Author Topic: Ville Look-alike Thread  (Read 54526 times)

Moonlight_phantom

Re: Ville Look-alike Thread
« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2005, 08:59:13 AM »
Okay*

Steal*

Two of the easiest words in the english dictionary.
1. i dont HAVE a dictionary
2. i'm norwegian, and dont give a fuck about spelling... and i dont want to argue, so please, dont talk shit to me...

Gemma

« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2005, 09:58:56 AM »
well, i dont personally think there is anything wrong with anyone dressing in the style of ville or obviously getting similar tattoo's but when they get stupid ass sleeves that look nothing like ville's sleeve thats the problem i have.
but they don't dress similarly or have similar tattoos they copy every single thing fluidly.
They study every angle of his tattoos to have them replicated, they spam messageboards which such tiresome queries as "where can I get the beanie ville valo wears?".

they're is something significantly wrong with these people, there is a difference between aspiring to have the same qualities as your hero and stepping over the fine mark where you are trying to become your hero.

adoration quite easily becomes fullblown obession with HIM fans.

i have to agree with you... it's okey to like your idols style... it's okey to steel ideas, but you dont have to copy it... that's just stupid... to be someone else than who you realy are, that's fucked up...
me, i've got a jacket that looks like valos, but just in the design... i took some ideas from his, and made it my own. maybe some of you will think that's stupid, but i dont...

i've always had one rule when it comes to shit like that, it's okey to admire and use others ideas, but NEVER copy... i wish other people could follow that rule to...

Everyone copies someone else to some extent, thats natural and completely acceptable, I don't think its stupid that you used the same Idea to make your jacket, Plenty of people have those styled Jackets, its just that some people have no originality of their own, nothing in the world anymore is original and authentic...everythings already been done to death 1000000 times, but using a pre concieved idea and adding your own is completely normal.

Did any of that make sense? cause to me it was like blah blah blah... ;D

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2005, 12:40:14 PM »
well, i dont personally think there is anything wrong with anyone dressing in the style of ville or obviously getting similar tattoo's but when they get stupid ass sleeves that look nothing like ville's sleeve thats the problem i have.
but they don't dress similarly or have similar tattoos they copy every single thing fluidly.
They study every angle of his tattoos to have them replicated, they spam messageboards which such tiresome queries as "where can I get the beanie ville valo wears?".

they're is something significantly wrong with these people, there is a difference between aspiring to have the same qualities as your hero and stepping over the fine mark where you are trying to become your hero.

i have to agree with you... it's okey to like your idols style... it's okey to steel ideas, but you dont have to copy it... that's just stupid... to be someone else than who you realy are, that's fucked up...
me, i've got a jacket that looks like valos, but just in the design... i took some ideas from his, and made it my own. maybe some of you will think that's stupid, but i dont...

i've always had one rule when it comes to shit like that, it's okey to admire and use others ideas, but NEVER copy... i wish other people could follow that rule to...

Everyone copies someone else to some extent, thats natural and completely acceptable, I don't think its stupid that you used the same Idea to make your jacket, Plenty of people have those styled Jackets, its just that some people have no originality of their own, nothing in the world anymore is original and authentic...everythings already been done to death 1000000 times, but using a pre concieved idea and adding your own is completely normal.

naw babe i see what you are sayin'.

hell i copy your sigs all the time (shhhh).

Moonlight_phantom

« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2005, 02:51:47 PM »

made sense to me... ;)

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2005, 04:26:24 PM »
There is a new video of the band Seether. It is the single for the Soundtrack for the new Rob Zombie Movie.
The vocalist looks a bit like Ville, only because he has the long hair and wears heavy make up.
I would post a picture but ............. eh.

Offline Pure Fing Sweetness

• Laura Do Or Die
  • Made Man
  • We are forever crucified to a dream
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »
I don't like that guy. He looks weird and ugly to me
*Trend Setter*

Offline BABL

• This is how it ends, Not with a Whimper but with a Bang
  • Mobbed Up
  • ~To Dance Fornicate And Murder~
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2005, 07:02:59 PM »

i afree with you there. iv had so many people add me to msn just to ask me were to buy a beani that looks just like villes, and i do think thats pathetic.

Offline ForAllTid

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2005, 11:28:30 PM »

Black Metal Valo ^

its shagrath from Dimmu Borgir

haha. thats funny. +1.

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2005, 01:26:12 PM »

Black Metal Valo ^

haha. thats funny. +1.

i thought you would like that

Moonlight_phantom

« Reply #184 on: July 27, 2005, 07:13:23 AM »

Black Metal Valo ^

haha. thats funny. +1.

i thought you would like that

hi, dont make fun of norwegian black metall... shagrath from Dimmu Borgir dosnt look like Ville at all... but he sure is hot as hell...lol :P

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #185 on: July 27, 2005, 05:55:55 PM »
there big dimmu fans, they werent making fun of him of black metal

Offline whitetrashhobo

« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2005, 09:16:28 PM »
there big dimmu fans, they werent making fun of him of black metal

yea im a huge black metal fan. so is for all tid (duh).

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2005, 09:22:29 PM »
Erm i know that, which is why i posted the comment you quoted

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #188 on: August 02, 2005, 07:13:02 AM »

crunchy

« Reply #189 on: August 02, 2005, 08:57:29 AM »

looks like hottie bam bam boy  ;D

Offline Sinstar

« Reply #190 on: August 02, 2005, 10:19:43 AM »

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #191 on: August 03, 2005, 04:54:54 AM »
Yeah yours is so much better.  :P

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #192 on: August 03, 2005, 11:27:34 AM »

Offline BABL

• This is how it ends, Not with a Whimper but with a Bang
  • Mobbed Up
  • ~To Dance Fornicate And Murder~
« Reply #193 on: August 03, 2005, 11:49:11 AM »

Offline Shane

• Fucking Legend
  • Associate
    • My Space
« Reply #194 on: August 03, 2005, 01:14:23 PM »
Looks more like Micheal Jackson.

Offline amanda666

• Picciotto
  • Dilligof- does it look like i give a fuck?
« Reply #195 on: August 03, 2005, 04:19:20 PM »
Looks more like Micheal Jackson.

lmfao
am i loveless?
~Kittie~

Offline Thulsa Doom

• Helsinki Vampire
  • Associate
« Reply #196 on: August 03, 2005, 06:59:23 PM »
That jacket is crazy!  Not in a good way ;D 

The guy needs sunlight...

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2005, 11:20:05 AM »
you guys and gals are going to love this one...........

i think this guy is kool and he has great music

Offline Jambo

« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2005, 09:08:54 PM »
Is there a link for his MySpace Jose?

Dark_secret_lovr

« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2005, 09:51:41 PM »
here ya go mate

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=582809&Mytoken=20050901184942

also remember that chick that looked like ville i posted back in the BMMB? i found her page again check it out

http://deepgoth.nm.ru/HIM-art-e.html