Author Topic: European Tour  (Read 77230 times)

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
Re: European Tour
« Reply #600 on: July 04, 2007, 07:39:12 PM »
HIM is playing in the U.S. this summer as part of the Projekt Revolution tour, you should be able to find a tour date thats somewhat near you.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Mat1az

• Picciotto
  • I unlit the light to embrace the dark
« Reply #601 on: July 05, 2007, 01:59:55 AM »
Anyone heard of HIM's setlist for the openings to the Metallica gigs?  ::)

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #602 on: July 05, 2007, 05:57:01 PM »
hopefully they play Kiss of Dawn and recordings appear online

Offline Danny

« Reply #603 on: July 05, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »
Maybe a recording of it will appear tomorrow when they play at red rock festival

Offline dan666

• Associate
  • Join Me In Death
« Reply #604 on: July 05, 2007, 08:14:06 PM »
im seeing them with metallica and will def video any new songs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #605 on: July 06, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
im seeing them with metallica and will def video any new songs

Any songs? You have to record all the songs ;)

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #606 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:24 PM »
I'm happy with just the new songs.

Offline safe_hands

Offline buddings

Re: HIM Astoria!!! And other gigs!!
« Reply #608 on: July 11, 2007, 05:34:50 AM »
nice find! but £26?! first time i saw HIM at the astoria it was £9 i think. oh how times change :(
Dope + danny = explosion

Offline dan666

• Associate
  • Join Me In Death
« Reply #609 on: July 12, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »
im attending both portsmouth and london with my gf  :)

Offline LoseYouTonight

« Reply #610 on: July 14, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
im hopefully attending the astoria show, its a pretty small tour compared to the and love said no tour

Offline Jay

« Reply #611 on: July 14, 2007, 02:52:05 PM »
I'm going to merge this with the European tour thread.

Offline jeanett

« Reply #612 on: July 16, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »
 :-[ the Metalica/HIM concert in Oslo(Norway) was just embarresing!
can't believe I'm saing this, thank God I wasn't there!

btw I heard they played kiss of dawn and some other Venus Doom songs

Offline Mat1az

• Picciotto
« Reply #613 on: July 17, 2007, 04:36:35 AM »
The gig at the Olympia Stadium in Helsinki was great in my opinion. Some lameass metallica posers (3) in their early fourteens had to give them the finger some times, to point out that they were so fucking cool and die hard Metallica fans, you know how it is :P

Burton gave the finger to Linde while he was playing a solo, wich I thought was pretty funny. I don't know if Linde did it on purpose , but when he was about to put his White SG up on his Laney speaker, he threw it over the speaker down on the floor. I think the guitar actually hit a soundguy who was standing behind the speaker.

Ville got a bit angry on the soundboardguy, after pointing several times to the guy showing him to put moe volume to his mic, he gave the guy the finger and looked a bit angry. That was about one of maby five times Ville opened his eyes during the gig. There wasn't much talk betveen the songs either.

The gig lasted 45min and 10 songs were played, wich of 3 where from the upcoming Venus Doom. I don't really remember the order of the songs but It could be something like this.

1. Dead Lovers Lane
2. Right Here in my Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Soul on Fire
5. Kiss of Dawn
7. Vampire Heart
8. Passions Killing Floor
9. Join Me
10. It's All Tears

It's all Tears was my favoirte and I love them for playing it. I actually think they should have left out Join Me and played Burried Alive by Love instead. Wings of a Butterfly should have been Death is in Love Wiht Us, in my opinion.

Overall the gig was kick ass! Gas was really hot and played like hell, breaking his drumsticks all the time. Linde did kick ass solos and so did Burton in It's All Tears. Mige and Ville didn't do anything special, but Villes voice was really good.

The whole thing was really good and all three bands did a great job (Diablo, HIM, Metallica), a perfect night! I even got a Metallica pick.

Got some pretty good pics with my phone that I'm going to upload in the media section.

Offline sylvie

« Reply #614 on: July 17, 2007, 06:53:00 AM »
super review, thanks. do you think it's starting to be a routine, ville rolling his eyes about the sound? maybe its his way of endearing to the audience that he cares, or maybe it's intentional, so if you can't hear him, he can say its the sound guy's fault, not his. he always says the same thing over and over, tour after tour.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 06:55:18 AM by sylvie »

Offline RaKoHaMMaS

« Reply #615 on: July 17, 2007, 07:51:31 AM »
I hope they'll come to Portugal, later. Maybe by the end of the year, since they're coming for UK.

Offline dan666

• Associate
  • Join Me In Death
« Reply #616 on: July 17, 2007, 04:02:10 PM »
The gig at the Olympia Stadium in Helsinki was great in my opinion. Some lameass metallica posers (3) in their early fourteens had to give them the finger some times, to point out that they were so fucking cool and die hard Metallica fans, you know how it is :P

Burton gave the finger to Linde while he was playing a solo, wich I thought was pretty funny. I don't know if Linde did it on purpose , but when he was about to put his White SG up on his Laney speaker, he threw it over the speaker down on the floor. I think the guitar actually hit a soundguy who was standing behind the speaker.

Ville got a bit angry on the soundboardguy, after pointing several times to the guy showing him to put moe volume to his mic, he gave the guy the finger and looked a bit angry. That was about one of maby five times Ville opened his eyes during the gig. There wasn't much talk betveen the songs either.

The gig lasted 45min and 10 songs were played, wich of 3 where from the upcoming Venus Doom. I don't really remember the order of the songs but It could be something like this.

1. Dead Lovers Lane
2. Right Here in my Arms
3. Wings of a Butterfly
4. Soul on Fire
5. Kiss of Dawn
7. Vampire Heart
8. Passions Killing Floor
9. Join Me
10. It's All Tears

It's all Tears was my favoirte and I love them for playing it. I actually think they should have left out Join Me and played Burried Alive by Love instead. Wings of a Butterfly should have been Death is in Love Wiht Us, in my opinion.

Overall the gig was kick ass! Gas was really hot and played like hell, breaking his drumsticks all the time. Linde did kick ass solos and so did Burton in It's All Tears. Mige and Ville didn't do anything special, but Villes voice was really good.

The whole thing was really good and all three bands did a great job (Diablo, HIM, Metallica), a perfect night! I even got a Metallica pick.

Got some pretty good pics with my phone that I'm going to upload in the media section.

interesting setlist seem there mixing it up and playing different cool

Offline Mat1az

• Picciotto
« Reply #617 on: July 18, 2007, 03:52:48 AM »
Thanks sylvie :)

I have now posted the photos from the Helsinki gig in the Picture Thread III -> http://thesacrament.net/forum/index.php?topic=784.975

Offline RaKoHaMMaS

« Reply #618 on: July 18, 2007, 11:20:52 AM »
Out of my limits.  :-X

Offline Mat1az

• Picciotto
« Reply #619 on: July 19, 2007, 07:00:00 AM »
Rules...  ::)

Offline RaKoHaMMaS

« Reply #620 on: July 19, 2007, 09:23:30 AM »
Yeah, i'll see them later. Someday.  ;D

Offline sylvie

« Reply #621 on: July 22, 2007, 02:24:54 AM »
does anybody else think they look a lot older now? i don't mean like trying to be hard rock stars. they look kind of worn and torn. everybody gets on me if i say about ville's cosmetic surgery, but...i figured out what's bothering me now. it looks like, recently, they are trying to revamp him into jim morrison. look at the latter live pics. whereas the pics where he's sitting with his legs crossed, he looks like himself. it almost looks like two different people.

i think i put this in the wrong thread, it should go here, can you move it to the right picture thread, pls?

http://thesacrament.net/forum/index.php?topic=784.975

« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:29:59 AM by sylvie »

Offline TheSacramentIsYou

« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »
does anybody else think they look a lot older now? i don't mean like trying to be hard rock stars. they look kind of worn and torn. everybody gets on me if i say about ville's cosmetic surgery, but...i figured out what's bothering me now. it looks like, recently, they are trying to revamp him into jim morrison. look at the latter live pics. whereas the pics where he's sitting with his legs crossed, he looks like himself. it almost looks like two different people.

i think i put this in the wrong thread, it should go here, can you move it to the right picture thread, pls?

http://thesacrament.net/forum/index.php?topic=784.975

surgery? really? do you know any more?

i've never though he had any, any i've never heard about it..
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 07:03:55 AM by TheSacramentIsYou »

Offline jeanett

« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
surgery? that was a new one...?

Offline TheSacramentIsYou

« Reply #624 on: August 02, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »
so who here is going to a UK show? anyone going to london?