Author Topic: Update On New Album  (Read 11971 times)

Offline MMH

Re: Update On New Album
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2007, 05:09:37 AM »
Think about it.  Greatest Lovesongs and Razorblade Romance are classics.  HIM blew up in Europe and BMG demanded they clean up and dumb down their sound to sell even more records and we got Deep Shadows.  The demos for that album blow anything that made the final cut out of the water.  Then we got Love Metal.  Warner demands a cleaner sound to appeal to the masses, Dark Light isn't received well by the fans that have gotten the band to where they are.  Maybe, just maybe, the new album will be as Love Metal was to Deep Shadows.

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• ThIs WoRld Is GoNnA Br3aK YoUr HeArT!!!!
  • Mobbed Up
  • *YoUr PrEttY fAcE iS g0iNg To hEll*
    • Myspace
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2007, 06:08:40 AM »
I hope you are right MMH otherwise I as well as everyone else I am sure will be very very disappointed. Damn the record labels to hell. Especially warner they are notorious for ruining talented bands.

Offline Tauriainen

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2007, 09:19:14 PM »
Is that true?  I feel like I am the only person who really truly hates that album.....
Marry me.

Oh wait ...

I heard all of the albums on my day off last week, except Dark Light.

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• Mobbed Up
    • Myspace
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2007, 03:54:51 AM »
Yeah Dark Ligth is my least favorite of the albums. But I still enjoy it as long as I listen to it with some time in between. Everything else I can listen to everyday :)

Offline Violet

• Meep.
  • Cafone
  • So....we met again Mr. Valo
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2007, 08:53:29 PM »
DL to me was a good alumb, but over prouced. WAY over prounced. The songs sound much better live, as should all songs but we all know that's not aways true.

I just can't wait until the new alumb. I really don't think HIM can make something I don't like. I've loved eveything they've ever made. But that's just me.  8)

Offline RAZORBLADEKISSES

• Mobbed Up
    • Myspace
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »
Its good to see more people are taking part in the forums more regularly it makes me feel happy that at least this place is becoming fun again. Cause my house is boring haha!!!