Author Topic: Heartkiller 30 second clip  (Read 31014 times)

Offline Florianhermanni

Re: Heartkiller 30 second clip
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »
It's because the policy from Finland , only finnish ip's work. The idea is i find a couple of proxy but i dunno if they will work in the morning on friday,, could someone help with a suggestion, i'll surely be up then but that is the problem!!

Edit: now they work but could be down by then,, thats so crappy,, ive read it people who were trying to listen to radiorock same problem, ip block

No, sorry...I'm not firm with these proxy stuff, tried this year from France to get on German pages but failed badly...good luck to you!
Just moved to the States - Indianapolis is my new home:
anyone else here from Indy? Contact me!
https://www.facebook.com/flo.bo.98

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2009, 05:02:49 PM »
when he says "flatliner for a heartkiller...."

terrible.

fucking america blew his "r"s...awful.

so far....C-

def. american pop.

Yeah i do not like how he pronounces the r's now, but I don't think it's America's fault specifically, just that his accent is changing as he speaks more english.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »

terrible.

so far....C-

def. american pop.

Yeah i do not like how he pronounces the r's now, but I don't think it's America's fault specifically, just that his accent is changing as he speaks more english.

I honestly don't hear the difference. Comparing RR to VD and now this clip, his english is the same.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #128 on: December 02, 2009, 07:27:33 PM »

terrible.

so far....C-

def. american pop.

I honestly don't hear the difference. Comparing RR to VD and now this clip, his english is the same.

Really? Just listen to songs like Poison Girl, he pronounces his r's much differently. If you really want a true comparison listen to Poison Girl live in 2000 vs in 2008. Completely different stuff.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2009, 07:51:04 PM »
Back then Ville used to embellish or enunciate differently on purpose.  At least, that's what I always thought.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline stigmata92

« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2009, 08:28:58 PM »
That's partly true, I especially feel that when HIM started out their original gigs sounded strange (kelo club) like Ville was changing his voice on purpose.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2009, 08:56:34 PM »
I really don't see why it matters, it's a word and as long as you can understand it, it doesn't matter. Complaining how someone pronounces English words in a song is immature in my opinion. Not to mention blaming it on someone else when it's he who chooses to say it a certain way in the first place. Singers sometimes change the way they pronounce words to make it rhyme better.
[/

Offline lovemetal626

• Picciotto
  • Go Through the Gate!
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2009, 09:44:53 PM »
I really don't see why it matters, it's a word and as long as you can understand it, it doesn't matter. Complaining how someone pronounces English words in a song is immature in my opinion. Not to mention blaming it on someone else when it's he who chooses to say it a certain way in the first place. Singers sometimes change the way they pronounce words to make it rhyme better.

amen

Offline The Bloody Glove

« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2009, 10:51:36 PM »
Lol the HIM community is caving in on itself

seriously though the people using the "american pop" argument are just plain stupid

the song is catchy and interesting

and

HIM  had a pop feel with freaking DS&BH!

then they made love metal it was a different style im sure there were tons of people bitching and moaning at the time they first heard  Love metal

they are just trying something new for a new ALBUM!!!

now wait for the damn thing to come out and u can lay down ur opinions

Offline Inferno

« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2009, 11:46:47 PM »
Can anyone confirm if the radio stream is working now or is it only streamed at certain times?
[/

Offline Len777

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
 Reported by Blabbermouth.net

"Heartkiller", the new single from Finnish "love" metallers HIM, will premiere in the United States on MySpace on Friday, December 4. The track is the first single from the band's upcoming album, "Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice", which will be released by Sire Records on February 9, 2010. Recorded at The Lair in Los Angeles, the CD was produced by Matt Squire (TAKING BACK SUNDAY, THE USED, SAOSIN) and mixed by Neal Avron (LINKIN PARK, WEEZER, FALL OUT BOY).

dont worry bout  the radio rips so much if ya can't hear it tonight it'll be on myspace tomorrow to download and listen to!

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2009, 11:31:54 AM »
Sweetness. Wonder how early they will post it?

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
  • Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »
So it will be 1 day and half in USA. if im not wrong,, ill be hearing the song in a couple of hours and guys from us .. hmm anyway ill do my best in the morning to rip it, but that radio link is killing my nerves.  :D

Edit: .. or maybe i got it totally wrong, the only certain thing is that in hmm?!?! 7 hours from now ill should be able to listen to the song if my ultra all day founded proxy will work, now it does
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:38:13 AM by dahaka »

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:41 AM »
7 hours? It's playing at 7:30 am Finnish local time. That's still more than 12 hours away.

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »
7 hours? It's playing at 7:30 am Finnish local time. That's still more than 12 hours away.
Right my math sucks, anyway whats the difference with (i mean in hours) between the US release? finland time... i mean if i cannot listen/rip the song in the morning how long do we have to wait for the us release, reporting to finland time:)))) sry if u think i put up a stupid question,actually it is, but im nervous like all of us...

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2009, 11:50:11 AM »
If you miss recording the Finnish broadcast, we'll likely only have to wait a few hours till morning on the U.S. eastern coast until it is up on Myspace. Unless they post it at 12am. Then it'll be right at the same time. I'm hoping it's the later, since I'll be getting off work around 12:30 central time tonight!

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
I see , thank you verry much.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »
So it will be 1 day and half in USA. if im not wrong,, ill be hearing the song in a couple of hours and guys from us .. hmm anyway ill do my best in the morning to rip it, but that radio link is killing my nerves.  :D

Edit: .. or maybe i got it totally wrong, the only certain thing is that in hmm?!?! 7 hours from now ill should be able to listen to the song if my ultra all day founded proxy will work, now it does

What proxy are you using? I got a Finland proxy and I'm able to browse the internet, but when I try connecting to the radio stream it doesn't work.
[/

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2009, 12:51:05 PM »
try to put that proxy in the player /plugin from the site. it has a different network way, righ click , options ... etc , u will see,,, and if u have 194... etc its from switzerland, check ur ip on myip.com first to see if ur location is finland

Offline Len777

« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
if someone could help me figure out this proxy shit and get the damn player working on the finnish site i'd record it too i have no idea what a proxy is and stuff like that im not very good with that stuff, any help?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:39:40 PM by Len666 »

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
if someone could help me figure out this proxy shit and get the damn player working on the finnish site i'd record it too i have no idea what a proxy is and stuff like that im not very good with that stuff, any help?

then we will be 3 guys trying , i repeat trying to record it. ok find a good working finland proxy, google how to put it in ur browser depending what browser u have, then.. check ur ip on a ip check site and see if u have a right finland adress, that if u do have acces to the web and the proxy is working. google it

Offline heartagram_616

• I'm reaching for your shadow Drowning in the Kiss Of Dawn
  • Mobbed Up
  • Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2009, 01:49:29 PM »

lol dude wat proxy software are you using?

and to know if u got it working google whatsmyip - with that it should change from where ever your location to a finnish ip address

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2009, 01:51:27 PM »

lol dude wat proxy software are you using?

and to know if u got it working google whatsmyip - with that it should change from where ever your location to a finnish ip address

just a find a working proxy not a proxy program , software stuff

Edit: im trying for hours to make it work stable, my gf too. No luck ,, maybe we could help each other.. and have that damn single in the morning just ready to put it on an mp3 player before going to school , work , university etc  ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:55:48 PM by dahaka »

Offline Len777

« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
i just don't know what im supposed to do and i don't wanna fuck up my computer to where i can't get the internet going and not hear it at all lol im not using software just firefox i looked up my ip on that site  i don't know where to go form there

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »
i just don't know what im supposed to do and i don't wanna fuck up my computer to where i can't get the internet going and not hear it at all lol im not using software just firefox i looked up my ip on that site  i don't know where to go form there

loool funny, u cant fuck up ur computer just ur browser but then restore it and voaila .. look here http://technicalbliss.blogspot.com/2007/04/how-to-use-free-proxy-with-firefox.html and here (but no proxys working ) http://aliveproxy.com/proxy-list/proxies.aspx/Finland-fi   (i know we're off topic but in the name of this comunity to get that single faster, so sry )