Author Topic: My Dream  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Jay

My Dream
« on: April 19, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »
I have been looking for one of those "dream dictionary" things, but I can't seem to find one.  Anyway...for those of you who are bored, here's a bit of a dream I had the other night.  I'm sort of worried about it, which is why I'm posting it in public like a 13 year-old myspacer.

I had a dream that Hulk Hogan was going to give me a tattoo.  The tattoo was going to be on my left wrist (but kinda big) and it was a sillouette (I can't spell) of the Notre Dame fightin' Irish logo, BUT in the shape of Bart Simpson with boxing gloves.

The Hulkster got the gun ready, took my arm, and I pull back telling him he can't do it. 

"Why not, brother?"

"...Because, you don't know what you're doing....do you?"

"No...but I have a license."

And I woke up to find my left arm hurting like a muddafucka.  (I had slept on it by accident.)   I hope my dream doesn't mean my first born is gonna be....you know....ghey.

Ikkunaprinsessa

Re: My Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
I suggest you go to this dream dictionary and look up celebrity, tattoo, cartoon character, and whatever else you see fit.
I couldn't really get anything out of it, but I don't know what I'm doing and it has a bunch with like 4 different things it could be, so you may be better off doing it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 06:19:10 PM by Hammer Horror »

Offline cosmic pope

Re: My Dream
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:02:33 PM »
Jay I guess to give you a good idea of its meaning I need to know were you a hulkamaniac as a kid........or are you still?

If you did look up to hulk hogan ponder this:

It could be a statement or a message to tell you to be weary of someone you look up to, who claims to know what they are doing.  Could be a friend/parent/boss/hero/etc.  The idea behind the tattoo (sp) could have a double meaning.  Number one tattoo's can and do hurt.  Number two a tattoo if proper precautions are not taken could lead to problems infection/not looking right/death (if they don't know what they are doing). 

So all in all, I guess the overall message COULD BE to be weary of someone who you look up to who has the qualifications but doesn't know what they are doing exactly, because in the long run you could end up looking bad, getting hurt, or even killed.

This wasn't based off of any dictionary just purely what you stated.

Another idea. You're  realising prior conceptions you had during childhood could be proving to be wrong.  The loss of innocence/onset of reality is causing you pain. 

additional diagnosis:
-you just watched wrestling, before sleep, thats why hulk was in there.
-you just watched the simpsons see above.
-you're fucked up and actually need psychological help.
-it means nothing at all.

p.s. dude you waking up with your left arm hurting prolly doesn't mean shit.  You just slept on it, thats all.  Or your first born could be gay i honestly don't know.