Author Topic: livestream from Hultsfred festival tonight  (Read 11042 times)

Offline Zhivago

Re: livestream from Hultsfred festival tonight
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »
haha
ok just screw it
they're already in the media section, so whatever, nothing we non-mods can do about it now
we'll just sit back and continue with our normal forum lives
and see if they decide to post anything productive now that they're there

don't continue arguing with these people and give them a chance to rebutt the argument
(or just a freebie to get another post)

so anyways, back to the topic
have we made any progress about the full video of the Hultsfred festival
did no one rip it?

My guess is no. I haven't seen it anywhere. It's a pity. It was a good concert.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »
clean up tha HARD DISK?

I have a big hard drive so I rarely have to delete anything. The problem was the Hultsfred website. I couldn't get the website to work right so I had it opened in different windows trying to get it to play. It was freezing up Firefox and IE (plus, if I remember correctly I was downloading something at the time and had some other stuff running), but anyway, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer. I had a virus that was causing problems days before and I was still a little iffy when it came to the computers performance so I restarted it, fearing it would shut itself down like before and cause me to miss the show.

sorry then...

you should just to share your way of ripping with the others so more people be able to record it...

anyway...it was a bit boring for me this concert so i dont need it that much...

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »
I was just trying something that didn't work. And like I said in a previous post, I didn't know what I was doing. I've never ripped a livestream before.

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2008, 03:01:37 PM »
i did.... a lot of times and for first time i've tryied more then 10 programs and didnt work... the url was behind somekind of java script... i thought that the programs should detect the video stream somehow......

may be it was good to try with desktope recorder program....unfortune my pc is too slow to make such a thing...

Offline Jacob La Fey

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2008, 03:52:34 AM »
Maybe it's good idea to make a topic or there is a topic HIM in TV or live stream and put there info about where and when, and olny such info ... More people gonna know so more will try to record and maybe one or more do it :)