Author Topic: Ville Valo (in general)  (Read 6322 times)

Offline vampireheart

Re: Ville Valo (in general)
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 07:42:33 AM »
he's brilliant... he sings....he write... he plays guitar...bass..keys...drums... he has very tallent

Offline TheHeartless

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 03:36:54 AM »
Ville Valo gave me the inspiration to be a little stylish.  Before that I was a hot topic kid and before that I wore jeans too big and shirts with stupid slogans on them.  Now I make a point to be sure that anything other than my work uniform looks at least a bit striking, if not attractive to the opposite sex.

On top of that, his songs are the only ones I can sing with my voice and hit pretty dead-on, so...car karaoke is neat.

Offline Musiikki

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 03:02:19 PM »
ville is my god

Offline livewire625

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2007, 02:43:57 AM »
Everything about Ville is perfect, he does everything right entertains us all, and gives us someone to look up to.

But just yesterday watching Solitary Man live at the Dome, I realized how much he smokes. I mean his teeth in that video are the color of the smiley faces. Just when HIM ends, I don't want it to do with his health.

I love the man, and he's done a lot for me.

I agree. I want HIM ending because they are done making music, not because he cant sing anymore. :(

Offline ironduke

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
about once a month i see in my dream that i am trying to catch a live concert, buying ticket and making trir. And i see myself trying to catch Ville as well, i see HIM and try to speak with him. I guess maybe this dream will come true some day

Offline ladyvenom

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 10:25:16 AM »
For me he's just a very talented man with an intersting personality....

Offline kun

• Picciotto
  • Nobody Loves no one....
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 09:10:59 PM »
He's a motherfucker!!!!!! .... Ville is the best.....I really like Ville Valo even knowing he's a man,I don't care about that because I admire all what he had made....he was a normal guy from finland who made a band and with a little time the dark side of the world was begging for more Ville and his band....I like HIM and I like Ville (they are diferent things to me) but Ville is like a ICON to me....I don't love him,I admire him !!!! :D
baby take my hand,we'll be able to fly...baby I will always be your ... Christ

Gemma

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2007, 03:54:44 PM »
Honestly...he gave me my identity.
I was sixteen and their music drove my friends away because they couldn't cope with the fact that by listening to something they didn't identify with I found my own voice and opinions and I suddenly realised put simply they were fucking wastrels of society anyway and I was better off without them, Ville Valo and my obscene teenage obsession with him at the time made me a stronger person, and the music gave me hope to cling to when I was alone and to be honest fuck knows where I'd have been today without it, everything that has happened in my life in the last four years is because of that moment.
they don't just save lives, they sometimes make them too.

jesus.  ::) I sound like a tv evangelist. 

OH MY POOR VILLE !
HE'S DYING SLOWLY 'CAUSE OF SMOKE AND BEERS,HE'S KILLING HIMSELF AND I'M SORRY TO EAR THAT.
I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM, I DON'T WANT TO BE LOST IN DARKNESS, LOST , WITHOUT HIS LIGHT
CAN U SAY FUCKING DRAMA?! *OMGCAPSLOCKIZSPESHUL!*
I smoke too you gonna host me a fucking party coz i iz killin ma self?
*smacks self in head repeatedly to rid the stupid*
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 03:59:15 PM by Novelty »

Offline My Razorblade Kiss

• Picciotto
  • I Hid The Keys To Unlock Loves Heart
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 09:30:22 AM »
ville valo is a lyrical genius in my opinon i think he has a great way in writing music however he does it all of his lyrics are amazing as is the whole band
I Hid The Keys To Unlock Loves Heart

Offline MercuryAnne

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 07:10:18 AM »
Cliche but...I don't know what I'd do without HIM. I just really started liking HIM 7 months ago and it seems that everything will be okay. I just listen to HIM and I know that whatever it is that is hurting, will go away. I love that I have a favourite band that can't be replaced. And sure, I get people calling me emo and pathetic but it's only because they've never given HIM a chance.

It never fails to amaze the effect one band can have on thousands of people...
~It is all tears and it will be 'til the end of your time~

• Picciotto
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 08:13:16 AM »
very well said and your not emo or pathetic HIM is eternal

Offline MercuryAnne

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:27 AM »
very well said and your not emo or pathetic HIM is eternal

Aww...thank you. Though I know that I'm not the only one here that's been given hassle for liking HIM. Emo seems to just be everyone's favourite word!
~It is all tears and it will be 'til the end of your time~

Offline cholmesj14

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 06:49:46 PM »
ville is definitely in touch with reality, unlike other rockers who let the fame get to their heads and they turn into dicks.  i mean on youtube i watched a video of them in russia that was recorded by a fan and someone threw their passport onstage and ville got the band to sign it then went into the crowd to personally give it back.  how many famous singers would do that in the middle of a song?  ville just kicks ass in general, i think he'd be really chill in person

• Picciotto
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 10:38:22 PM »
hah yea but whatever HIM is great jams so its all good