Author Topic: Projekt Revolution Tour  (Read 43152 times)

Offline lastxcallforsin

Re: Projekt Revolution Tour (aka 2007 US Tour)
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »
no, this is not the official US tour, this tour is good for the band because people who have never heard HIM before will be exposed to their music.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:24:52 PM by lastxcallforsin »

Offline lastxcallforsin

Re: Projekt Revolution Tour (aka 2007 US Tour)
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2007, 06:32:01 PM »
What I mean is there will be another headlining tour. When Dark Light was released HIM did a short festival tour followed by a headlining tour. Same thing here. Hopefully the sets are longer then 30 minutes...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 06:35:02 PM by lastxcallforsin »

Offline DarkAlliance6

Re: Projekt Revolution Tour
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »
AHh.. I actually completely loathe every band on this shit fest tour besides my favorite band HIM. They need to tour with Katatonia and some fucking doom bands. Enough with this god damn emo shit.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2007, 11:44:53 PM »
The fact of the matter is, all of the headliner bands on this show are part of the Warner Bros. records family. Regardless of which bands should play with whom, since they are all from the same label they are being grouped together. The good news is that since LP, MCR and TBS will bring in a large amount of people, HIM will get more exposure among people who may otherwise have not bothered to listen to them. This can only help the band. Of course, I would prefer a tour where HIM headlined, but hey I'll take what I can get.
Come love me 'till it hurts, dance the neon noir with me.

Offline Harker

• Dutch-HIM
  • Associate
  • Dutch-HIM
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2007, 08:56:03 AM »
From Valo Daily:

Few seconds of KL USA version around 01:40
Not even worth posting...

Sucubus666

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »
hahahaha TypeO negative!!!!
or icon...*sigh*
fuck even monster magnet again! hahahaha
hmm or kill hannah

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2007, 10:37:38 AM »
I'm excited to see them in a bigger venue, it will  be different.  I don't care where or who they play with, i'll go just as long as their there.  Plus there's probably gonna be a seperate tour with them headlining. 
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2007, 08:18:06 PM »
Agreed. I never thought I'd see them play at the Smirnoff Music Center here in Dallas, but lo and behold they are. The next big place for them to play around here is the American Airlines Center. I told a friend of mine years ago that HIM would never play there. Now, I'm not so sure that won't happen within the next few years...

One thing extra, at Target we will be selling copies of the new LP CD on tuesday that have an advance ticket sale promotion. You'll be allowed to buy up to 4 tickets for select shows on the Project Revolution tour early. You'll be able to buy tickets as early as Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not sure which venues, they don't tell you till after you've opened it. Anyways, it'll be 11.99 in most places, if anyone is interested.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:22:54 PM by Daedalus »

SmokeAndMirrors

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
Are you going to buy it? It'd be great to know what shows they have before I go buying a piece of crap for nothing.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 08:27:43 PM »
I am. I'm not that into the CD yet, but it might grow on me. I'm willing to risk 12 bucks for the chance to score better seats for the show. I'll post what it says once I get it. I won't be getting home from work till near 5pm on Tuesday though, but I'll post whatever information is there.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:29:34 PM by Daedalus »

SmokeAndMirrors

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »
Alright, sweet. Record companies will do anything for money. Wouldn't it suck if it were random which venues your CD gives you access to? That'd piss so many people off. Haha. "Yeah, dude. It says right here you can pre-order tickets to the Chicago show. Go get the CD." Then you buy it and you get California or some shit.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2007, 08:40:42 PM »
Hahaha, and you know which asshole has to deal with the pissed off customers? ME! I sometimes work the electronics counter at my store and I'm sure that if the Dallas venue isn't covered I'll get alot of people trying to return the disc. And then I gotta explain why I can't take back an opened CD due to copyright laws. Then they wanna speak to a manager. Then I say that I am. Then they don't believe me. Ask to speak to "my superior". He comes over, looks at them, looks at me and asks me what I think we should do.
/damn the man.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »
Well, here's the deal. There is a slip inside the CD with instructions to go to www.tickettomusic.com. From there you can find all the venues that Target has this deal with. You'll use the password printed on your slip to gain access to ticket purchasing.

Offline Lujja

• ••ll•ll•[ HIM-Valo ]•ll•ll•• My hell begins from the 10th and descends to the circle six hundred threescore and six
  • Associate
  • The 9th Circle
    • Heartabolikal HIM Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12:07 PM »
U_U

i want go to Dallas... ¬¬

but i dont have passport xD
Where the lost are safe until they love again...

Offline sleepyfalllove

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2007, 06:12:18 PM »
well this really suck, tickets go on sale Wed, 05/16/07 at 4:00 PM for the Linkin park fan club and all the rest of us have to wait until Saturday, all the good seat will be taken :(

SmokeAndMirrors

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »
they actually go on sale tomorrow at 12 for us (lpu members). i signed up just for that. only 12 bucks.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2007, 06:24:35 PM »
I got my tickets for the Dallas show. Section 100, row L. Not bad...not bad at all. I got those through the LPU presale. It seems like all they had was section 100, so 101 and 102 are probly reserved for the other presales and general onsales.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 01:17:49 PM by Daedalus »

SmokeAndMirrors

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2007, 01:22:23 PM »
for chicago i got section 103, row u, seat 5. how the fuck did it get to u already? thats bullshit. u better be the first row.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2007, 01:24:27 PM »
for chicago i got section 103, row u, seat 5. how the fuck did it get to u already? thats bullshit. u better be the first row.

I didn't physically get the tickets yet.

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
Ahh ok. My reading skills suck.
I actually looked at the seating chart for that show, and 103 is right behind the pit, and begins with row R. You got pretty good seats.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2007, 01:54:00 PM »
Well, here's the deal. There is a slip inside the CD with instructions to go to www.tickettomusic.com. From there you can find all the venues that Target has this deal with. You'll use the password printed on your slip to gain access to ticket purchasing.

Ok wait a minute, if HIM isn't in the list when you click on the VIP pruchase, does that mean they're not playin at that venue ?(Cuyahoga Falls, OH is the one i'm talkin about)

that would fuckin suck so bad cuz that venue was only like 2 hrs away and everything else was like 4 or 5+
Run Away From The Sun

Offline Daedalus

• The Sac Hoarder
  • Hitman
  • Made Man
    • Heartagram Daily
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2007, 01:56:00 PM »
On the ticketmaster site it lists HIM as playing that show. It's also listed on the heartagram site.

SmokeAndMirrors

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »
well thats what im hoping but there were no options to get pit tickets - only lawn and pavillion. it makes it seem like there is no pit at all. in that case the first row of course would be a so itd be pretty high up.

Offline Ziggy18

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2007, 01:59:04 PM »
On the ticketmaster site it lists HIM as playing that show. It's also listed on the heartagram site.

It scared me for a minute cuz HIM was listed in everyone accpet that one, it must have been just a mistake. 
Run Away From The Sun

Offline synninviemaa66

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2007, 06:40:49 PM »
Yeah, it's from 4 P.M. today until 4 P.M. tomorrow.