Author Topic: Vote for HIM @ the VMA`S!  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Danny

Vote for HIM @ the VMA`S!
« on: August 11, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »
HIM is allready on the "Most viewed" list so i suggest that everyone head over to http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/best-rock-video/?page=3 too cast a vote. Lets try to make them win or at least get nominated and if HIM would get nominated it would be huge. The VMA`s is one of the biggest award shows in the states...So lets vote ;)

Offline vampireheart616

Re: Vote for HIM @ the VMA`S!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »
will they be there if they're nominated or will they have on of those videos if they win?
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

616heartagram

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 02:47:02 PM »
HIM is allready on the "Most viewed" list so i suggest that everyone head over to http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/best-rock-video/?page=3 too cast a vote. Lets try to make them win or at least get nominated and if HIM would get nominated it would be huge. The VMA`s is one of the biggest award shows in the states...So lets vote ;)
i agree this thing is huge to some people i dont watch vmas but if HIMs there ill watch it, im voteing

you have to first make an account on mtv.com and verify your email address then find HIM kiss of dawn and click on it and your vote is submited
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 02:58:32 PM by Veren Kuningas »

Offline MercuryAnne

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 07:46:38 AM »
Voted on the 8th of August (when the voting opened), I'd been waiting a week to be able to cast my vote. I noticed there are other Finns there which is awesome.

I hope HIM are in with a chance. They are overlooked far too often and when other groups like Pussy Cat Whores are getting MTV awards, it makes you wondering, shouldn't the computer/sound engineer be receiving the award? Well, that's my rant over.

I hope HIM win! It'll make me watch.
~It is all tears and it will be 'til the end of your time~

616heartagram

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
Voted on the 8th of August (when the voting opened), I'd been waiting a week to be able to cast my vote. I noticed there are other Finns there which is awesome.

I hope HIM are in with a chance. They are overlooked far too often and when other groups like Pussy Cat Whores are getting MTV awards, it makes you wondering, shouldn't the computer/sound engineer be receiving the award? Well, that's my rant over.

I hope HIM win! It'll make me watch.
yes, i couldnt say it much better. its one thing to sound good in the studio but you have to sound good live too and lip synching isnt going to work.

Offline MercuryAnne

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 06:50:02 AM »
yes, i couldnt say it much better. its one thing to sound good in the studio but you have to sound good live too and lip synching isnt going to work.

So many "artist" are getting caught out lip synching these days. The award, (hell, any award) sould be given to real artists...eg. HIM where if they are asked to do playback, they start bitching about how stupid it is. -claps for ville-
~It is all tears and it will be 'til the end of your time~