Author Topic: Is it me or does Ville not enjoy playing?  (Read 8499 times)

Offline Musiikki

Re: Is it me or does Ville not enjoy playing?
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »
I think he don't like eeuu. in europe he's fantastic

Offline cholmesj14

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2007, 08:00:49 PM »
i too went to projekt revolution 2007 and noticed ville's "i don't give a fuck" attitude.  i read an interview with ville not too long after projekt revolution ended about how he is finally on a 2 week vacation back home in finland and how it was pretty much his first real vacation in over 2 years.  about a week after reading that interview i saw them perform with bleeding through at the 930 club exactly 2 months after i saw them at projekt revolution and ville looked refreshed and was very into his music.

although i don't think it would kill him to move around a little bit more and to take the mic off the stand every now and then.

Offline kun

• Picciotto
  • Nobody Loves no one....
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »
I don't know but I think that maybe they need a little break....so they rest for a while and after that could start again with all tha power back....but I don't think he not enjoy his shows.....I like Vile styles and maybe he's a little bit tired.....I don't know
baby take my hand,we'll be able to fly...baby I will always be your ... Christ

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 04:23:29 PM »
He didn't seem so happy here in KC either...

Reason being... look how long they have been playing live.

And.

Ville just got over being depressed over the whole song writing stuff.

Offline kun

• Picciotto
  • Nobody Loves no one....
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 07:32:47 PM »
He didn't seem so happy here in KC either...

Reason being... look how long they have been playing live.

And.

Ville just got over being depressed over the whole song writing stuff.

Yeahhh that's it.....little bit tired ,don't you think??.....
baby take my hand,we'll be able to fly...baby I will always be your ... Christ

Offline cholmesj14

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 09:20:37 PM »
Sometimes when things like this hapen...

http://www.youtube.com/v/1OOgLgYVg1Y

touring isn't enjoyable.

:( That is just terrible. for ANY band. I honestly NEVER boo bands because I dont like them. They are up there doing what they love, and its not my place to judge them, and make them feel like crap.

seriously i just watched that shit and i agree with every sentnece that was said there about not booing shitty bands.  i really hate my chemical romance but i didn't boo them or anything...instead of cheering and going crazy for them i just simply clapped.  and besides all the assholes in that video were wearing metallica shirts...what kind of hardcore metallica fan goes to a tour like projekt revolution knowing fully that none of the music would even relate to metallica

ps: metallica hasn't been any good since the early 1990s so fuck the douchebags in that video

Offline RadicalEdward006

• HIM
  • Cafone
  • In Joy and Sorrow
    • DeviantART
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2007, 12:04:49 PM »

touring isn't enjoyable.

:( That is just terrible. for ANY band. I honestly NEVER boo bands because I dont like them. They are up there doing what they love, and its not my place to judge them, and make them feel like crap.

seriously i just watched that shit and i agree with every sentnece that was said there about not booing shitty bands.  i really hate my chemical romance but i didn't boo them or anything...instead of cheering and going crazy for them i just simply clapped.  and besides all the assholes in that video were wearing metallica shirts...what kind of hardcore metallica fan goes to a tour like projekt revolution knowing fully that none of the music would even relate to metallica

ps: metallica hasn't been any good since the early 1990s so fuck the douchebags in that video

Yeah! Really! You guys are completely right, I couldn't believe those people would actually do that. Some people just don't even know what "common courtesy" even is.

Offline Danny

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2007, 03:21:51 PM »

touring isn't enjoyable.

Haha,that is not from projekt revolution. its from the wembley stadium when HIM where supporting metallica.

Offline Grim

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2007, 01:59:52 PM »
He seems happiest in Finland with the Tavastia shows but it all depends what kind of mood he's in

Offline Carru

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »
hes a happy chappy now, seems to be back in his grover of showing his parts off to the young woman in the crowd, and his voice is working..... good for ville
Genius Is Born, Not Payed

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2007, 09:48:43 PM »
you have to discard the dark light era. badddddd times

i always say VV and the rest of the band are at the top of their game right now. they have a blast on stage these days
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline Carru

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2007, 10:17:45 PM »
definately, they're coming into their prime again.....hope it sticks

Offline Grim

« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »
hes a happy chappy now, seems to be back in his grover of showing his parts off to the young woman in the crowd, and his voice is working..... good for ville

It's good to the people that buy the tickets.. I hate when you pay a shitload of money to go to a concert and it ends up sucking big balls that have turned green due to the fact that they haven't been washed in three years because the person is just too lazy to wash them because he is just a lazy bum
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:03:34 PM by cahimagic »

Offline Carru

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »
yeah i've payed tons for shows, and some have sucked so bad..... but the cheapest shows ive seen have been some of the best. i guess the cheaper bands are newer and have more to prove

Offline Grim

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »
i guess the cheaper bands are newer and have more to prove

And they are not yet well known and need to make some dough. When they start getting rich they start to not give a shit anymore

Offline six6sixways2love

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2007, 02:53:38 AM »
that's why its always good to see bands when they first start out. you get more (and closer) for your money
"Drink a lot of whisky and shake my butt to some love metal" -Rasta666

Offline plasma2k

« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:17 AM »
I saw them in london last week, on the thursday. and Ville was totally on form. i was really impressed definatly the best ive seen them in a while.

woot!!

Offline Grim

« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2007, 01:11:53 PM »
that's why its always good to see bands when they first start out. you get more (and closer) for your money

Very true.. It is really best to see them a while after their first demo

Offline childindark

• Picciotto
  • ever smiled at the tragedies
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2008, 07:04:12 AM »
I think it depends on the song....I mean some of the songs are sung by him sooo many times that he just do it out of old habbit really and then he looks like he wants to be some place else but then when he sings other songs, songs he still can relate to he really looks like he's enjoying it  :)
I wish I could say hello to Iggy Pop. Obviously, this is not the right moment!

Offline MercuryAnne

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2008, 12:24:38 AM »
Now that they have a new album to add to the setlist, VV seems to be getting back into it.

Though I would assume that the shows he does near his home will be a little more special then being in another country. He still seems to give it all that he can...
~It is all tears and it will be 'til the end of your time~

Offline LonelyRoad

• Goodfella
  • Associate
  • get sick!
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2008, 02:13:01 AM »
i think you guys need to start looking at the last post date...