Author Topic: Album 7 speculation!  (Read 5262 times)

Offline dan666

• Associate
  • Join Me In Death
Re: Album 7 speculation!
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 06:48:04 AM »
the thing i like about him is there beauitfully melodic yet they have a different type of heaviness which other bands cant really match its works so well i think going all acoustic would be good but not the right direction ds&bh is perfect example of heavy melodic album many songs on that album heavy the electric and the acoustic underneath all that which gives a unique sound and makes it different to other albums or songs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 01:23:27 PM »
i can't wait untill this new album comes out, no matter what it sounds like, it will be good no matter what, i just want to got to more shows
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline xAndyDollx

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »
hopefully they get lee dorrian from cathedral, to do some vocals on it,. Like, they were going to do on VD.

Offline vampireheart616

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 05:00:11 PM »
hopefully they get lee dorrian from cathedral, to do some vocals on it,. Like, they were going to do on VD.

where did you hear they wanted him to sing of venus doom and how come he didn't ???
Today tomorrow seems so far away and the wait in vain

Offline xAndyDollx

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »
i swear i heard/read, it in an interview somewhere,
It was going to be in the doomy part of the song "venus doom". it was about scheduling conflicts that he didn't do it.

I'm trying to look for a link, even if it wasn't true. it sounds believable enough to me.

============================================================
edit:

its under
an interview entitled.
Venus Doom interpreted by Ville Valo, the song was "Love in cold Blood" not "venus doom"

Love In Cold Blood

This song has a very heavy punkyish guitar riff that indirectly resembles Thin Lizzy. The chorus with its wolf-like howling ?Love in co-o-o-old blood? glues like resin.

To me the riff sounds like Cathedral. Originally we meant to have Lee (Dorrian, the singer of Cathedral) sing on this one, but it never materialised. The song is quite a mess: some parts remind you of Metallica, some of Sabbath. And in the end there`s some Kyuss and Alice In Chains."
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 05:36:58 PM by xAndyDollx »

Offline kimanh

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
Yeah Ville said this next one gonna get doomier and heavier
Actually All of their albums, I have some songs I love and some I don't
But they're all quite great
So, I hope they just keep going on like this...
...Would you die tonight for love?...