!!(not even the physical cd). I love the band, but that's low, and shady

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »
there's hope for the second show in nyc being posted soon, if you go to ticketmaster under the nyc date it says multiple shows and times but doesn't come up yet when you go to but tickets so to me this means the second show is in the processes of being posted [i hope :-\]

I already have my VIP ticket to the first show, bought it this morning. So I'm fine with waiting around for the General Admission tickets to go a sale for the second show.

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2010, 02:50:02 PM »
so i just did the livenation presale. i bought 2 tickets for the anaheim show, and 2 for the wiltern. And 5 minutes after i placed my order i canceled it. Reason being..... HIM, not livenation, HIM is trying to screw over the public and boost record sales.

HIM requested that they charge an extra $8 per ticket during presale. The $8 dollars gets you a digital copy of the new CD. What the hell would I need 4 digital copies for!!!!(not even the physical cd). I love the band, but that's low, and shady

haha how do you know HIM requested that.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2010, 04:11:38 PM »
Called live nation .....

When I got my email confirmation, it said ticket price- ____, ticket fee- ____, and then one more fee in german. I kid you not. So I called and asked them what the mysterious "German fee" was for. The guy said, the $8 is automatically added on as "requested by the band" and in turn u get a digital copy of the album. And to be technical, it's not Ville calling l.n. being like "hello, this is ville valo of HIM. can you please charge more for our presale tickets." It's greedy warner bros.

Even the Live Nation rep agreed that it was b/s
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:13:57 PM by six6sixways2love »

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »
that's why you should have gotten them from http://tixx1.artistarena.com/him/ i only paid 3.50 to have my tickets sent no other service fees, my tickets cost me $150[vip ones 75 each] even+the 3.50 shipping cost

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2010, 04:22:19 PM »

I already have my VIP ticket to the first show, bought it this morning. So I'm fine with waiting around for the General Admission tickets to go a sale for the second show.

don't ask anyone about this show on the heartagram forums they give you not so nice responses and tell you not to post about it anywhere untill it's official which is bullshit , i posted what i posted on here and they told me it was only for the presales of the first date and to wait untill there is more information on the show to post about it, they don't seem too nice over there which is probably why since i joined in 2007 only posted once and stayed on here, everyone here is a lot nicer

also they say there won't be any leak of anything on there or trade of bootlegs or you'll be ban instantly and one of the administators posted "Don't even think about it. I'll show up at your house with an ax" after someone asked for a link to shatter me with hope
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 04:28:02 PM by vampireheart616 »

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2010, 06:01:58 PM »
Yeah the official forum sucks. Left it a couple years ago. The Sac is way better.

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2010, 06:17:38 PM »
that's why you should have gotten them from http://tixx1.artistarena.com/him/ i only paid 3.50 to have my tickets sent no other service fees, my tickets cost me $150[vip ones 75 each] even+the 3.50 shipping cost

I just signed up on artist arena. They still add the $8 "digital copy" fee. So although the facility fee is much less. When you add $8 + fac fee, it's still more money than buying general onsale from live nation

Offline Jay

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2010, 08:27:04 PM »
I'm not even sure if I'm still a member of the official forum.  I just don't like that you have to be HARDCORE about the band and it's almost a sin to disagree or dislike anything the band's done.  I think we would have gotten killed over our distaste for the Heartkiller video at the official forum.  Anyway, I digress...

Offline Luna

• looking for a cup of coffee
  • Cafone
  • The Beanie Rules!!!!!
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2010, 08:47:12 PM »
Well there is no early entry to the shows now for the VIP package and I guess the record company is haveing a meeting tonight over this from what I read on heartagram the presale through artist arnea is a mess right now people are wanting refunds in shit.
oh well

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2010, 11:15:13 PM »
From looking at the main forums, I feel that a lot of members are don't what they're talking about. They think downloading a leak is a sin and that you automatically are screwing the band over. Most of the case people download leaks because they are impatient and want to hear it now.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »
Well there is no early entry to the shows now for the VIP package and I guess the record company is haveing a meeting tonight over this from what I read on heartagram the presale through artist arnea is a mess right now people are wanting refunds in shit.
oh well

they said there's still going to be the early entry [thank god  :D]

Offline lovemetal626

• Picciotto
  • Go Through the Gate!
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2010, 12:01:52 AM »
dang, i would just cancel my heartagram.com ed of the album, and get the VIP i mean since u get the album anyways.

but i really wanted that saint scream print. i wonder if the litho thingy we get with the VIP is the same?

anyone know?

normal tickets for me are $43, might aswell put more in there to get early access and the album. ahhh foooy but i really really wanted that saint scream print, lol i already bought a really cool glass frame for it at michaels  :P

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2010, 03:30:01 AM »

normal tickets for me are $43,

I assume you are talking about the wiltern. I'm going to keep ranting......tickets for wiltern are actually $35. The presale is automatically charging $8 more for a digital copy of the album which is stupid on multiple levels. If you already preordered the album with the litho, and you know that the album is going to leak in the next week. Why pay $8 more for some b/s so Warner bros can say they sold more albums

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »
dang, i would just cancel my heartagram.com ed of the album, and get the VIP i mean since u get the album anyways.

but i really wanted that saint scream print. i wonder if the litho thingy we get with the VIP is the same?

anyone know?

normal tickets for me are $43, might aswell put more in there to get early access and the album. ahhh foooy but i really really wanted that saint scream print, lol i already bought a really cool glass frame for it at michaels  :P

the litho from the vip is supposed to be embossed and hand numbered and different than what comes with the cd but i don't know what it actually looks like and won't know untill the concert since you have to pick it up at the merch table when you go

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2010, 12:32:07 PM »

normal tickets for me are $43,

I assume you are talking about the wiltern. I'm going to keep ranting......tickets for wiltern are actually $35. The presale is automatically charging $8 more for a digital copy of the album which is stupid on multiple levels. If you already preordered the album with the litho, and you know that the album is going to leak in the next week. Why pay $8 more for some b/s so Warner bros can say they sold more albums

according to live nation if you want tickets without music you have to wait untill the public sale all of the preorder tickets come with some form of the album no matter what so there's no way to not pay extra unless you wait for the public sale