Author Topic: Ville Valo Poe litho  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Grim

Re: Ville Valo Poe litho
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »
It will be there when the Post Office gets it together.. It took a DVD i bought on eBay about a month to get to me

Offline Carru

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007, 03:58:57 PM »
my friend didnt get his special edition dark light until a month or so after i got mine. and we both pre ordered
Genius Is Born, Not Payed

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »
ahh, ok, i was getting annoyed for a while, but i guess it's nothing unusual then:P
and that means i dont have to start a war with my neighbour for thinking he stole it :S

Offline Carru

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 04:04:04 PM »
lol, yeah just be patient and forget about it, then when it comes in the mail you'll do back flips and shit, it'll be worth the wait i'm sure
Genius Is Born, Not Payed

Offline Grim

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 04:57:22 PM »
What number are they on now?

Offline Jacky

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 08:40:37 PM »
I must admit I was starting to get a bit worried it was taking so long, but mine finally arrived today  ;D

I have number 45/1500 and it has Ville's original autograph on it.......so I'm happy.

Offline Grim

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 09:58:40 PM »
it has Ville's original autograph on it

How do you know that it is original?

Offline Jacky

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 11:52:04 PM »
The signature that is in the middle near Poe's face appears to be part of the original drawing and looks the same on all of the copies I have seen posted by other people, but the second signature I believe has  been signed by hand on each lithograph. The reason being is the signature looks slightly different on each one and also some are in the top left corner and some are in the bottom left corner. Or in the case of Daedalus, non existant.

Having said all that, no, I can't say 100% for sure that it is an original Ville signature, I guess it's always possible that he may have had someone else sign them for him. I really like my lithograph and I'm not overly worried if the autograph is original or not, I've got his original autgraph on somehing else anyway.

Offline Thess

• The Swedish Biatch
  • Picciotto
  • Medicate Me
    • LJ
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
i just picked up mine from the post office:):)

it looks so much better irl, happy got it!

heres a pic, taken with my phone:P

Offline Grim

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 01:59:07 PM »
The signature that is in the middle near Poe's face appears to be part of the original drawing and looks the same on all of the copies I have seen posted by other people, but the second signature I believe has  been signed by hand on each lithograph. The reason being is the signature looks slightly different on each one and also some are in the top left corner and some are in the bottom left corner. Or in the case of Daedalus, non existant.

Having said all that, no, I can't say 100% for sure that it is an original Ville signature, I guess it's always possible that he may have had someone else sign them for him. I really like my lithograph and I'm not overly worried if the autograph is original or not, I've got his original autgraph on somehing else anyway.

You usually can tell by if it is pen or printer ink..

i just picked up mine from the post office:):)

it looks so much better irl, happy got it!

heres a pic, taken with my phone:P

Your phone takes pretty good pics

Offline ncpasqually

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
well i broke down and became a member for heartagram.com last night so lets see if i get mine and what number i get.
                                              pasqually

Offline ncpasqually

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 10:26:27 AM »
well i became a member saturday. ordered the picture saturday. came in the mail yesterday. i have number 160 of the 1500. 25.00 is a whole lot better than the one i was trying to get off ebay.
                               ncpasqually

Offline xAndyDollx

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »
i want one. i believe my friend just signed up. so i may con her to order me one.

it woudl be sweet to have it to match the drunk mans face that is tattooed on my arm( im speaking of poes face)

Offline Monique+Ville

• Picciotto
  • Are you ready to die for love?
    • HIM Brasil
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »
I bought myself a copy too.
Let's hope it's a signed one, because once it gets to Brazil, it'b very expensive to return it!  ;D