Author Topic: Ville Look-alike Thread  (Read 54576 times)

Face of God

Re: Ville Look-alike Thread
« Reply #275 on: November 28, 2005, 01:49:04 PM »
Mike Jones, who the fuck do you think you are anyway?  Its quite sad honestly to see all the shit you say and you find yourself to be such a badass in a forum on a website.  I've read the shit you've said, and its retarded.  You bust other peoples balls because you lack them, and you need to shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up.  If you got a smart ass comment, leave it to yourself.  If you got something nice to say, then share it. 

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #276 on: November 28, 2005, 01:56:35 PM »
lol that right there has made my fucking day funniest shit i've read lol he must be your lover or something if you are getting all pissy about it. and who am i you ask IM MIKE JONES BITCH now go fuck yourself asshole you think that what you've said to me really matters? well it doesnt it makes me laugh at your sorry pathetic little self because you give so much importance to what someone over the fucking internet has to say about your little pathetic friend.

hey look at this

YOU'RE A MORON

Face of God

« Reply #277 on: November 28, 2005, 04:57:23 PM »
Oh you're mike jones eh? Since when was mike jones a trash talkin motha fucker who thought he was a bad ass by talkin shit and callin people names?  You're a posing son of a bitch who acts all gangsta "i'm a bad ass motha fucka" that listens to HIM?  You really think you're cool that you talk shit to people and make yourself look like a fuckin re-re?  Well then shit, if bein a trash talkin asshole is the cool thing to do, then why isn't every like you?  Wouldn't they wanna be as cool as you?  What, there aren't others like you?  Well why's that gangsta?  Are you so fuckin immature and childish and asinine that nobody can top you?  Or is it that nobody wants to be like you because you are those things and they have better things to do than belittle everyone that ever posts one thing on this site?  Mike Jones, you're so goddamn white trash that the word "nigga" is aching to change to "wigga".  I dont give a fuck about you dissin my friend, its when i see all this dumb ass shit you say that makes me pissed.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #278 on: November 28, 2005, 05:03:00 PM »
omg dude seriously you crack me up me white you wish kid. again shut the fuck up kid
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:06:26 PM by Mike Jones NIGGA!!! »

Face of God

« Reply #279 on: November 28, 2005, 05:04:47 PM »
you're so fucking full of yourself that you can't even make a sentence right, go back to 1st grade where they teach you how to write, since your mommy was to busy snortin coke to give a shit about you

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
  • our heaven's worth the waiting
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »
Oh you're mike jones eh? Since when was mike jones a trash talkin motha fucker who thought he was a bad ass by talkin shit and callin people names? You're a posing son of a bitch who acts all gangsta "i'm a bad ass motha fucka" that listens to HIM? You really think you're cool that you talk shit to people and make yourself look like a fuckin re-re? Well then shit, if bein a trash talkin asshole is the cool thing to do, then why isn't every like you? Wouldn't they wanna be as cool as you? What, there aren't others like you? Well why's that gangsta? Are you so fuckin immature and childish and asinine that nobody can top you? Or is it that nobody wants to be like you because you are those things and they have better things to do than belittle everyone that ever posts one thing on this site? Mike Jones, you're so goddamn white trash that the word "nigga" is aching to change to "wigga". I dont give a fuck about you dissin my friend, its when i see all this dumb ass shit you say that makes me pissed.
take it to the PM's
trying to argue on the internet isn't going to get anybody anywhere anyway..
I've had a run in or two with Jose in the past.. didn't get me anywhere.

EDIT:
you're so fucking full of yourself that you can't even make a sentence right, go back to 1st grade where they teach you how to write, since your mommy was to busy snortin coke to give a shit about you
... you've gone too far now...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:09:14 PM by Tragic Tears »

My heart's a graveyard baby...

Face of God

« Reply #281 on: November 28, 2005, 05:10:55 PM »
Oh you're mike jones eh? Since when was mike jones a trash talkin motha fucker who thought he was a bad ass by talkin shit and callin people names? You're a posing son of a bitch who acts all gangsta "i'm a bad ass motha fucka" that listens to HIM? You really think you're cool that you talk shit to people and make yourself look like a fuckin re-re? Well then shit, if bein a trash talkin asshole is the cool thing to do, then why isn't every like you? Wouldn't they wanna be as cool as you? What, there aren't others like you? Well why's that gangsta? Are you so fuckin immature and childish and asinine that nobody can top you? Or is it that nobody wants to be like you because you are those things and they have better things to do than belittle everyone that ever posts one thing on this site? Mike Jones, you're so goddamn white trash that the word "nigga" is aching to change to "wigga". I dont give a fuck about you dissin my friend, its when i see all this dumb ass shit you say that makes me pissed.
take it to the PM's
trying to argue on the internet isn't going to get anybody anywhere anyway..
I've had a run in or two with Jose in the past.. didn't get me anywhere.

EDIT:
... you've gone too far now...

no, what i did was stoop to his level, which i shouldn't had done. oh well, it doesn't matter because i'll look like the idiot still

Ikkunaprinsessa

« Reply #282 on: November 28, 2005, 05:11:32 PM »
One quick thing and you guys can get back to what you were doing.

It's the internet, you don't need to form proper sentences. The internet is a world filled with abbreviations and improper grammar and spelling. You should come to expect that. People generally just want to get their ideas out quickly and move on. It is not proper ammunition for an argument.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 05:12:21 PM by Endless »

Face of God

« Reply #283 on: November 28, 2005, 05:13:16 PM »
I was trying to prove a point but alright..........

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #284 on: November 28, 2005, 05:15:32 PM »
OMG!!!11 I lyke totaly agree!!11
@ face of god: stooping ''to his level'' isn't always the best option. just letting it go and forgetting about it works better wiht e-arguments.

Face of God

« Reply #285 on: November 28, 2005, 05:18:53 PM »
i'll admit that i was wrong on the crack comment, but nothing else. atleast i am mature enough to admit these things, and i'm done........

Offline Errin

• Soul on Fire
  • Made Man
« Reply #286 on: November 28, 2005, 05:21:21 PM »
okay.. back on topic.
my friend found a pic on her phone today of me bout a year ago, I got a bit ''tipsy'' one night you might say and she talked me into dressing up as ville, haha, the pic is funny, kind of Love Metal era ::)
looks nothing like him but meh.
if I had the pic on my pc I'd upload it to let you guys have a laugh.. I know I did today.

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #287 on: November 28, 2005, 05:29:26 PM »
that has to be the funniest e-arguement i've ever been in LOL seriously i was laughing so hard it brought me to tears LOL

Face of God

« Reply #288 on: November 28, 2005, 05:56:42 PM »
I wish you had that pic, lol, that'd been funny. I found a site before with people that try to pull a ville-look-a-like, and some are really good (honestly),and some are horrible.  There was a fat guy in the DSBH jacket and long black hair and he had a heartagram on his chest and it made me sick.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 06:03:33 PM by Face of God »

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #289 on: November 28, 2005, 06:14:16 PM »
Fight guys (people) are the best HIM fans... they keep you warm at shows!  :P

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #290 on: November 28, 2005, 06:46:42 PM »
Since when was mike jones a trash talkin motha fucker who thought he was a bad ass by talkin shit
you abviously have never heard rap :P

also, dont say shit about his mom, that isnt cool.

oh and it is quite impossiable for him to be a "wigger" as you put it

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #291 on: November 28, 2005, 07:01:28 PM »
tell him how it is adam

and for everyone

mexicans , latins hispanics whatever the fuck you want to call it were the first gangsters in the states

Offline FRO

• I <3 Pandas
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
« Reply #292 on: November 28, 2005, 08:31:46 PM »
yea nigga!

Path Of God

« Reply #293 on: November 30, 2005, 11:47:22 AM »
that last picture kind of reminds me of the crow ::)

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #294 on: November 30, 2005, 11:48:12 AM »
i seriously hope that guy burns alive

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #295 on: November 30, 2005, 11:58:55 AM »
poser*cough*poser

Offline Greg