Author Topic: HIM FACTS (An Open Source-thread for the new HIM fan)  (Read 17370 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: HIM FACTS (An Open Source-thread for the new HIM fan)
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 04:07:09 AM »
There's nothing in the booklet regarding when/where it was recorded.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Yasiliva

Re: HIM FACTS (An Open Source-thread for the new HIM fan)
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2022, 02:49:03 PM »
I'm going to resurrect this old thread just to add a little push.

• of the 5.000 supposed Saint Scream's lithographs produced by Two Rabbits Studio (the print that was available with the Screamworks album pre-order), there are at least 72 different color mixtures verified.

Searching in my old HDDs to make backups I've found an old Excel where I was writing the ones appearing through internet from time to time (eBay and second-hand music websites), and this is the total number written inside in a column. I didn't remember at all I had this, I just saw it yesterday when I was scratching this HDD and I registered here at the same time only to post this. It combines the number of the ones featured in this SaintScream.ru page, HIM Library page and mines.

Knowing that there are 59 between both articles, +13 new not included in those lists were once put up for sale at some point.

I assume that the digital promo pictures from Varnish Studio were also part of the production, but since I can't find real pictures, I have not included them in the list. Source: http://varnishstudio.com/work/him_screamworks

* They said there was no identical one, but creating 5000 different variations (honestly) seemed like an abysmal job to me, I don't know how much truth there was in those words (and more counting that +800 without number or without the studio's red stamp were released from another retailer, which could be copies of colors already printed). I wanted to start a project recreating the colors available using the digital cover but for now I'm gonna pass since I don't have free time.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:50:40 PM by Yasiliva »