Author Topic: HIM TOUR 2010  (Read 32712 times)

Offline six6sixways2love

Re: HIM TOUR 2010
« Reply #200 on: May 08, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »
we would of had a deal jay!

katherine was very dry (sorry, couldn't resist) sounding live. It's a rather basic song anyways, but I think the production value on the album makes it sound better.

I'm still upset I haven't heard of them playing 'shatter me' stateside. I find that rather disappointing
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Robert Metal

« Reply #201 on: May 09, 2010, 12:01:12 AM »
I can't wait for tonight, my 4th HIM show and my girls first

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #202 on: May 10, 2010, 12:57:40 PM »
the 3 nyc shows were amazing i have audio from all 3 and i'll have it up soon ;)
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
Milwaukee show uploaded to media section ( :

Went to the Milwaukee show last night. Very tight show. Ville seems healthy and energetic. He was drinking Red Bull and Vitamin Water and still not smoking. Unlike the Venus Doom tour, he was very animated and mobile. Seems very comfortable without his vices.

As for the setlist, it was pretty standard from what I've seen on this tour. They closed the first set with Funeral of Hearts and then came back with Rebel Yell for the encore. Also in the set were Bleed Well and Killing Loneliness... along with Screamworks' Scared to Death, Disarm Me, Katherine Wheel, Heartkiller and they opened with St. Valentine. (Plus the usuals: WG, WOAB, RHIMA, BABL, Join Me, KOD.)

They did a nice extended jam in the middle of Wicked Game, included a sprawling Linde solo lasting several minutes. That was one of the night's highlights for sure.

Ville did a lot of talking on stage, but I missed most of it since every fan in attendance thinks screaming "Ville!!!" "I LOVE YOU!!" "YOU'RE SEXY!!" is going to get them something.

I've uploaded a few photos onto flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18222544@N00/sets/72157623707435437/

And also I filmed BABL, which you can find on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zEsA8Bs7ww

Offline SolitaryHeartache

• is Drunk on Shadows...and beer.
  • Mobbed Up
    • MySpace
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2010, 11:45:02 PM »
Milwaukee show uploaded to media section ( :

Went to the Milwaukee show last night. Very tight show. Ville seems healthy and energetic. He was drinking Red Bull and Vitamin Water and still not smoking. Unlike the Venus Doom tour, he was very animated and mobile. Seems very comfortable without his vices.

As for the setlist, it was pretty standard from what I've seen on this tour. They closed the first set with Funeral of Hearts and then came back with Rebel Yell for the encore. Also in the set were Bleed Well and Killing Loneliness... along with Screamworks' Scared to Death, Disarm Me, Katherine Wheel, Heartkiller and they opened with St. Valentine. (Plus the usuals: WG, WOAB, RHIMA, BABL, Join Me, KOD.)

They did a nice extended jam in the middle of Wicked Game, included a sprawling Linde solo lasting several minutes. That was one of the night's highlights for sure.

Ville did a lot of talking on stage, but I missed most of it since every fan in attendance thinks screaming "Ville!!!" "I LOVE YOU!!" "YOU'RE SEXY!!" is going to get them something.

I've uploaded a few photos onto flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18222544@N00/sets/72157623707435437/

And also I filmed BABL, which you can find on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zEsA8Bs7ww

Thanks for that, was a good read  :)

Offline shanemaloney

• Picciotto
  • Your pretty face is going to hell
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »
Could someone please tell me if they are coming to Ireland this year???

Aww i feel like cyring :(

they went to the UK in march and not ireland  :(

Offline SolitaryHeartache

• is Drunk on Shadows...and beer.
  • Mobbed Up
    • MySpace
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2010, 07:16:48 PM »
Could someone please tell me if they are coming to Ireland this year???

Aww i feel like cyring :(

they went to the UK in march and not ireland  :(

Sadly we have nothing to tell you.  All we can go on is rumours about UK/Ireland shows at the moment.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2010, 01:33:19 AM »
under tour on heartagram is says "Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour."   :-\ i hope this means there' another tour coming up soon and i hope it's a daniel lioneye / HIM tour

Offline joc_08

« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2010, 02:01:28 AM »
When Will Him come to latinoamerica D:, another country different of Mexico D:?

Anyone knows something about it?

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
  • HIM bootleg-whore from Slovakia
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2010, 05:06:14 AM »
under tour on heartagram is says "Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour."   :-\ i hope this means there' another tour coming up soon and i hope it's a daniel lioneye / HIM tour
It has been always there when no tour is announced yet,or new tour dates.
so we can hope there is gonna be something, i hope for Daniel Lioneye tour

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2010, 11:56:51 PM »
well there not doing helldone this year but
"the world should keep their eyes peeled for something cool on the horizon. it does not involve voodoo magic, but everyone should be pleased.
i fear i have said too much! "
according to shakes from heartagram so something is going on, they just won't tell us yet

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2010, 07:13:11 AM »
"the world should keep their eyes peeled for something cool on the horizon. it does not involve voodoo magic, but everyone should be pleased.
according to shakes from heartagram so something is going on, they just won't tell us yet
where did you find this?

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2010, 03:10:50 PM »
where did you find this?
the heartagram boards under the tour date thread or something and the info about no helldone is on the news page of heartagram and the official helldone myspace

Offline 616

• laza616
  • The Godfather
  • Made Man
    • HIM live DVDs list
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »
the heartagram boards under the tour date thread or something and the info about no helldone is on the news page of heartagram and the official helldone myspace

i can write some similar shit on board and it will never happen , so these infos from forums are shits for me xD and i think no one here is really interested in rumors from heartagram board xD

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #214 on: October 13, 2010, 01:36:39 PM »

i can write some similar shit on board and it will never happen , so these infos from forums are shits for me xD and i think no one here is really interested in rumors from heartagram board xD

don't believe it then but when it happens give more respect to shakes and the other mods on the forum they do know what they're talking about and why is no one here interested in rumors there's not much more to talk about on here as of now so some rumors will get more people involved on here

Offline loveslastbreath

« Reply #215 on: October 27, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »
http://www.smnnews.com/2010/10/25/cradle-of-filth-2011-tour-dates-and-bands/

its also been confirmed that burton and mige will be playing with Daniel Lioneye.

Offline HIM fanatic girl

« Reply #216 on: October 31, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
So no tour with HIM
I miss HIM !!