Author Topic: New videoclips (DFTR and TS)  (Read 9560 times)

Offline Jay

Re: New videoclips (DFTR and TS)
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »
I find it funny that you guys are all upset over something that probably isn't true. 

Does anyone know why Raab and Dunn aren't around anymore?

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 01:59:39 AM »
Dunn is a hollywood star nowadays...

rabb he just started hanging out with different crowds...

Offline Jerry Lee

• It's Love Cancer baby
  • A Fucking Legend
  • I love my Sacrament sweethearts! :-)
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 02:49:42 AM »
Actually if you myspace message ryan dunn, his brother will answer. Eric Dunn.
he said that Ryan got tired of all the drama there supposedly was. And went his own direction.

Offline robertzombie

• Made Man
  • Long term member...
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »
I think the hate for Bam is well warranted. Bam is ruining HIM's credibility in the US. His videos are travesties. He slaps the heartagram on everything that is his. The band is unavoidably linked to Bam. He's giving HIM bad publicity. Bam doesn't bother me when he does his thing. Actually, I admire him in that respect, but it's when he gets involved in HIM's biz. It's like he gets special privlages because he's a celebrity. The only reason they've hired Bam multiple times before to direct videos and whatnot is because he is cheap...and a friend of Ville's. He doesn't even have a college degree, much less a high school education, to qualify for what he's been doing. His videos are fucking terrible. If you go back and compare them to the earlier videos, you'll see that the new ones are uninspired piles of shit.

I don't care if they're popular. It's when people like them for all the wrong reasons (ie Hot Topic). And Bam is BAD publicity. What they need to do is promote more...not just leave it up to Bam. Think about another band that you really like. What if some exasperating celebrity took it upon himself to promote that band by stealing their imagery and calling it his own. And from there on, everybody associated this band with that celebrity. It's just irritating that's all. You can't escape it. It deteriorates the band's credibility. It isn't just because it's Bam...I would be annoyed by it, be it the same situation, different celebrity.

Offline NEGATIVE nancy (freewm3)

• Associate
  • The only game I know is strip solitaire
    • My myspace
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
Im glad they are redoing DFTR. that shit fucking sucked.

like, bad.

THey may make the sacrament better, who cares.

bam singing, that makes me giggle.

Offline Violet

• Meep.
  • Cafone
  • So....we met again Mr. Valo
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2007, 07:05:39 PM »

*laughs self into tears*

This has to be a joke! Bam singing? *laughs harder*

And I think the videos he did were alot better than the newer ones. ALSN is really good. The newer KL sucked, bad. (Other than Kat being in it) WOAB Was ok, but could have been better. The idea was cool, but it turned out cheesy.

As for DFTR being redone, good. I was always disaponited with the way they covered it. The BOC oranigal has always been a huge favitve of mine. And a video for it sounds pretty cool.

Hmmm, re-made 'Halloween'? Cool.

Offline emock

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 07:02:26 AM »
I love both DFTR and TS so I hope neither gets ruined.

Either way it should be interesting seeing and hearing what they become...

But Bam singing... Please say that's a joke
If the sun comes down when your not around, it will surely put me through Hell...

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 10:02:02 AM »
This thread is a joke, rumors should be in the general discussion area of the forum, not news... I said HIM was re-recording Wicked Game. I have just as much proof as the person who started this rumor. Where's my thread? Think about it? Ville is going to re-make DFTR with new lyrics? No one in there right mind would butcher a classic like that, especially not Ville. Why would the label spend money on making videos for these songs? Are they going to be singles for Venus Doom?? The only logical part of this rumor is a video for the re-make of "Halloween", but even that isn't true. This rumor came from a user with 14 posts. Come on people... look at his other post, it's obvious he is just trying to get some attention.

"I heard it on mtv there was an interview with bam i dont think its true im just stating what someone else said"

I heard it on MTV, but I don't think it's true, just telling you what someone else said? WTF?

"i just heard on him online that there making revamped versions of THE SACRAMENT, WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY, WHEN LOVE AND DEATH EMBRACE and DONT FEAR THE REAPER. Plus, i cant wait to hear dead lovers lane"

ok... sure...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 10:17:29 AM by lastxcallforsin »

Offline dahaka

• Picciotto
  • Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 03:30:32 PM »
when ive rumoured "the land of dark songs" i had 3 posts  ;D no one here belived it and then ive uploaded the songs and everybody went "omfg where do u have them??? "  ;D so..  .. can be a rumour become reallity

Offline lastxcallforsin

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »
Those songs were confirmed on many websites and discussed in this forum long before you even linked the website that had samples, so don't take credit for them. Either way, you actually had a link (proof) so it wasn't a rumor like this thread.

Your post on November 17th of last year

"Here you can listen sound samples of the album called "Synkkien Laulujen Maa" (The Land Of Dark Songs) where Ville Valo sings in a couple of songs, you can see also a couple of pics of him in the studio and with Kari Tapio.  http://www.synkkienlaulujenmaa.fi/index_in.htm

source: himfinland.net forums"

( i saw no one posted this)
"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 06:09:25 PM by lastxcallforsin »

Offline Jack Sparrow

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2007, 08:16:34 AM »

:D LOL

I'm just imagining Ville and Bam singing to each other in DFTR.     :D

The sacrament,  one of my favs,  I just hope they dont crap on it.

and another remake of Wicked Game?     great song, no arguments on that  but gimme a break...

<<>So Before Life Tears Us Apart Let Death Bless Me With You<>>

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 08:26:39 AM »
Bam talked at length about Ville and HIM last night on his radio show, but didn't talk about any of this. He said that he saw Ville the other day for the first time in a long time, and they got wasted.  He's heard the new album and is very giddy about it. Frantz made the comment that it's a lot more rocking than their last album. Bam told Ville that "Your pain makes me happy", to which Ville replied, "Shut the fuck up". Ville is apparently having issues with his love life again, and Venus Doom reflects that. The only other thing they mentioned was that while Ville and Bam were at club in LA, a paparazzi asked them what they think about Paris going to jail. Bam said that he really didn't care, so Ville chimed in, "They should give her the death penalty!" And apparently the two were photographed during an interview session, and both were so wasted that they were hanging all over each other. Bam said that he was kissing Ville at one point, and the photographer loved it. Apparently the two of them are still very much friends, but If anything we've heard about those remakes were true, im sure Bam would have said something.

You can download the show from http://www.ipacmm.com/radiobam/, it's the 5-21 episode. They start talking about Ville around the 34 minute mark or so.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:34:44 AM by Daedalus »
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2007, 12:07:39 PM »
Oui, just a minute
EDIT:Hopefully this part is all of it. Didn't listen to the rest
I cut the part from around minute 34 till 38.
http://media.thesacrament.net/x/HIMPartofRadioBam21052007.rar
EDIT2:
I forgot the upload from TheSac doesn't work for you. So:
http://rapidshare.com/files/32773309/HIMPartofRadioBam21052007.rar.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 01:00:45 PM by Harker »

Offline Bender Bending R.

• Assistant Manager of Sales, Cerveza, Por favor!
  • Associate
    • .:HIM - The Complete Discography :.
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
Bam talked at length about Ville and HIM last night on his radio show, but didn't talk about any of this. He said that he saw Ville the other day for the first time in a long time, and they got wasted.  He's heard the new album and is very giddy about it. Frantz made the comment that it's a lot more rocking than their last album. Bam told Ville that "Your pain makes me happy", to which Ville replied, "Shut the fuck up". Ville is apparently having issues with his love life again, and Venus Doom reflects that. The only other thing they mentioned was that while Ville and Bam were at club in LA, a paparazzi asked them what they think about Paris going to jail. Bam said that he really didn't care, so Ville chimed in, "They should give her the death penalty!" And apparently the two were photographed during an interview session, and both were so wasted that they were hanging all over each other. Bam said that he was kissing Ville at one point, and the photographer loved it. Apparently the two of them are still very much friends, but If anything we've heard about those remakes were true, im sure Bam would have said something.

You can download the show from http://www.ipacmm.com/radiobam/, it's the 5-21 episode. They start talking about Ville around the 34 minute mark or so.

thanks for tell us

note: on radio faction bam page, on one date says "rare live track" i downloaded to see what was, and they just played pretending...  is not rare, and its not live

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
Well I saw this as I went into Blabbermouth and thought it was cute/ funny to note this in the middle of the Video the Band really shows they have a sense of humour and does not really have the same attitude over other Finnish Bands which are coming out to other scenes ...

http://fanblog.nightwish.com/main.site?action=siteupdate/view&id=2

Offline puddintay

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 05:14:14 AM »
LOL I don't understand remaking The Sacrament or DFTR. Makes zero sense to me. Bam singing, lmao! That's a scary thought lol. I take everything Bam has to say with a grain of salt. We shall see what happens.

As for videos Bam directed, IMO I think he did a great job. Are they the best? No. But they are very pretty, captured Ville's beauty and hey, the making of's are totally hilarious! ;D

Offline Fearxforthebest

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2007, 08:34:24 PM »
so im bringing this back cuz im curious...when are we hearing these

Offline Jay

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 02:06:54 AM »
I think it was a lie.

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2007, 03:42:21 AM »
And the last time ~TheSacrament~ was active was 18 May
Since then I didn't found more information about the soundtrack
Not true, you can close it
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 03:44:37 AM by Harker »

Offline Alex

• HIM MANIA
  • Associate
  • In The Arms Of Rain
    • HIM MANIA
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2007, 07:31:19 AM »
i really dont like such a lies....

good good...there is no "the sacrament" with bam...  ;D

Offline S. Carnage Esq.

• An Oil Man
  • Mobbed Up
  • Groovy
    • Twitter
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »
Aside from Bam's marriage to Ville's cock.

Offline lovemetal626

• Picciotto
  • Go Through the Gate!
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »
the Dont Fear The Reaper part of this rumor might be true

but i donno about Bam singing and the remake of The Sacrament......

Offline HIM fanatic girl

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 07:16:04 AM »
the Dont Fear The Reaper part of this rumor might be true

but i donno about Bam singing and the remake of The Sacrament......
Bam no....please
I miss HIM !!

Offline loveslastbreath

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »
the dont fear the reaper rumor is untrue. the tracklist for the halloween soundtrack was released and there was dont fear the reaper but by blue oyster cult

Offline Zhivago

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 11:09:30 AM »
I got all excited and then I read Blue Oyster Cult, that figures. :-\