Author Topic: Screamworks: Love In Theory and Practice  (Read 174255 times)

Offline Politex

Re: Screamworks: Love In Theory and Practice
« Reply #975 on: February 04, 2010, 12:27:33 AM »
Sorry guys, we're not trying to be dicks.  We're trying to protect our community.  Some of you have been here for years and just don't post much.  I understand.  You've been sent PMs. 

It's going to be really fun with new shows being recorded soon...so for the rest of you who are still waiting for access, be patient.

Again, no magical post count needed.  Ask Pishposh ;)

so... you don't want anyone to post the link here because you want to protect your community... right...

it means so who don't have access to media section is not part of the community?

i say , for who's new here ,  so we need "proof" something to me accept? ???

it's just a theory... ::)

(i'm not saying you're wrong)

community = everyone who participates with this forum.

we could get into trouble for having the link up for everyone to see. the media forum isnt accessable to everyone due to heavy spam...and people stealing our hard work of having put together a ton of audio and video for everyone to have.

i dont know what "proof" your wanting...hell...we might not even have a link of the new album up in here...

who knows...*shrugs.

i'm not saying you are wrong , it's just what new people can think about it

it's not what i think , i know it's hard collect live shows etc... i took almost 4 years for 60gb , and you have + then me...
i'm from Brazil , my english isn't perfect~ ;)

Offline Jay

« Reply #976 on: February 04, 2010, 01:26:31 AM »
so... you don't want anyone to post the link here because you want to protect your community... right...

it means so who don't have access to media section is not part of the community?

Firstly, it's not my community, it's yours.

And anyone who was here last summer can tell you that we had a lot of problems with spammers who would just come in and spam their way to 100 posts to get access to the media section.  Once they got in, they would steal the links, post them elsewhere and would never be heard from again until something new was posted.

To stop that, we decided to change the requirement.  I don't care if you have 2 posts or 2,000.  I just want to see that the people we "let in" are here for the right reasons (to be a part of the community).  The stuff that's available is from people's personal collection, and instead of making you trade for bootlegs, they're here, offering them to you out of the kindness of their own heart in the interest of sharing.

I don't think that asking someone to contribute to the commuity before being allowed access to the extra part is a lot to ask.  It's not unreasonable, is it?

A lot of the new people who have joined recently, like yourself, have been showing good signs of exactly the kind of people we want here.  Just hang in there, I promise you'll be there soon.

And btw you said you have shows too...if you're willing to share, we can hook you up and get you in.  :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:30:53 AM by Jay »

Offline Inferno

« Reply #977 on: February 04, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »

Proof can be found in the discussion forum. I didn't just pull all those lyrics out of my ass.
~*' Love Is Only The Anticipation Of The Emotions You're Addicted To '*~
[/

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #978 on: February 04, 2010, 04:57:01 AM »
Inferno.....I think he meant to say "So we need to prove that we can get in the media section?" He/She is from brazil, and english is not the 1st language....

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #979 on: February 04, 2010, 05:14:44 AM »
hey i know i dont post much or have i been a member long but i am him fan wh cant wait til monday for my CD anyone want to pass it long would be much appreciated i dont want to have to beg but i will every 30 mins from now PLEASE

Offline Mindulizz

« Reply #980 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:54 AM »
I listened it 5 times and deleted, because i want to wait my deluxe edition :D :D :D From what i heard it's definitely one of best and goes to my TOP 3:
1.Razorblade Romance
2.Screamworks
3.Love Metal

And i love monk-chanting moment  In Venere veritas 8)
Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste. - Charles Bukowski

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #981 on: February 04, 2010, 05:35:33 AM »
Maybe every half hour isnt good enough,so i gonna start rambling please and heres a lil bit bout my self HUGE HIM fan got my 12th and 13th gig coming up best live tour for ME and love said no best selection of hits then love metal tour in second cause i loved the dsabh era and they played a more off that album worst him gig metalica sick of it tour at wemblerly it sucks trying to watch your fav band through a see of middle fingers i Want Screamworks please PLEASE kisses on top

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #982 on: February 04, 2010, 05:43:04 AM »
please dont get annoying.....the only thing you'll get yourself is banned. If that happens, then you will never see the media section.....What are you, 11?

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #983 on: February 04, 2010, 05:44:25 AM »
HMMMMMMMMM so for those of you that have listened to it is there a trademark epic long track say like the path, the night side of eden or sleepwalking past on this new album?????

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #984 on: February 04, 2010, 05:46:47 AM »
my aplogies and i do think people get abit eleven year oldish when they cant have some thing they want 2 and half yeas is a ong time to wit for a new album

Please if you are that anxious about hearing it, then look for a torrent that might have it.....just like the rest of us did. -Fro
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:48:54 AM by FRO »

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #985 on: February 04, 2010, 05:47:08 AM »
...and no, no epic song.....they are all 3.5 minutes long

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #986 on: February 04, 2010, 05:55:50 AM »
Wow kinda put a bumper on on the excitment all bout 3.5 please dont say that means that linde has been put in restraints from breaking out, shatter me with hope (sword of demolces) was bout 5 or so mins killer giutar solo they been edited out for the album version?

Offline jbruton616

« Reply #987 on: February 04, 2010, 06:19:22 AM »
FRO-i've never used torrents is there like a megaupload link that anyone knows of i've been searching but all get is links for pay sites?

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #988 on: February 04, 2010, 07:24:11 AM »
SMWH is 3 minutes and 52 seconds....
Not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but if you really wanted the album, you should really look up what a torrent is and start from there..... To get access to the media section, all you have to do is participate in the forums. When we notice that you are a good active member (and I dont mean spamming) one of us mods will grant access to you. Ask Pishposh... that poster had 2 posts and got into the media section! Sure, he/she gave the heads up as to where the album leaked, but it doesn't take that to get access.... Just refer to Jay's post earlier:

And anyone who was here last summer can tell you that we had a lot of problems with spammers who would just come in and spam their way to 100 posts to get access to the media section.  Once they got in, they would steal the links, post them elsewhere and would never be heard from again until something new was posted.

To stop that, we decided to change the requirement.  I don't care if you have 2 posts or 2,000.  I just want to see that the people we "let in" are here for the right reasons (to be a part of the community).  The stuff that's available is from people's personal collection, and instead of making you trade for bootlegs, they're here, offering them to you out of the kindness of their own heart in the interest of sharing.

I don't think that asking someone to contribute to the commuity before being allowed access to the extra part is a lot to ask.  It's not unreasonable, is it?

A lot of the new people who have joined recently, like yourself, have been showing good signs of exactly the kind of people we want here.  Just hang in there, I promise you'll be there soon.

And btw you said you have shows too...if you're willing to share, we can hook you up and get you in.  :)

Offline SolitaryHeartache

• is Drunk on Shadows...and beer.
  • Mobbed Up
    • MySpace
« Reply #989 on: February 04, 2010, 11:12:57 AM »
Ah, its a shame when people don't understand the concept of this forum.  The Sac is an amazing place to be!  ;D

Everyone has the same treatment and its always been a nice place to keep up with all the HIM news and media.  I don't think it is our responsibility to provide the album, its just ours to make sure everyone buys it and loves it!  ;)

Offline Politex

« Reply #990 on: February 04, 2010, 11:16:22 AM »

[/quote]

i already send a pm days ago with a list of shows i have and u don't ...still wainting for a answer...

and i know this forum since 2008 +- , but just now i create one account :p
i know what happened here :d
i'm from Brazil , my english isn't perfect~ ;)

Offline Jay

« Reply #991 on: February 04, 2010, 12:15:26 PM »
@PoliteX

Did you? I'm sorry man, I've been busy...I'll check it out when I get home.  I usually always reply.  :)

(the rest of this post does not apply to you)
-------

Edit: And also for everyone wondering, we do not have the link to Screamworks here.  I can't control other sites though.  The link is fake, it says "just kidding" and takes you to Heartagram.  Do the right thing, support the band.  I, like many of you, have already purchased the album.  The people (including myself) who are commenting on the album got it from other places.

Edit 2: And for those of you who have signed up purely in the hopes of finding the leak here, you'll be sadly mistaken.  You are clearly here for the wrong reasons.  You've made your intentions known.

If you're in a country where it won't ship, make a friend here from a country that has it and maybe you'll be able to get it that way.  Either way, the bottom line is to continue supporting the band so that they will continue to have the motivation to be creative and make albums like Screamworks.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:43:09 PM by Jay »

Offline loveisdyinginside

« Reply #992 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:31 PM »
The Sacrament fuckin' RULES! Best community ever made :D8)
There are wounds that are not meant to heal at all...

Offline Jay

« Reply #993 on: February 04, 2010, 01:21:21 PM »

And flattery will get you everywhere  :-*

And just a final note from my soapbox, this is a great quote from Solitary Heartache.

"I don't think it is our responsibility to provide the album, its just ours to make sure everyone buys it and loves it!"

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #994 on: February 04, 2010, 01:29:58 PM »
You are clearly here for the wrong reasons.

Offline Rasta666

• Linde's Hairstylist
  • Hitman
  • Associate
  • Sex, Drugs & Love Metal
« Reply #995 on: February 04, 2010, 01:32:59 PM »
Obey the Sac.
hahaha, gross

Anyways, back to waiting for the album. None of these sites have been updated yet, except for the two with the asterisk next to them. Are they too busy battling leaks over at Warner Bros that they forgot to update one of them??

* http://likesaintvalentine.com/
* http://shattermewithhope.com/
http://invenereveritas.com/
http://dyingsong.com/
http://lovethehardestway.com/
http://katherinewheel.com/
http://inthearmsofrain.com/
http://odetosolitude.com/
http://acousticfuneral.com/

Offline WholeFnShow

« Reply #996 on: February 04, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
Hey everyone! I've been coming to the sacrament for a long time now and was here when these boards were first put up. Not sure if when I registered reflects that or not, but whatever the case may be, I've been at least a lurker and have just never posted anything until now.

I'm posting now cause I'm curious about some of the vocal style on the album. I've heard all the songs that have been circulating for a few weeks now, but haven't found a leak yet. So to those of you who have heard the full album, is there any vocal work on Screamworks reminiscent to "I Love You (Prelude to Tragedy)?" I've always been a fan of that deep vocal that Ville uses on that track and have forever wanted more songs to feature that style of vocal. I know he still breaks it out in small doses on some other tracks, but in my opinion, never as prominent as it is on "I Love You."

Sorry about the long-winded post and I look forward to hear back from anyone who has heard the album.  

Offline heartagram_616

• I'm reaching for your shadow Drowning in the Kiss Of Dawn
  • Mobbed Up
  • Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell
« Reply #997 on: February 04, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
Obey the Sac.
hahaha, gross

Anyways, back to waiting for the album. None of these sites have been updated yet, except for the two with the asterisk next to them. Are they too busy battling leaks over at Warner Bros that they forgot to update one of them??

* http://likesaintvalentine.com/
* http://shattermewithhope.com/
http://invenereveritas.com/
http://dyingsong.com/
http://lovethehardestway.com/
http://katherinewheel.com/
http://inthearmsofrain.com/
http://odetosolitude.com/
http://acousticfuneral.com/

well cuz the album has now leaked they can only issuse a Cease and Desist Notice to all site that have it uploaded

anyways ive been checking the site like every hour its starting to piss me off that they aint put updated

BTW im loving the album - once again thanks for the link

aprrentley my order will be with me on the release date (8th) thats wat WB customer service are saying but ill take that with a pinch of salt lol

so anyone wanna guess the next single and who may direct the video and that kinda stuff?

i hope its Like ST Valentine with Bam Margera as director cuz i loved all the vids he has done over the years

not sure on the concept tho......

Offline lovemetal626

• Picciotto
  • Go Through the Gate!
« Reply #998 on: February 04, 2010, 02:15:03 PM »
......wow this album is amazing!

i love every single song. i thought ode to solitude was going to be my least favorite, but its my favorite on the album, how funny that turned out.

its so new and fresh, but still has the familiar HIM crap  :D

thank for the DL link, karma +

oh thank u sooooo much!! ;D

Offline SolitaryHeartache

• is Drunk on Shadows...and beer.
  • Mobbed Up
    • MySpace
« Reply #999 on: February 04, 2010, 02:23:24 PM »
And just a final note from my soapbox, this is a great quote from Solitary Heartache.

"I don't think it is our responsibility to provide the album, its just ours to make sure everyone buys it and loves it!"
:)