Author Topic: HIM IN-STORE appearance in Atlanta  (Read 1088 times)

Offline scary2004

HIM IN-STORE appearance in Atlanta
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
Here's the deal guys. The band will be at
Guitar Center #762
1901 Terrell Mill Rd
Marietta,Ga 30067
770-980-9222

MONDAY AUGUST 6th at 7:00pm.....Please note, this is the night before the Project Rev. show. Also, I have been asked to inform everyone Ville will probably not be in attendance but the rest of the band will in fact be there for a meet and greet, autographs and photo's. Please pass this word around far and wide as this is going to be a great opportuniy for fans to meet the guys.

See you there,
Steve

First post here but it is a good one...... I work for Guitar Center in Marietta, Ga. and I have been working with Seppo to get the guys there for an in-store. Today I got the confirmation from Seppo and HIM's tour manager that it is officially a go. I do not have the time specifics but the date is August 7th. Ville may or may not be involved as Kerrang UK will be in Atl for an interview and photo shoot with him. Although, I have been guaranteed the rest of the band will participate. So at this point Ville is 50/50 but definately not out completely. I will have complete details Monday afternoon.

Thx,
Scary
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 08:31:04 PM by scary2004 »

Offline Davidson955

Re: HIM IN-STORE appearance in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »
damn..i was just in ATL today.. haha but live in good ol' Hershey, PA

Offline S. Carnage Esq.

• An Oil Man
  • Mobbed Up
  • Groovy
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:35:37 AM »
Ironically some of my family that lives in Atlanta have been staying at my house the past few days. Of course as much as I would love the chance to finally get to meet HIM, I would never go down for a visit; the last time was almost unbearable.

Offline HIM616

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
damn i wish i could go and meet them ther