Author Topic: No Sleep Till Halloween Tour 2006  (Read 15915 times)

Offline shaneofthesac

Re: No Sleep Till Halloween Tour 2006
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2006, 02:59:03 PM »
To cheer everyone up, you can hear the new 69 Eyes single "Perfect Skin" here.
myspace.com/shanenyman

Offline vtioldlde

• Associate
  • its been some time
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2006, 05:26:11 AM »
To cheer everyone up, you can hear the new 69 Eyes single "Perfect Skin" here.

that song is AMAZING

The Laundry Boyz 4 lyfe!
R.I.P John Scully

Offline Alone I Break

• Te Amo mi amor con todo mi corazon
  • Mobbed Up
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2006, 11:02:56 AM »
Shane, if the baby's Mexican...sorry.  Nothing wrong with Jose VILLEreal [insert your last name]
Well good thing Shane doesnt live in the LA County than.
Because the Mayor Villaraigosa (whatever you spell his freaking fake latino ass name) sounds awfully familiar.
Hmmm.
Political anyone?
Si!

he ppl in the crowd were complete rude assholes (HOB in LA) bitches runied my night! :-[
I didnt go to the H.O.B. Gig, but I did hear that security was horrible for that Night. I personally think some locations should focus more on their maintance and security operations because kids are getting tossed left and right when a slow song is playing and idiots are throwing kids side to side because emo retards think its fashion to do that.

Oh HIM Punk'd all of you guys!
They got you good! Hahaha Idiots!
I will be the only one sitting in front of the Gig the day before the Gig that way I will scream "Ville spit in my mouth please!".
And you guys cant do shit about it!

*cue to bring the Trumpet guy.

Wah
Wah
Wah-hhhh

There are better things to do than see two bad bands play before another bad band.
:P
Nothing like egging your ex's house, only to discover she moved because you stalked her too much.

(Rambling enough? I think not!).

But seriously now.

hey how you hear that ? i didnt stalked her its not my fault she came across me all the time :D

Offline shaneofthesac

« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2006, 02:54:11 PM »
Wikipedia.org, whose reputation has been kicked around a bit lately, has another goofy bit of "information" at the end of Ville Valo's entry. It reads:

According to sources at a recent Cleveland concert, Valo has snapped his left arm, thus contributing to the cancellation of every concert after that. The No Sleep 'Til Halloween tour included Kill Hannah, Papa Roach and Lostprophets.

This is probably bogus. Who are these "sources" at a Cleveland concert. What Cleveland concert? Random bozos in line at a Goo Goo Dolls concert?
myspace.com/shanenyman

Offline michael319

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2006, 08:02:27 PM »
i wnated to go so badly good thing i didn't buy tickets.!