Author Topic: HIM TOUR 2010  (Read 32715 times)

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
Re: HIM TOUR 2010
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »
I'm at the Boston show right now! Writing on my iPhone.
Dommin is very good, they're on right now and remind me alot of the 69 Eyes. I'll give updates later on tonight

can u give us a "live set list" from the show  ?;D

I'll do my best. I assume it's the same it's been the whole tour.
We Are The Fallen are on right now and they bringing down the house. I approve of the supporting acts this tour
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:48:28 PM by Rasta666 »

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2010, 09:54:09 PM »
Boston Setlist

1. Like St. Valentine
2. Right Here In My Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Heartkiller
5. Kiss of Dawn
6. Join Me
7. Katherine Wheel
8. Jam (so fucking cool)
9. Posion Girl
10. Buried Alive By Love
11. Disarm Me
12. Wicked Game
13. Killing Loneliness
14. Love, The Hardest Way
15. Funeral of Hearts
---ENCORE---
16. Soul On Fire
17. Scared To Death

Recap: Wow, it was a really great show. They sounded great, the only mistake came at the beginning of Love, The Hardest Way. Ville forgot the first couple lines but he laughed it off.

After the show I waited outside for them, and after about 20 minutes they came out. I shook Linde and Burtons hand as they walked on the bus and patted Mige on the back and congradulated him on a good show. All three of them were really nice and said thanks. I missed Gas, but Ville came out last, and he walked right up to me. I kind of boxed him out (lol) and shook his hand and said he performed beautifully. He singled me out, smiled and said thank you. I'm on Cloud 9 right now and I couldn't be happier. First time meeting the guys and they were awesome. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now just enjoying a beer and replaying that moment in my mind. What a night.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 01:55:29 AM by Rasta666 »

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2010, 12:02:15 AM »
I'm at the Boston show right now! Writing on my iPhone.
Dommin is very good, they're on right now and remind me alot of the 69 Eyes. I'll give updates later on tonight

its about time i heard someone else say they like Dommin!!!

Dommin set would be much appreciated. Not like they have alot to choose from
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Politex

« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
Boston Setlist

1. Like St. Valentine
2. Right Here In My Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Heartkiller
5. Kiss of Dawn
6. Join Me
7. Katherine Wheel
8. Jam (so fucking cool)
9. Posion Girl
10. Buried Alive By Love
11. Disarm Me
12. Wicked Game
13. Killing Loneliness
15. Funeral of Hearts
---ENCORE---
16. Soul On Fire
17. Scared To Death

Recap: Wow, it was a really great show. They sounded great, the only mistake came at the beginning of Love, The Hardest Way. Ville forgot the first couple lines but he laughed it off.

After the show I waited outside for them, and after about 20 minutes they came out. I shook Linde and Burtons hand as they walked on the bus and patted Mige on the back and congradulated him on a good show. All three of them were really nice and said thanks. I missed Gas, but Ville came out last, and he walked right up to me. I kind of boxed him out (lol) and shook his hand and said he performed beautifully. He singled me out, smiled and said thank you. I'm on Cloud 9 right now and I couldn't be happier. First time meeting the guys and they were awesome. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now just enjoying a beer and replaying that moment in my mind. What a night.

nice to hear it was a great show

but it still the same setlist :/ this is boring and without When love and death embrace
i'm from Brazil , my english isn't perfect~ ;)

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2010, 01:00:49 PM »
Yeah I was really bummed when they didn't play WLADE. I could have sworn they were gonna play it after Scared to Death...

Oh well.

Offline Politex

« Reply #155 on: March 29, 2010, 02:29:18 PM »
Yeah I was really bummed when they didn't play WLADE. I could have sworn they were gonna play it after Scared to Death...

Oh well.

if you look the others setlist before this show , the 7 first songs are always in the same order lol

Offline crud

« Reply #156 on: March 29, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
Dude you got Soul on Fire, I wolda killed for that in Philly, one of my favs. I didn't see any of the opening bands, sat at the bar right next door and timed HIM's entrance perfectly.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #157 on: March 29, 2010, 03:39:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9moyL559PJA

is this normal?  :-\ ???

uh o. that can mean 1 of 2 things.

1)sound guy was genuinely not doing this job, and i'd be pissed to.
2)Ville is turning into a diva, and thats not good.

At rock am ring '05, Linde's guitar completely cut out during killing loneliness and Ville just made a joke about it calling it a 'radio edit.' I'd be much more pissed having my guitar cut out in front of tens of thousands of people, then having a mic issue in a lil 2000 person or w.e. venue

i thought it was the bass if you look close you can see mige throw it on the stage and stop playing
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline nikitiki

« Reply #158 on: March 29, 2010, 08:58:36 PM »
 :-[  wow

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »
Boston Setlist

1. Like St. Valentine
2. Right Here In My Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Heartkiller
5. Kiss of Dawn
6. Join Me
7. Katherine Wheel
8. Jam (so fucking cool)
9. Posion Girl
10. Buried Alive By Love
11. Disarm Me
12. Wicked Game
13. Killing Loneliness
15. Funeral of Hearts
---ENCORE---
16. Soul On Fire
17. Scared To Death

The Boston show has been uploaded on Dime: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=296743

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2010, 04:01:17 AM »

The Boston show has been uploaded on Dime: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=296743

I wish I could figure out how to UL stuff to dime. My ratio is too low to let me download anything =(

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2010, 03:00:03 PM »
hopefully someone can get it and share it with us i'll take care of all 3 shows for nyc and possibly ac with audio and possibly video  ;)

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2010, 07:16:15 PM »

Do you think you could upload it to another torrent site? Demonoid? Or maybe a public one without a password?

*EDIT*
666th Post
:)

Offline playdead616

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2010, 10:46:38 PM »
I'm seeing them in Calgary in the 13th! I got to see them on the VD tour back in '07 as well. I shook villes hand and thanked the guys for coming out this way. Ville said the cold weather reminds him of being back home in Finland  :D

Anyone else on here going to the Calgary show??
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 10:47:50 PM by playdead616 »

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #164 on: March 31, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
Boston Setlist

1. Like St. Valentine
2. Right Here In My Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Heartkiller
5. Kiss of Dawn
6. Join Me
7. Katherine Wheel
8. Jam (so fucking cool)
9. Posion Girl
10. Buried Alive By Love
11. Disarm Me
12. Wicked Game
13. Killing Loneliness
15. Funeral of Hearts
---ENCORE---
16. Soul On Fire
17. Scared To Death

the MANCHESTER_2010_03_14 show is up there too i'll try posting both shows in the media section after i download them

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2010, 10:40:02 AM »
the MANCHESTER_2010_03_14 show is up there too i'll try posting both shows in the media section after i download them

Thank you very much, that would be great. I'll start giving you karma in advance.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2010, 10:44:37 AM »
no problem the boston show should be up soon and the other up later on today ;)

Offline Politex

« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2010, 09:58:43 PM »
i have the link for the Manchester Academy show... rip from the torrent site, can i post here?

Offline S. Carnage Esq.

• An Oil Man
  • Mobbed Up
  • Groovy
    • Twitter
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2010, 11:32:14 PM »
Cleveland show tomorrow! YEEE HA!

I remembered a few people from here that used to frequent the Cleveland shows, so if anyone wants to meet up just send me a PM. I'm going easy this time around, so my group (about 7 or 8 of us) will be hanging around in the back.

I'll upload some pictures after the show.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 11:33:00 PM by Stevie Carnage »

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »
HIM in Milwaukee tonight!!  ;D
And I'm leaving in 30 minutes, Life couldn't be much better...lol
well I guess it could......
Hopefully they play Sleepwalking Past Hope <fingers crossed>

Offline playdead616

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »
anyone going to the calgary show?

The endless river, forever and ever...

Offline shaneofthesac

« Reply #171 on: April 11, 2010, 02:15:39 PM »
Went to the Milwaukee show last night. Very tight show. Ville seems healthy and energetic. He was drinking Red Bull and Vitamin Water and still not smoking. Unlike the Venus Doom tour, he was very animated and mobile. Seems very comfortable without his vices.

As for the setlist, it was pretty standard from what I've seen on this tour. They closed the first set with Funeral of Hearts and then came back with Rebel Yell for the encore. Also in the set were Bleed Well and Killing Loneliness... along with Screamworks' Scared to Death, Disarm Me, Katherine Wheel, Heartkiller and they opened with St. Valentine. (Plus the usuals: WG, WOAB, RHIMA, BABL, Join Me, KOD.)

They did a nice extended jam in the middle of Wicked Game, included a sprawling Linde solo lasting several minutes. That was one of the night's highlights for sure.

Ville did a lot of talking on stage, but I missed most of it since every fan in attendance thinks screaming "Ville!!!" "I LOVE YOU!!" "YOU'RE SEXY!!" is going to get them something.

I've uploaded a few photos onto flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18222544@N00/sets/72157623707435437/

And also I filmed BABL, which you can find on YouTube here:
myspace.com/shanenyman

Offline Kattatonia

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2010, 12:15:43 AM »
Went to the Milwaukee show last night. Very tight show. Ville seems healthy and energetic. He was drinking Red Bull and Vitamin Water and still not smoking. Unlike the Venus Doom tour, he was very animated and mobile. Seems very comfortable without his vices.

As for the setlist, it was pretty standard from what I've seen on this tour. They closed the first set with Funeral of Hearts and then came back with Rebel Yell for the encore. Also in the set were Bleed Well and Killing Loneliness... along with Screamworks' Scared to Death, Disarm Me, Katherine Wheel, Heartkiller and they opened with St. Valentine. (Plus the usuals: WG, WOAB, RHIMA, BABL, Join Me, KOD.)

They did a nice extended jam in the middle of Wicked Game, included a sprawling Linde solo lasting several minutes. That was one of the night's highlights for sure.

Ville did a lot of talking on stage, but I missed most of it since every fan in attendance thinks screaming "Ville!!!" "I LOVE YOU!!" "YOU'RE SEXY!!" is going to get them something.

I've uploaded a few photos onto flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/18222544@N00/sets/72157623707435437/

And also I filmed BABL, which you can find on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zEsA8Bs7ww

It was a really good show, I'm glad that Ville is feeling better (heard that he had a cold). I've never seem the Eagles club that full for a show ( :
Ive posted about 14 videos to You Tube. The link is in my signature.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »
Thank you both for the updates! Very cool that they played Rebel Yell, I'm jealous they didn't play it in Boston. Maybe one of the nights in NY...

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2010, 03:36:36 AM »

I am so sorry.

for kicks I yell out  "GAS!!!!! YOU'RE SO SEXY!!! TAKE THAT SHIRT OFF!!!!"